|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor say they will drink after lunch?
(a) Russian whiskey.
(b) Russian Madeira.
(c) Russian Wine.
(d) Russian Vodka.
2. What color wallpaper will the Inspector General's room have?
3. What does the Governor say he does not crave?
4. What does Governor tell Khlestakov he has come to present?
(a) His services.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His dinner.
(d) His compliments.
5. What does Khlestakov say he has never been so much in his life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say the tea smells like?
2. Who does the assessor say struck him as a child?
3. What did the history teacher break when he was talking about Alexander of Macedon?
4. Where does Khlestakov think the Governor wants to take him?
5. What have the attendants turned the entrance hall into?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the Postmaster find out "the inspector" is not an Inspector after all?
2. Why are the Merchants angry at the Mayor?
3. Summarize the play.
4. Why does the Mayor say Anna should be ashamed?
5. How does Dobchinsky describe the inspector?
6. How does Khlestakov react when Osip tells him the Mayor has arrived?
7. What does Anna order Maria to do?
8. Why does Anna think Maria is to blame?
9. What food does Mishka have available for Osip?
10. How does the Mayor excuse his behavior?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)