|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Osip say is in his belly?
(a) A racket.
(b) A storm.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) A monster.
2. Where did Klestakov have his lunch?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The cafe.
(c) The jail.
(d) The inn.
3. What does Khlestovov think about selling?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His socks.
(c) His hat.
(d) His pants.
4. What does the governor take instead of his hat?
(a) A hat box.
(b) A shawl.
(c) A coat.
(d) A shoe box.
5. What has Derzhimorda gone off in?
(a) A police car.
(b) A fire engine.
(c) An ambulance.
(d) A cab.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Osip say should take it?
2. What game does Khlestakov say he wants to play?
3. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General talks like?
4. What dress does Marya say she would prefer to wear?
5. What world does Khlestakov say he is accustomed to living in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anna order Maria to do?
2. What does Khlestakov tell Anna?
3. What does Osip tell Khlestakov about the Landlord?
4. How does the Mayor react to the letter?
5. How does Dobchinsky describe the inspector?
6. Why are the women angry at the Mayor?
7. How does the Warden think they should handle the Inspector?
8. What does Khlestakov say he will do if the Mayor will not allow him to marry Maria?
9. Why does the Mayor say Anna should be ashamed?
10. Why does Khlestakov say he is traveling?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)