|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Judge holding in his hand?
(a) A hat.
(b) A sword.
(c) A revolver.
(d) A bible.
2. Who do the merchants say they suffer insults from?
(a) The Governor.
(b) The Judge.
(c) The Governor's wife.
(d) The Major.
3. What does the Merchant say tempted him to complain?
(a) The evil spirit.
(b) The other merchants.
(c) A bribe.
(d) The promise of a promotion.
4. What does the Judge say he feels as if he were burning on?
5. What does the Governor say the Inspector General is like when he wears a frock coat?
(a) A caterpillar without legs.
(b) A snake without a shell.
(c) A fly with clipped wings.
(d) A slug without slime.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor say everything is to woman?
2. What kind of bed does Khlestakov say he slept on?
3. What does Osip say it is time to do?
4. What does Luka say happens when an official speaks to him?
5. Who does the Governor call a damned pack of Jews?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)