|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Khlestakov describe Marya's neck?
2. What do the merchants say the Governor makes people swallow?
(a) Salt water.
(b) Salt herring.
3. What does the Governor say he is as dizzy as?
(a) As if he were standing on top of a mountain.
(b) As if he were flying.
(c) As if he were standing on top of a tower.
(d) As if he were standing on the belfry.
4. Who says "sh-sh"?
(b) The Governor.
(d) The Inspector General.
5. Who does the Governor call a damned pack of Jews?
(a) The merchants.
(b) The lawyers.
(c) The police officers.
(d) The judges.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Merchant say tempted him to complain?
2. What does Osip say is ready?
3. Who does Klestakov say was a little shorter the previous day?
4. What does Anna say she saw when she met the Inspector General?
5. What part of Marya's clothing does Khlestakov say he longs to be?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)