|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chaps. 38-39, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who chases Po and Katsa?
(a) King Leck's soldiers.
(b) A bear.
(c) An evil spirit.
(d) No one.
2. What does Po say about his assault on King Leck?
(a) It fails.
(b) Po does not say.
(c) Po gravely wounded the King.
(d) It was successful.
3. For what are the tattoos on Po's arm?
(a) To show his position in relation to the throne.
(b) His future wife.
(c) His rank in his family.
(d) To show the enemies he has killed.
4. What does Raffin say about why Po keeps his ability to himself?
(a) So he doesn't have to learn to fight well.
(b) So he can have friends.
(c) So he can be a good spy.
(d) So he can fool people.
5. What does Katsa ask Po about herself?
(a) If he loves her.
(b) If he thinks she can stand up to Leck.
(c) If he would be able to bear it if she went away.
(d) If his family would like her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katsa do after Po talks to her about Randa?
2. Why does Helda think Katsa needs a woman servant?
3. What does Bitterblue decide she wants to learn?
4. What does Giddon urge Lanie, the innkeeper's daughter to do?
5. What do Po and Katsa do after fighting?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)