|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many countries was Catherine's concert broadcast to?
2. What does Catherine think she should write a manual about?
(a) How to incorporate rounds into other melodies.
(b) How to play the piano when pregnant.
(c) How to write music for the piano.
(d) How to get buy on little money.
3. What does Catherine do after the funeral when they get back to the house?
(a) Sits in the corner drinking tea.
(b) Hovers over her mother making sure she is okay.
(c) Puts out the food and drinks for the many visitors.
(d) Goes upstairs to take a nap.
4. How old was Catherine when she started taking piano lessons?
5. Why were some of the buildings in Catherine's town boarded up?
(a) A flood had ravaged the town.
(b) There was high unemployment.
(c) There was a bombing.
(d) The major business in the town had left and so had many people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Catherine comes to realize that for her a car is a what?
2. What was Catherine's job for Christmas dinner?
3. What does Catherine remember will happen if the baby stops feeding?
4. How does Miss Bingham feel about Catherine?
5. Who is Catherine thinking about as she boards the plane?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)