Short Answer Questions Key
1. Why is the main character going to Ireland?
Her father's funeral.
2. Which of the following is the main character of this novel?
3. Who is Catherine thinking about as she boards the plane?
4. How does Anna get from the plane to her hometown?
5. What does Catherine look for as she rides through her hometown?
6. What term does Catherine's father use to describe some of the actions taken by the Protestants?
7. What does Catherine's father think the drumming is?
A lot of noise.
8. What does Catherine think the drumming is?
This section contains 4,780 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)