|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say he threw into the official's eyes?
2. Who does Osip's master travel at the expense of?
(a) His father.
(c) The government.
(d) His mother.
3. What Roman emperor does Artemy reference?
4. What does Khlestakov say is his weakness other than smoking?
(d) Good food.
5. Where does Khlestakov say he feels a pounding?
(a) In his nose.
(b) In his head.
(c) In his heart.
(d) In his ribs.
6. What game did the Inspector General say he played with the ambassadors?
7. What does Osip say is ready?
(b) The cabs.
(c) The hotel room.
(d) The horses.
8. Where does Khlestakov tell Osip to go?
(a) The post office.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The courthouse.
(d) The church.
9. What does Luka say happens when an official speaks to him?
(a) He becomes hateful.
(b) He feels faint.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He becomes tongue tied.
10. Who does the Governor say flogged the officer's widow?
(a) The merchants.
(c) The widow.
11. How does Anna say the Inspector spoke?
12. Who do the merchants say they suffer insults from?
(a) The Governor's wife.
(b) The Governor.
(c) The Major.
(d) The Judge.
13. What does a voice off stage say?
(a) Don't be turkey headed.
(b) Don't be bird brained.
(c) Don't be a gorilla.
(d) Don't be chicken hearted.
14. What is the Judge holding in his hand?
(a) A hat.
(b) A revolver.
(c) A sword.
(d) A bible.
15. What does the Governor say it is evident the Inspector General is?
(a) A comedian.
(b) A liar.
(c) A fraud.
(d) A young man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Piotr Ivanovich stepped on?
2. What does Khlastakov say Marya's lips are better than?
3. What does the Governor fill his house with if you contradict him?
4. What does Khlestakov think people call him?
5. What kind of bed does Khlestakov say he slept on?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)