|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine look for as she rides through her hometown?
(a) People that she knows.
(b) Drumming contests.
(c) The home she grew up in.
(d) Familiar landmarks.
2. What trick did Catherine's mother tell her about that might help her sleep?
(a) Rocking slowly.
(b) Drinking hot milk.
(c) Lying down listening to slow music.
(d) Taking a hot bath.
3. How does the audience feel about Catherine's music?
(a) They are stunned in silence.
(b) They give polite applause.
(c) They dislike it.
(d) They like it.
4. What does Catherine's mother say about her after learning she had a child?
(a) She is a heathen.
(b) She is unclean.
(c) She is dishonest.
(d) She is dirty.
5. What did Catherine do when she was a child and her parents fought?
(a) Try to make the fighting stop.
(b) Play her music louder.
(c) Hide in her room.
(d) Go to Granny Boyd's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago did Catherine have a child?
2. Why does Catherine think Janet is making small talk with Catherine?
3. What was the first catch Catherine learned?
4. What vow does Catherine make in regards to her daughter right after she is born?
5. How does Catherine decide to head home from the airport?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)