|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Inspector General say Marya is not?
(a) A bad tempered one.
(b) A bad one.
(c) A fun one.
(d) A good one.
2. What does Marya say the Inspector General was talking about when he looked at her?
3. Who does Ammos ask to stand by him?
(b) The Holy Virgin.
(c) Jesus Christ.
4. Who does Osip's master travel at the expense of?
(a) The government.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
5. Who does Klestakov say was a little shorter the previous day?
(a) The Judge.
(c) The Governor.
6. What does Dobchinsky say Marya wears garments of?
7. What does Artemy say he should have put on?
(a) His uniform.
(b) His top hat.
(c) His medals.
(d) His black boots.
8. What is the Judge holding in his hand?
(a) A revolver.
(b) A sword.
(c) A bible.
(d) A hat.
9. Why does Artemy think Luka Lukich should go first?
(a) He is always alone.
(b) He is a fun loving soul.
(c) He is a good humored man.
(d) He is the enlightner of youth.
10. Who says "sh-sh"?
(a) The Inspector General.
(d) The Governor.
11. What does Osip say they will gallop away like?
(a) A breeze.
(b) A hurricaine.
12. What does Khlestakov call the Governor?
(a) A hateful man.
(b) A swindler.
(c) A poet.
(d) A swine.
13. What does Khlestakov say he threw into the official's eyes?
14. What does Luka say happens when an official speaks to him?
(a) He becomes hateful.
(b) He becomes tongue tied.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He feels faint.
15. Who does Ammos say the Inspector General will rage at?
(a) The military.
(b) The Imperial Council.
(c) The ambassadors.
(d) The government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luka drop on the floor?
2. What does the Governor say everything is to woman?
3. Where does Anna want to live?
4. What does the Governor say has turned into a queer place?
5. What does the Judge say he feels as if he were burning on?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)