|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Judge say he feels as if he were burning on?
2. Where does Khlestakov tell Osip to go?
(a) The church.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The post office.
(d) The courthouse.
3. What does Anna say the Governor has never seen?
(a) Pretty people.
(b) Rich people.
(c) Fun people.
(d) Decent people.
4. What part of Marya's clothing does Khlestakov say he longs to be?
(a) Her gloves.
(b) Her panties.
(c) Her scarf.
(d) Her socks.
5. What does Luka drop on the floor?
(a) A cigar.
(b) A pen.
(c) His coffee.
(d) His sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna say did not make her uneasy about the Inspector General?
2. What does Khlestakov ask Anna to choose between?
3. What does the Governor call the merchants?
4. What do the merchants say the Governor makes people swallow?
5. Where does Khlestakov say he feels a pounding?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)