|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do Po and Katsa leave Randa?
(a) At dawn.
(b) Late in the afternoon.
(c) In the early evening.
(d) At midnight.
2. How many brothers does Po have?
3. What does Po think about the animals and King Leck?
(a) He has cut up the animals himself.
(b) They are only livestock that were killed.
(c) The king tried to save the animals.
(d) There are no cut up animals.
4. Why does Katsa leave the dinner early?
(a) She needs to do a mission for the king.
(b) She is tired.
(c) She resents having to be there.
(d) She has to meet a friend.
5. What does Katsa kill for dinner on her and Po's first night on the road?
(a) A quail.
(b) Two squirrels.
(c) A deer.
(d) A rabbit.
6. What does Katsa do to the borderlord?
(a) Knocks him out.
(c) Cuts off a finger.
(d) Breaks his knee.
7. Who is the Lienid fighter?
(a) Duke Malod Greening.
(b) Count Blackwell.
(c) Prince Greening Grandemalion.
(d) Prince Philop Lienid.
8. What does Po's grandfather talk about when he wakes up and they are there?
(a) The beautiful land of Lienid.
(b) Po's mishaps as a boy.
(c) How he met his wife.
(d) Why he gave the throne to his son.
9. What surprises Katsa as she walks out of the dungeon?
(a) Raffin is there.
(b) A guard she missed has a sword.
(c) The warden confronts her.
(d) A young Graced fighter puts a knife to her throat.
10. What does Randa do about instructions when he sends Katsa after someone?
(a) He leaves the details up to her.
(b) He tells her to just kill them any way she can.
(c) He always wants the person she goes after brought back for questioning.
(d) He lays out the exact punishment he wants done.
11. How does Po get into his castle?
(a) He climbs a rope.
(b) He goes in the front door.
(c) He has a back gate.
(d) He goes through a window.
12. Where are Katsa, Giddon and Oll going at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) Po's island.
(b) To Monsea.
(c) Katsa's summer home.
(d) Giddon's country estate.
13. What does Po wonder about Katsa and Raffin?
(a) If Raffin is interested in Katsa.
(b) If she wants to marry Raffin.
(c) How long Raffin and Katsa have known each other.
(d) If they have been lovers.
14. What does Po suggests to Katsa they can do?
(a) Find someone with a Grace power that blocks Grace power.
(b) Request help from his brothers.
(c) Get some mercenaries to help them.
(d) Become lovers.
15. Why is Giddon angry at the Lienid prince?
(a) He wants his grandfather released.
(b) He pushed Katsa to take him to a secret hiding place of the council.
(c) He wants Katsa to return to Lienid with him.
(d) He scratched Katsa's face when they were fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Katsa show her unique fighting ability in the morning?
2. What does Katsa do about the man who confronts her?
3. What does the man she encounters realize?
4. What does Katsa do after she begins to trust Po?
5. Why does Katsa feel vulnerable around Po?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)