|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna say did not make her uneasy about the Inspector General?
(a) His high culture.
(b) His speeches.
(c) His rank.
(d) His humor.
2. What does a voice off stage say?
(a) Don't be bird brained.
(b) Don't be turkey headed.
(c) Don't be chicken hearted.
(d) Don't be a gorilla.
3. How does Anna say the Inspector spoke?
4. What does Klestakov say there are a lot of?
(c) Good people.
5. Who does the Governor call a damned pack of Jews?
(a) The lawyers.
(b) The judges.
(c) The police officers.
(d) The merchants.
6. What does Khlestakov look like?
7. Where does Khlestakov tell Osip to go?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The courthouse.
(c) The church.
(d) The post office.
8. What does Anna say she saw when she met the Inspector General?
(a) An educated man.
(b) A good humored man.
(c) A cultured man.
(d) A honest man.
9. What does Anna call the Inspector General's manners?
10. What does the Governor say it is evident the Inspector General is?
(a) A fraud.
(b) A liar.
(c) A young man.
(d) A comedian.
11. What does the Judge say he feels as if he were burning on?
12. What does Khlestakov address Marya as?
13. Who does Ammos ask to stand by him?
(a) Jesus Christ.
(c) The Holy Virgin.
14. What does Khlastakov say Marya's lips are better than?
(a) The stars.
(b) The gold room.
(c) The sheep.
(d) The weather.
15. What does the Governor say he is as dizzy as?
(a) As if he were flying.
(b) As if he were standing on the belfry.
(c) As if he were standing on top of a mountain.
(d) As if he were standing on top of a tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Merchant say tempted him to complain?
2. What does Khlestakov say he likes?
3. What does Khlestakov say he is burning with?
4. Who does Marya say she was looking for?
5. Who does Marya say Khlestakov speaks like?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)