|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Osip say it is time to do?
(b) Find a hotel.
2. What does the Governor say has turned into a queer place?
(a) The world.
(c) The city.
(d) The village.
3. Who does the Governor call a damned pack of Jews?
(a) The lawyers.
(b) The police officers.
(c) The merchants.
(d) The judges.
4. Where does Khlestakov say he feels a pounding?
(a) In his nose.
(b) In his heart.
(c) In his ribs.
(d) In his head.
5. What does the Governor ask Miska to bring in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Governor say flogged the officer's widow?
2. Who do the merchants say they suffer insults from?
3. Luka's wife's tears keep flowing like?
4. What does Anna say did not make her uneasy about the Inspector General?
5. What does Khlastakov say Marya's lips are better than?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)