|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Marya's clothing does Khlestakov say he longs to be?
(a) Her socks.
(b) Her panties.
(c) Her scarf.
(d) Her gloves.
2. What do the merchants want from Khlestakov?
(a) A favor.
(c) A room.
3. What does the Merchant say tempted him to complain?
(a) A bribe.
(b) The evil spirit.
(c) The promise of a promotion.
(d) The other merchants.
4. What do the merchants say the Governor makes people swallow?
(a) Salt herring.
(d) Salt water.
5. What does Khlestakov offer Luka?
(a) A sweet.
(b) A drink.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A cigar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ammos drop on the floor?
2. What does the Postmaster say they should say has been sent to the Inspector General?
3. Where does the Governor say the Sergeants are standing?
4. What does Khlestakov say is his weakness other than smoking?
5. What does the Inspector General say Marya is not?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)