|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the landlord going to make a complaint to?
(a) The Governor.
(b) The Inspector General.
(c) The Sergeant.
(d) The Captain.
2. What is the name of the Governor's daughter?
3. What has Derzhimorda gone off in?
(a) An ambulance.
(b) A fire engine.
(c) A cab.
(d) A police car.
4. What does the Governor say he does not crave?
5. Where does Khlestakov say he was dissipated?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General talks like?
2. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
3. What have the attendants turned the entrance hall into?
4. What does the Governor ask the Inspector General not to do to him?
5. What kind of coat is the short man wearing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Mayor decide to proceed?
2. What does Osip complain about?
3. What do Bobchinsky and Dobchinsky want Khlestakov to do for them?
4. What do Anna and the Mayor fantasize about doing when their daughter marries the Inspector?
5. Why is Anna angry with Maria?
6. How does the Mayor react when the Chief of Police tells him he is wearing a hat box on his head instead of his hat?
7. Why does Osip want to leave town?
8. What does Anna order Maria to do?
9. Why does the Mayor think other towns are too busy to show people around?
10. How do the Merchants react to the Mayor's anger?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)