|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chaps. 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Giddon give Katsa about the rescue of the Lienid man?
(a) The Graced fighter is in the dungeon for the crime.
(b) Randa believes the Lienid's man's son rescued him.
(c) A Graced fighter was held for quesitoning but then released.
(d) It is believed that King Leck rescued him.
2. What surprises Katsa when she returns to court?
(a) Randa has found another killer.
(b) There are rumors about her rescuing the Lienid man.
(c) The Lienid fighter is at court.
(d) Giddon did not return to court.
3. Why is Katsa upset about going to dinner at the court?
(a) She hates the food.
(b) The conversation is boring.
(c) She always has to sit on the king's left side.
(d) She has to dress up.
4. What worries Katsa about the size of the council?
(a) It is so large it could be exposed.
(b) It is so large they get nothing done without arguing.
(c) It is too small to be effective.
(d) She has no worries about the size of the council.
5. What surprises Katsa as she walks out of the dungeon?
(a) A young Graced fighter puts a knife to her throat.
(b) Raffin is there.
(c) A guard she missed has a sword.
(d) The warden confronts her.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Katsa criticize Oll and Giddon when she meets them at the hideout?
2. What did the borderlord do that angered Randa?
3. Who meets Katsa in the king's courtyard when she returns home?
4. What does Giddon urge Lanie, the innkeeper's daughter to do?
5. By what nickname is the father of the Lienid known?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)