|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor say he is as dizzy as?
(a) As if he were standing on the belfry.
(b) As if he were standing on top of a mountain.
(c) As if he were standing on top of a tower.
(d) As if he were flying.
2. What does Khlestakov say the town is not?
(a) The center of the world.
(b) A tourist trap.
(c) The capital.
3. What does Khlestakov ask Anna to choose between?
(a) Him and her husband.
(b) Him and Marya.
(c) Love and hate.
(d) Life and death.
4. What do the merchants say the Governor makes people swallow?
(c) Salt water.
(d) Salt herring.
5. What does Anna say did not make her uneasy about the Inspector General?
(a) His speeches.
(b) His rank.
(c) His humor.
(d) His high culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dobchinsky say Marya wears garments of?
2. What does Marya say the Inspector General was talking about when he looked at her?
3. Where does Khlestakov tell Osip to go?
4. What does the Governor say the Inspector General is like when he wears a frock coat?
5. Where does the Governor say the Sergeants are standing?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)