|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna say she saw when she met the Inspector General?
(a) A good humored man.
(b) An educated man.
(c) A honest man.
(d) A cultured man.
2. Where does the Governor say the Sergeants are standing?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The gate.
(c) The jail.
(d) The river.
3. What does the Governor say everything is to woman?
(a) Froth and bubble.
(b) Hot and cold.
(c) Love and loss.
(d) Fun and games.
4. What does the Governor say it is evident the Inspector General is?
(a) A liar.
(b) A fraud.
(c) A comedian.
(d) A young man.
5. Who does Marya say Khlestakov speaks like?
(a) A cultured man.
(b) A man from the city.
(c) A man from the capital.
(d) A dangerous man.
6. What does Khlestakov think people call him?
(b) A stud.
7. Why does Artemy think Luka Lukich should go first?
(a) He is a good humored man.
(b) He is a fun loving soul.
(c) He is the enlightner of youth.
(d) He is always alone.
8. What does Khlestakov say is his weakness other than smoking?
(d) Good food.
9. What does Dobchinsky say Anna eats?
(a) Delicate soups.
(b) Heavy goulash.
(c) Light soups.
(d) Green salads.
10. What does Khlestakov address Marya as?
11. What does Artemy say he should have put on?
(a) His top hat.
(b) His black boots.
(c) His uniform.
(d) His medals.
12. Who does Osip's master travel at the expense of?
(a) The government.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
13. What does the Governor say he is as dizzy as?
(a) As if he were standing on top of a tower.
(b) As if he were flying.
(c) As if he were standing on top of a mountain.
(d) As if he were standing on the belfry.
14. What does Dobchinsky say Marya wears garments of?
15. What does the Governor say him and Anna have turned into?
(a) Gay birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov ask Anna to choose between?
2. What does the Governor say the Inspector General is like when he wears a frock coat?
3. What does Ammos drop on the floor?
4. What does Khlestakov say he is burning with?
5. What do the merchants want from Khlestakov?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)