|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Governor call a damned pack of Jews?
(a) The merchants.
(b) The lawyers.
(c) The police officers.
(d) The judges.
2. What do the merchants say the Governor makes people swallow?
(a) Salt herring.
(d) Salt water.
3. What does Anna call the Inspector General's manners?
4. What does a voice off stage say?
(a) Don't be turkey headed.
(b) Don't be chicken hearted.
(c) Don't be bird brained.
(d) Don't be a gorilla.
5. Who does the Judge say he was elected by?
(a) His friends.
(b) The nobilty.
(c) The government.
(d) The villagers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Luka's wife's tears keep flowing like?
2. What does Khlestakov look like?
3. What does Anna say she saw when she met the Inspector General?
4. What kind of bed does Khlestakov say he slept on?
5. What does Khlestakov say Marya should have instead of a chair?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)