|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Inspector General say Marya is not?
(a) A bad tempered one.
(b) A fun one.
(c) A bad one.
(d) A good one.
2. What does Artemy say he should have put on?
(a) His medals.
(b) His uniform.
(c) His top hat.
(d) His black boots.
3. What does Dobchinsky say Anna eats?
(a) Light soups.
(b) Heavy goulash.
(c) Delicate soups.
(d) Green salads.
4. How does Anna say the Inspector spoke?
5. What does Khlestakov say the town is not?
(a) A tourist trap.
(b) The capital.
(d) The center of the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Osip's master travel at the expense of?
2. What is the Judge holding in his hand?
3. What does Ammos drop on the floor?
4. Who does Ammos say the Inspector General will rage at?
5. What kind of bed does Khlestakov say he slept on?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)