|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Khlestakov describe Marya's neck?
2. Who does Klestakov say was a little shorter the previous day?
(b) The Judge.
(c) The Governor.
3. What does Osip say they will gallop away like?
(a) A breeze.
(c) A hurricaine.
4. What does the Governor say him and Anna have turned into?
(b) Gay birds.
5. What part of Marya's clothing does Khlestakov say he longs to be?
(a) Her socks.
(b) Her panties.
(c) Her gloves.
(d) Her scarf.
6. What does Klestakov say there are a lot of?
(c) Good people.
7. What does Anna say did not make her uneasy about the Inspector General?
(a) His rank.
(b) His high culture.
(c) His humor.
(d) His speeches.
8. What does the Merchant say tempted him to complain?
(a) The other merchants.
(b) The promise of a promotion.
(c) The evil spirit.
(d) A bribe.
9. What does Dobchinsky say Anna eats?
(a) Heavy goulash.
(b) Delicate soups.
(c) Light soups.
(d) Green salads.
10. What does Luka say happens when an official speaks to him?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He becomes tongue tied.
(c) He feels faint.
(d) He becomes hateful.
11. What does the Governor say everything is to woman?
(a) Fun and games.
(b) Froth and bubble.
(c) Love and loss.
(d) Hot and cold.
12. Where does the Governor say the Sergeants are standing?
(a) The jail.
(b) The river.
(c) The gate.
(d) The hospital.
13. What does the Governor say has turned into a queer place?
(a) The world.
(b) The village.
(d) The city.
14. What does the Governor ask Miska to bring in?
15. What does the Postmaster say they should say has been sent to the Inspector General?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov ask Osip to bring him?
2. Who does Marya say she was looking for?
3. What does the Inspector General say Marya is not?
4. What does Khlestakov think people call him?
5. What does Khlestakov say he likes?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)