|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was decided at the meeting of the Council about the guards in the dungeon?
(a) That Katsa not kill them.
(b) Katsa should give them sleeping pills.
(c) They must all be killed.
(d) The guards should be asked if they want to join the council.
2. How does Po get into his castle?
(a) He has a back gate.
(b) He climbs a rope.
(c) He goes through a window.
(d) He goes in the front door.
3. Where are Katsa, Giddon and Oll going at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) Po's island.
(b) Katsa's summer home.
(c) To Monsea.
(d) Giddon's country estate.
4. What does Raffin say about why Po keeps his ability to himself?
(a) So he can have friends.
(b) So he can be a good spy.
(c) So he can fool people.
(d) So he doesn't have to learn to fight well.
5. What does Katsa do after she begins to trust Po?
(a) Have conversations with him reading her mind.
(b) Lets him sleep with her.
(c) Allows him to sneak up on her.
(d) Talk about marriage again.
6. How does Katsa show her unique fighting ability in the morning?
(a) Catching trout with her bare hands.
(b) Saving Po from a poisonous snake.
(c) Killing a deer with a knife throw.
(d) Sneaking up on a goose and killing it.
7. Why is a fight with Po more evenly matched at night?
(a) Katsa tends to get disoriented at night.
(b) Po has better night vision.
(c) Po is able to perceive Katsa with his Grace.
(d) There is no difference between night and day fighting.
8. What is Katsa doing with Raffin when she sees the Lienid Graced fighter?
(a) Arguing with him.
(c) Listening to him talk about his latest girlfriend.
(d) Playing around.
9. What does Katsa fear when she wakes in the middle of the night?
(a) That they are going in the wrong direction.
(b) That Leck knows they are on their way.
(c) That Leck will take over Po's mind.
(d) That Po is not there.
10. What does Katsa do after Po talks to her about Randa?
(a) Walks away from him.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Yells at him.
(d) Hits him in the jaw.
11. What does Po suggests to Katsa they can do?
(a) Become lovers.
(b) Request help from his brothers.
(c) Get some mercenaries to help them.
(d) Find someone with a Grace power that blocks Grace power.
12. For what reason did Katsa start the secret council?
(a) To restrain the wanton crimes of the kings.
(b) To make certain no innocent person is killed.
(c) To teach Raffin to be a better king.
(d) To overthrow the kings.
13. How does the Graced fighter stare at Katsa?
(a) In an arrogant manner.
(b) Behind his glass of wine.
(c) He does not stare at her.
(d) In a surreptitious manner.
14. What happens to Katsa after the event in question # 79?
(a) She falls into icy water.
(b) She trips over a tree root.
(c) She sprains her ankle.
(d) She falls out of a tree.
15. Why does Katsa feel vulnerable around Po?
(a) She does not know him that well.
(b) She needs him.
(c) He is a prince.
(d) He can read her mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Katsa upset about going to dinner at the court?
2. What does Katsa wonder about King Leck?
3. What do Po and Katsa do after fighting?
4. What does Giddon arrange the night of the dinner with Davit?
5. What does Po tell Katsa about Randa?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)