|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna tell Dawdling she wants?
(a) A hat.
(b) A pair of high heels.
(c) A shawl.
(d) A scarf.
2. What does Klestakov say he will turn into if he does not eat?
(b) A skeleton.
(c) A rat.
(d) A ghost.
3. Who does Osip say should take it?
(c) The devil.
4. Where does Khlestakov think the Governor wants to take him?
(a) St. Petersburg.
5. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov call Osip?
2. What does Marya say they will know in a couple of hours?
3. Where does the captain say he just was?
4. Who does the governor say is coming to town?
5. What world does Khlestakov say he is accustomed to living in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say in his letter?
2. What does Klestakov say about his stay so far?
3. What food does Mishka have available for Osip?
4. Why does the Mayor say Anna should be ashamed?
5. Why does the Mayor give Khlestakov 400 rubles?
6. How does the Inspector of Schools show his nervousness?
7. What does the Mayor ask the Postmaster to do?
8. Why are the women angry at the Mayor?
9. How does the Mayor react when the Chief of Police tells him he is wearing a hat box on his head instead of his hat?
10. What does the Inspector of Schools say in an aside about gambling?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)