|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the attendants turned the entrance hall into?
(a) A smoking lounge.
(b) A poultry yard.
(c) A brother.
(d) A bar.
2. Where does Khlestakov say he was dissipated?
3. What is Ivan Kuzmich's position?
(b) Inspector General.
4. What does Khlestakov say the beef is as hard as?
(d) A board.
5. What world does Khlestakov say he is accustomed to living in?
(a) The fashionable world.
(b) The busy world.
(c) The cultured world.
(d) The celebrity world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov ask the Governor to give him?
2. Who does the Servant say sent him up?
3. What does the Governor ask is ready?
4. What does Osip say he does not need?
5. What newspaper does the Postmaster say some letters are more edifying than?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Mayor decide to proceed?
2. How does Dobchinsky describe the inspector?
3. How does Khlestakov react when Osip tells him the Mayor has arrived?
4. What does Khlestakov think about the food?
5. Why does the Mayor think other towns are too busy to show people around?
6. Why do the officials leave the house?
7. Why does everyone run out of the Mayor's house so quickly?
8. What does Anna order Maria to do?
9. Why are the women angry at the Mayor?
10. What do Anna and the Mayor fantasize about doing when their daughter marries the Inspector?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)