|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Governor say flogged the officer's widow?
(c) The merchants.
(d) The widow.
2. How does Anna say the Inspector spoke?
3. How does Khlestakov describe Marya's neck?
4. What does Khlestakov say he is burning with?
5. What does Khlestakov address Marya as?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dobchinsky say Marya wears garments of?
2. What does Anna say she saw when she met the Inspector General?
3. What does the Governor ask Miska to bring in?
4. What part of Marya's clothing does Khlestakov say he longs to be?
5. What does the Governor say has turned into a queer place?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)