|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor say the Inspector General is like when he wears a frock coat?
(a) A caterpillar without legs.
(b) A fly with clipped wings.
(c) A snake without a shell.
(d) A slug without slime.
2. What does Anna call the Inspector General's manners?
3. How does Khlestakov describe Marya's neck?
4. What does the Merchant say tempted him to complain?
(a) The evil spirit.
(b) A bribe.
(c) The promise of a promotion.
(d) The other merchants.
5. What does the Governor say it is evident the Inspector General is?
(a) A comedian.
(b) A liar.
(c) A fraud.
(d) A young man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Piotr Ivanovich stepped on?
2. What does Khlestakov ask Osip to bring him?
3. What Roman emperor does Artemy reference?
4. What kind of bed does Khlestakov say he slept on?
5. How does Anna say the Inspector spoke?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)