|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna tell Dawdling she wants?
(a) A scarf.
(b) A shawl.
(c) A pair of high heels.
(d) A hat.
2. What does the General say he once made for his children?
(a) A teddy bear.
(b) A house of cards.
(c) A play house.
(d) A board game.
3. What game does Khlestakov say he wants to play?
4. What does Khlestakov say he has never been so much in his life?
5. What does Anna call Avdotya?
(a) A turkey.
(b) A chicken.
(c) A rat.
(d) A goose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Khlestakov say he was dissipated?
2. Where did Klestakov have his lunch?
3. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General talks like?
4. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
5. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the Mayor panic when he hears the Inspector is already in town?
2. What does the Mayor ask the Postmaster to do?
3. What does Osip tell Khlestakov about the Landlord?
4. Why does the Mayor give Khlestakov 400 rubles?
5. How does the Judge react when he overhears the Mayor telling the Postmaster to steam open letters?
6. How does Anna try to put down Maria?
7. Why does everyone run out of the Mayor's house so quickly?
8. Why is Anna angry with Maria?
9. How does the Inspector of Schools show his nervousness?
10. What food does Mishka have available for Osip?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)