Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov look like?
2. What does Khlestakov say he threw into the official's eyes?
3. What does Osip say they will gallop away like?
4. Who does Marya say she was looking for?
5. What does Khlestakov ask Osip to bring him?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the novel's chronological setting.
1) What were the main concerns during the 1830s? How does Gogol express these concerns?
2) How would the author have to change the play if it were set in today's society?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the play's dialogue. How does Gogol's dialogue contribute to the following areas:
Essay Topic 3
What are the differences between a play and a film in terms of the following:
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)