|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ammos say the Inspector General will rage at?
(a) The government.
(b) The ambassadors.
(c) The Imperial Council.
(d) The military.
2. What does the Governor say he is as dizzy as?
(a) As if he were flying.
(b) As if he were standing on the belfry.
(c) As if he were standing on top of a mountain.
(d) As if he were standing on top of a tower.
3. How does Khlestakov describe Marya's neck?
4. Who does the Governor say flogged the officer's widow?
(a) The merchants.
(c) The widow.
5. What rank does the Governor want to achieve?
(c) Field Marshall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say Marya should have instead of a chair?
2. Luka's wife's tears keep flowing like?
3. What does Marya say the Inspector General was talking about when he looked at her?
4. What does the Governor fill his house with if you contradict him?
5. What does Artemy say he should have put on?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)