|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov address Marya as?
2. What does the Judge say he feels as if he were burning on?
3. What does Khlestakov say he is burning with?
4. What do the merchants want from Khlestakov?
(a) A favor.
(c) A room.
5. What has Piotr Ivanovich stepped on?
(a) Anna's dress.
(b) Bobchinsky's foot.
(c) The Governors coat.
(d) Horse manure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov ask Osip to bring him?
2. What does the Governor say him and Anna have turned into?
3. What does Khlestakov say Marya should have instead of a chair?
4. Who does Ammos ask to stand by him?
5. Who does Ammos say the Inspector General will rage at?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)