|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say is his weakness other than smoking?
(b) Good food.
2. What does the Governor say him and Anna have turned into?
(c) Gay birds.
3. What does the Governor ask Miska to bring in?
4. What Roman emperor does Artemy reference?
5. What does the Judge say he feels as if he were burning on?
6. Who says "sh-sh"?
(b) The Inspector General.
(c) The Governor.
7. What does Khlestakov say the town is not?
(a) The capital.
(c) The center of the world.
(d) A tourist trap.
8. Where are the sounds of coughing and footsteps coming from?
(a) Outside the window.
(b) Khlestakov's room.
(c) From the kitchen.
(d) From the basement.
9. What does Anna say she saw when she met the Inspector General?
(a) A good humored man.
(b) A honest man.
(c) A cultured man.
(d) An educated man.
10. What does the Inspector General say Marya is not?
(a) A bad one.
(b) A fun one.
(c) A bad tempered one.
(d) A good one.
11. How does Anna say the Inspector spoke?
12. What does the Governor say everything is to woman?
(a) Froth and bubble.
(b) Fun and games.
(c) Hot and cold.
(d) Love and loss.
13. What does Khlestakov say he threw into the official's eyes?
14. What do the merchants want from Khlestakov?
(b) A favor.
(c) A room.
15. What does Khlestakov look like?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marya say Khlestakov speaks like?
2. What does Osip say it is time to do?
3. What does Khlestakov say he likes?
4. What does Anna say did not make her uneasy about the Inspector General?
5. Who does Ammos ask to stand by him?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)