|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Khlestakov say he was dissipated?
2. What language does Artemy say the doctor does not know?
3. What character enters the room in Scene 2?
(d) The Governor.
4. What is Ivan Kuzmich's position?
(d) Inspector General.
5. What has Derzhimorda gone off in?
(a) A cab.
(b) A police car.
(c) An ambulance.
(d) A fire engine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
2. Where is the Inspector General from?
3. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
4. What country does the Postmaster think Russia will go to war with?
5. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say he will do if the Mayor will not allow him to marry Maria?
2. What do Anna and Maria argue about?
3. What does Khlestakov think about the food?
4. What does Khlestakov tell Anna?
5. Why does Khlestakov want Osip to bring him a pen and paper?
6. What does Khlestakov say in his letter?
7. How does Anna try to put down Maria?
8. How does the Mayor react when the Chief of Police tells him he is wearing a hat box on his head instead of his hat?
9. How does the Judge react when he overhears the Mayor telling the Postmaster to steam open letters?
10. Why is Anna angry with Maria?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)