Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov look like?
2. What does Khlestakov say he threw into the official's eyes?
3. What does Osip say they will gallop away like?
4. Who does Marya say she was looking for?
5. What does Khlestakov ask Osip to bring him?
What is a soliloquy? When and why is it used? How does Gogol use soliloquies in his play?
What are the differences between a play and a film in terms of the following:
What is an aside? When and why is it used? How does Gogol use asides in his play? How is an aside different from a soliloquy?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)