|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a voice off stage say?
(a) Don't be chicken hearted.
(b) Don't be bird brained.
(c) Don't be turkey headed.
(d) Don't be a gorilla.
2. What does Artemy say he should have put on?
(a) His top hat.
(b) His black boots.
(c) His medals.
(d) His uniform.
3. What does Dobchinsky say Anna eats?
(a) Delicate soups.
(b) Light soups.
(c) Green salads.
(d) Heavy goulash.
4. What does Khlestakov say he threw into the official's eyes?
5. Who does Osip's master travel at the expense of?
(a) The government.
(b) His mother.
(d) His father.
6. Where does the Governor say the Sergeants are standing?
(a) The river.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The jail.
(d) The gate.
7. What is the Judge holding in his hand?
(a) A revolver.
(b) A hat.
(c) A bible.
(d) A sword.
8. Where does Anna want to live?
(b) St. Petersburg.
9. What do the merchants want from Khlestakov?
(c) A favor.
(d) A room.
10. What does the Postmaster say they should say has been sent to the Inspector General?
11. What does Luka say happens when an official speaks to him?
(a) He becomes hateful.
(b) He becomes tongue tied.
(c) He feels faint.
(d) He laughs.
12. What does the Merchant say tempted him to complain?
(a) The promise of a promotion.
(b) The other merchants.
(c) The evil spirit.
(d) A bribe.
13. What does Khlestakov say he is burning with?
14. What does the Governor say everything is to woman?
(a) Love and loss.
(b) Fun and games.
(c) Froth and bubble.
(d) Hot and cold.
15. Who says "sh-sh"?
(a) The Governor.
(c) The Inspector General.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov call the Governor?
2. Luka's wife's tears keep flowing like?
3. What does Khlestakov look like?
4. What does Luka drop on the floor?
5. What game did the Inspector General say he played with the ambassadors?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)