|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bobchinsky have on his nose?
(a) A nose clip.
(b) A bandage.
(c) A scratch
(d) A plaster.
2. What is Sidor's job?
3. What does Marya say they will know in a couple of hours?
(a) If the Turks are declaring war.
(c) Why the Inspector General has come.
4. What country does the Postmaster think Russia will go to war with?
5. What does Khlestakov say he has never been so much in his life?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
2. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
3. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
4. What does the General say he once made for his children?
5. What does Osip say he could eat up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Osip's opinion of his master, Khlestakov?
2. How did Khlestakov lose all of his money?
3. What does Osip tell Khlestakov about the Landlord?
4. Why does the Mayor's letter talk about caviar and herring?
5. What does the Mayor ask the Postmaster to do?
6. What do Anna and the Mayor fantasize about doing when their daughter marries the Inspector?
7. Why does the Mayor want to get the Inspector drunk?
8. How does the Mayor excuse his behavior?
9. Why does the Mayor give Khlestakov 400 rubles?
10. How does the Inspector of Schools show his nervousness?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)