|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
2. What does Khlestakov ask the Governor to give him?
3. What does Anna say she and Marya must attend to?
(a) Their clothes.
(b) Their toilet.
(c) Their educations.
(d) Their dinner.
4. What language does Artemy say the doctor does not know?
5. What does the governor take instead of his hat?
(a) A shoe box.
(b) A shawl.
(c) A coat.
(d) A hat box.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has the Governor been accused of beating up?
2. What have the attendants turned the entrance hall into?
3. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
4. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
5. Who does Khlestakov say he spits on?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Khlestakov lose all of his money?
2. Why does the Mayor want to get the Inspector drunk?
3. What does Osip complain about?
4. Why does Osip want to leave town?
5. What is Osip's opinion of his master, Khlestakov?
6. What does Khlestakov brag to the women about?
7. How does the Warden think they should handle the Inspector?
8. What does the Inspector of Schools say in an aside about gambling?
9. How did the Postmaster find out "the inspector" is not an Inspector after all?
10. What does Klestakov say about his stay so far?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)