|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Khlestakov tell Osip to go?
(a) The post office.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The church.
(d) The courthouse.
2. What does Dobchinsky say Anna eats?
(a) Heavy goulash.
(b) Delicate soups.
(c) Light soups.
(d) Green salads.
3. What kind of bed does Khlestakov say he slept on?
(a) A silk bed.
(b) A feather bed.
(c) A water bed.
(d) A spring bed.
4. Where are the sounds of coughing and footsteps coming from?
(a) From the basement.
(b) Outside the window.
(c) From the kitchen.
(d) Khlestakov's room.
5. What does Khlestakov say he likes?
(b) The city.
(d) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the merchants say they suffer insults from?
2. Where does Anna want to live?
3. What does Khlastakov say Marya's lips are better than?
4. What does the Governor say it is evident the Inspector General is?
5. What does Khlestakov look like?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)