|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marya say the Inspector General was talking about when he looked at her?
2. What Roman emperor does Artemy reference?
3. What has Piotr Ivanovich stepped on?
(a) Bobchinsky's foot.
(b) The Governors coat.
(c) Horse manure.
(d) Anna's dress.
4. What does the Governor say has turned into a queer place?
(a) The village.
(b) The city.
(d) The world.
5. How does Anna say the Inspector spoke?
6. What does Klestakov say there are a lot of?
(a) Good people.
7. What does the Merchant say tempted him to complain?
(a) A bribe.
(b) The promise of a promotion.
(c) The other merchants.
(d) The evil spirit.
8. What does Khlestakov say he likes?
(a) The city.
(b) His family.
9. Luka's wife's tears keep flowing like?
(a) A fountain.
(b) A waterfall.
(d) A stream.
10. Who does the Governor say flogged the officer's widow?
(a) The widow.
(d) The merchants.
11. Who does Klestakov say was a little shorter the previous day?
(a) The Governor.
(b) The Judge.
12. What does Dobchinsky say Marya wears garments of?
13. What does the Governor ask Miska to bring in?
14. What does Khlestakov look like?
15. What does Osip say they will gallop away like?
(b) A hurricaine.
(c) A breeze.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say Marya should have instead of a chair?
2. What does Anna say did not make her uneasy about the Inspector General?
3. Who does Ammos say the Inspector General will rage at?
4. What does Khlestakov ask Anna to choose between?
5. What does Khlestakov say he threw into the official's eyes?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)