|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor say him and Anna have turned into?
(a) Gay birds.
2. What does Dobchinsky say Anna eats?
(a) Heavy goulash.
(b) Green salads.
(c) Delicate soups.
(d) Light soups.
3. What kind of bed does Khlestakov say he slept on?
(a) A water bed.
(b) A silk bed.
(c) A feather bed.
(d) A spring bed.
4. Who do the merchants say they suffer insults from?
(a) The Major.
(b) The Governor.
(c) The Judge.
(d) The Governor's wife.
5. Where does Khlestakov tell Osip to go?
(a) The church.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The post office.
(d) The courthouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor fill his house with if you contradict him?
2. What does Artemy say he should have put on?
3. Why does Artemy think Luka Lukich should go first?
4. Who does Ammos ask to stand by him?
5. What does Marya say the Inspector General was talking about when he looked at her?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)