|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sidor's job?
2. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
(a) His fists.
(b) His hands.
(c) His tongue.
(d) His eyes.
3. Where is the Inspector General from?
(d) St. Petersburg.
4. What does Klestakov ask the Servant for?
(a) A bathrobe.
(b) The bill.
(d) A vodka.
5. Who has the Governor been accused of beating up?
(a) The officer's widow.
(b) His daughter.
(c) The captain's widow.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What newspaper does the Postmaster say some letters are more edifying than?
2. Who does Khlestakov say he spits on?
3. What institutions does Khlestakov say he wants to visit?
4. How does Klestakov say he wishes to travel?
5. Who is the landlord going to make a complaint to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the Mayor want to get the Inspector drunk?
2. What does Klestakov say about his stay so far?
3. How does the Warden think they should handle the Inspector?
4. How does Dobchinsky describe the inspector?
5. What does Osip tell Khlestakov about the Landlord?
6. Why does the Mayor say Anna should be ashamed?
7. What do Maria and Anna argue about?
8. Why does the Mayor think other towns are too busy to show people around?
9. Why does Khlestakov say he is traveling?
10. How does the Mayor react to the letter?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)