|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna say did not make her uneasy about the Inspector General?
(a) His rank.
(b) His speeches.
(c) His humor.
(d) His high culture.
2. What kind of bed does Khlestakov say he slept on?
(a) A water bed.
(b) A spring bed.
(c) A feather bed.
(d) A silk bed.
3. What has Piotr Ivanovich stepped on?
(a) Anna's dress.
(b) Horse manure.
(c) Bobchinsky's foot.
(d) The Governors coat.
4. What does Khlestakov say is his weakness other than smoking?
(d) Good food.
5. What does the Governor ask Miska to bring in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya say the Inspector General was talking about when he looked at her?
2. What does the Governor say everything is to woman?
3. Where are the sounds of coughing and footsteps coming from?
4. What does Khlestakov ask Anna to choose between?
5. Who says "sh-sh"?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)