|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Osip say is in his belly?
(a) A racket.
(b) A monster.
(c) A storm.
(d) An earthquake.
2. Who is the landlord going to make a complaint to?
(a) The Inspector General.
(b) The Captain.
(c) The Sergeant.
(d) The Governor.
3. What is the name of the Governor's daughter?
4. How is Marya related to Anna?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her daughter in law.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her cousin.
5. Who does the assessor say struck him as a child?
(a) His nurse.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His nanny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov call Osip?
2. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
3. Where does Khlestakov think the Governor wants to take him?
4. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
5. What does the Governor say he does not crave?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Inspector of Schools show his nervousness?
2. How does Khlestakov react when Osip tells him the Mayor has arrived?
3. Why does the Mayor panic when he hears the Inspector is already in town?
4. Why do the officials leave the house?
5. Why does Khlestakov say he wants to borrow money from the Judge?
6. What story do Dobchinksky and Bobchinsky tell?
7. How do the Merchants react to the Mayor's anger?
8. Why are the Merchants angry at the Mayor?
9. Why does Khlestakov say he is traveling?
10. Why are the women angry at the Mayor?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)