|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna call the Inspector General's manners?
2. Who does the Governor say flogged the officer's widow?
(c) The merchants.
(d) The widow.
3. What does Khlestakov say Marya should have instead of a chair?
(a) A throne.
(b) A sofa.
(c) A bed.
(d) A stool.
4. Who do the merchants say they suffer insults from?
(a) The Governor.
(b) The Governor's wife.
(c) The Judge.
(d) The Major.
5. What does Anna say she saw when she met the Inspector General?
(a) A honest man.
(b) A cultured man.
(c) A good humored man.
(d) An educated man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Merchant say tempted him to complain?
2. Who does Ammos say the Inspector General will rage at?
3. What does Osip say they will gallop away like?
4. What does Klestakov say there are a lot of?
5. What does Khlestakov look like?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)