|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artemy say he should have put on?
(a) His black boots.
(b) His top hat.
(c) His uniform.
(d) His medals.
2. What does the Governor say he is as dizzy as?
(a) As if he were flying.
(b) As if he were standing on top of a tower.
(c) As if he were standing on the belfry.
(d) As if he were standing on top of a mountain.
3. What does the Postmaster say they should say has been sent to the Inspector General?
4. Why does Artemy think Luka Lukich should go first?
(a) He is always alone.
(b) He is a good humored man.
(c) He is a fun loving soul.
(d) He is the enlightner of youth.
5. What part of Marya's clothing does Khlestakov say he longs to be?
(a) Her panties.
(b) Her gloves.
(c) Her scarf.
(d) Her socks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say he threw into the official's eyes?
2. What does Dobchinsky say Anna eats?
3. What does the Inspector General say Marya is not?
4. Who do the merchants say they suffer insults from?
5. Who does Ammos ask to stand by him?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)