|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Klestakov say was a little shorter the previous day?
(c) The Judge.
(d) The Governor.
2. What is the Judge holding in his hand?
(a) A sword.
(b) A hat.
(c) A revolver.
(d) A bible.
3. What does Marya say the Inspector General was talking about when he looked at her?
4. What kind of bed does Khlestakov say he slept on?
(a) A silk bed.
(b) A feather bed.
(c) A water bed.
(d) A spring bed.
5. What does Khlestakov address Marya as?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ammos drop on the floor?
2. How does Anna say the Inspector spoke?
3. What Roman emperor does Artemy reference?
4. What does the Governor say everything is to woman?
5. Why does Artemy think Luka Lukich should go first?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)