|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game did the Inspector General say he played with the ambassadors?
2. What does Anna say did not make her uneasy about the Inspector General?
(a) His rank.
(b) His humor.
(c) His speeches.
(d) His high culture.
3. Who does Ammos say the Inspector General will rage at?
(a) The military.
(b) The Imperial Council.
(c) The ambassadors.
(d) The government.
4. What does Dobchinsky say Anna eats?
(a) Green salads.
(b) Delicate soups.
(c) Light soups.
(d) Heavy goulash.
5. What does the Governor ask Miska to bring in?
6. What does Khlestakov say the town is not?
(a) A tourist trap.
(b) The capital.
(c) The center of the world.
7. What does Marya say the Inspector General was talking about when he looked at her?
8. What does Klestakov say there are a lot of?
(b) Good people.
9. What does Luka say happens when an official speaks to him?
(a) He becomes tongue tied.
(b) He becomes hateful.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He feels faint.
10. What does the Governor say he is as dizzy as?
(a) As if he were standing on top of a mountain.
(b) As if he were standing on top of a tower.
(c) As if he were flying.
(d) As if he were standing on the belfry.
11. Who does the Governor call a damned pack of Jews?
(a) The lawyers.
(b) The police officers.
(c) The merchants.
(d) The judges.
12. What does Osip say they will gallop away like?
(a) A breeze.
(c) A hurricaine.
13. What does the Governor fill his house with if you contradict him?
14. What does the Judge say he feels as if he were burning on?
15. What does Osip say is ready?
(b) The horses.
(c) The hotel room.
(d) The cabs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Merchant say tempted him to complain?
2. What does a voice off stage say?
3. How does Anna say the Inspector spoke?
4. What does Khlestakov say is his weakness other than smoking?
5. What does Khlestakov look like?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)