|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artemy say he should have put on?
(a) His medals.
(b) His top hat.
(c) His uniform.
(d) His black boots.
2. Who does Marya say she was looking for?
(a) Her brother.
3. What does the Governor ask Miska to bring in?
4. Who does Ammos ask to stand by him?
(b) The Holy Virgin.
(d) Jesus Christ.
5. What do the merchants say the Governor makes people swallow?
(b) Salt herring.
(d) Salt water.
6. Where does Anna want to live?
(a) St. Petersburg.
7. What does the Judge say he feels as if he were burning on?
8. What does Osip say is ready?
(a) The cabs.
(c) The horses.
(d) The hotel room.
9. Who does Klestakov say was a little shorter the previous day?
(a) The Judge.
(c) The Governor.
10. What does Khlestakov say Marya should have instead of a chair?
(a) A bed.
(b) A stool.
(c) A sofa.
(d) A throne.
11. What does the Governor fill his house with if you contradict him?
12. What does Khlestakov think people call him?
(d) A stud.
13. What has Piotr Ivanovich stepped on?
(a) Bobchinsky's foot.
(b) Anna's dress.
(c) The Governors coat.
(d) Horse manure.
14. Who does Ammos say the Inspector General will rage at?
(a) The ambassadors.
(b) The military.
(c) The Imperial Council.
(d) The government.
15. What does Ammos drop on the floor?
(b) His sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov look like?
2. Where does the Governor say the Sergeants are standing?
3. What does Khlestakov say is his weakness other than smoking?
4. What does Khlestakov call the Governor?
5. Who says "sh-sh"?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)