|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does her mother say will do Catherine's hair for the funeral?
2. Catherine's mother accuses Catherine of what in regard to her mother's religious beliefs?
(a) Mocking them.
(b) Mistreating them.
(c) Reinforcing them.
(d) Demeaning them.
3. What does Catherine's father think the drumming is?
(a) The same as bells.
(b) A lot of noise.
(c) A revelation.
4. What does Catherine remember that a teacher once told her all lullabies were about?
(a) The need for safety.
(b) The birth of children.
(c) The death of a child.
(d) The problems with the world.
5. Where did Catherine move when she left Dave's?
(a) In with her parents.
(b) In a new apartment.
(c) In with Liz.
(d) In with her music instructors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Catherine and Dave fight about constantly?
2. How old is Anna?
3. What did Catherine's music give to Miss Bingham?
4. Why does Catherine teach?
5. What does Catherine's mother notice and ask her about when she wakes her up?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)