|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vow does Catherine make in regards to her daughter right after she is born?
(a) To ensure she will always have the best.
(b) To always protect her.
(c) To always love her.
(d) To be a better parent than her parents were.
2. Who called Catherine to say congratulations?
(b) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
3. How does Catherine believe her father will react to the news he will soon be a grandfather?
(a) Welcome her back into her home.
(b) Damn her to hell.
(c) Go into a black rage.
(d) Pray for her soul.
4. Why does Catherine look at the nurse for reassurance as the plane descends?
(a) The sound of the engine changes.
(b) She doesn't want to be left alone.
(c) Her pain is much worse.
(d) She isn't sure what to do next.
5. What do Catherine and Geraldine have in common?
(a) They both like to do hair.
(b) They both are single.
(c) They both live in a pub.
(d) They both lost their father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of rhythm comes to Catherine as she thinks about celebration music?
2. What did her parents give Catherine when she was eleven and passed her qualifying exam?
3. What is Catherine surprised to see when she gets to town?
4. Where did Miss Bingham often take Catherine?
5. Why did Miss Bingham ride her bicycle?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)