|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor ask Miska to bring in?
2. What does Anna say she saw when she met the Inspector General?
(a) A honest man.
(b) An educated man.
(c) A good humored man.
(d) A cultured man.
3. Who does Marya say she was looking for?
(d) Her brother.
4. Where does the Governor say the Sergeants are standing?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The jail.
(c) The gate.
(d) The river.
5. What does Klestakov say there are a lot of?
(a) Good people.
6. What does Khlestakov think people call him?
(c) A stud.
7. Who does Ammos ask to stand by him?
(b) The Holy Virgin.
(d) Jesus Christ.
8. Who does the Governor call a damned pack of Jews?
(a) The merchants.
(b) The judges.
(c) The police officers.
(d) The lawyers.
9. What does Osip say it is time to do?
(c) Find a hotel.
10. Why does Artemy think Luka Lukich should go first?
(a) He is a fun loving soul.
(b) He is always alone.
(c) He is the enlightner of youth.
(d) He is a good humored man.
11. What has Piotr Ivanovich stepped on?
(a) The Governors coat.
(b) Anna's dress.
(c) Bobchinsky's foot.
(d) Horse manure.
12. What does Khlestakov say he likes?
(b) The city.
(c) His family.
13. What does Ammos drop on the floor?
(d) His sword.
14. What does Khlestakov say is his weakness other than smoking?
(d) Good food.
15. Who does Osip's master travel at the expense of?
(b) The government.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Postmaster say they should say has been sent to the Inspector General?
2. What does Khlestakov offer Luka?
3. What kind of bed does Khlestakov say he slept on?
4. What does Osip say they will gallop away like?
5. Who does the Governor say flogged the officer's widow?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)