|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna say Marya's head is full with?
(a) Dinners and dancers.
(b) Myths and lies.
(c) Nonsense and lovers.
(d) Heroes and villians.
2. What does Khlestakov call the servant?
3. Where does Khlestakov say he was dissipated?
4. Who does Osip say should take it?
(d) The devil.
5. Who does the assessor say struck him as a child?
(a) His father.
(b) His nanny.
(c) His mother.
(d) His nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Khlestakov say he wants to play?
2. What does Khlestovov think about selling?
3. What does Anna call Avdotya?
4. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General's eyes dart about like?
5. Where does the General tell the Captain to put Pugovichy on duty?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the Mayor give Khlestakov 400 rubles?
2. Why does the Mayor's letter talk about caviar and herring?
3. Why does the Mayor panic when he hears the Inspector is already in town?
4. How did Khlestakov lose all of his money?
5. How does Anna try to put down Maria?
6. What food does Mishka have available for Osip?
7. Why does everyone run out of the Mayor's house so quickly?
8. How does the Mayor react when the Chief of Police tells him he is wearing a hat box on his head instead of his hat?
9. What do the officials think is the best way to handle the Inspector?
10. How does the Mayor excuse his behavior?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)