1. What does Katsa do with the guards after she knocks them out?
(a) Pours whiskey down their throats.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Gives them sleeping pills.
(d) Tie them up.
2. What is Giddon doing at Tealiff's cell?
(a) Shutting the door.
(b) Banging on the door with his sword.
(c) Picking the lock.
(d) Talking to Tealiff.
3. What was decided at the meeting of the Council about the guards in the dungeon?
(a) They must all be killed.
(b) Katsa should give them sleeping pills.
(c) The guards should be asked if they want to join the council.
(d) That Katsa not kill them.
4. What is Katsa's position in the court?
(a) Spy master.
(b) Weapons Master.
(c) Queen These's servant.
(d) King Randa's killer.
5. How did Katsa first find out she was Graced?
(a) When she knocked a tree over.
(b) When her cousin attacked her.
(c) When she could hear her mother's thoughts.
(d) When she could find game with no trail.
6. What color are Katsa's eyes?
(c) Green and blue.
This section contains 5,143 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)