|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chaps. 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worries Katsa about the size of the council?
(a) It is so large they get nothing done without arguing.
(b) It is too small to be effective.
(c) She has no worries about the size of the council.
(d) It is so large it could be exposed.
2. What is Katsa doing with Raffin when she sees the Lienid Graced fighter?
(b) Playing around.
(c) Listening to him talk about his latest girlfriend.
(d) Arguing with him.
3. How many kingdoms are there in the land where Katsa lives?
4. Why is Katsa upset about going to dinner at the court?
(a) She always has to sit on the king's left side.
(b) She has to dress up.
(c) She hates the food.
(d) The conversation is boring.
5. Who is with Giddon when Katsa gets back to him?
(b) Her uncle.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Katsa and her companions do before they go to the home of an Estillan borderlord?
2. What news does Giddon give Katsa about the rescue of the Lienid man?
3. What does Randa do about instructions when he sends Katsa after someone?
4. Who is the Lienid fighter?
5. Why are all attempts to stop the group from entering the borderlord's home ceased?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)