|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Khlestakov describe Marya's neck?
2. What does Khlestakov say is his weakness other than smoking?
(a) Good food.
3. What has Piotr Ivanovich stepped on?
(a) Anna's dress.
(b) Bobchinsky's foot.
(c) Horse manure.
(d) The Governors coat.
4. Who says "sh-sh"?
(a) The Governor.
(c) The Inspector General.
5. Why does Artemy think Luka Lukich should go first?
(a) He is always alone.
(b) He is a good humored man.
(c) He is a fun loving soul.
(d) He is the enlightner of youth.
6. Who does Ammos say the Inspector General will rage at?
(a) The military.
(b) The ambassadors.
(c) The Imperial Council.
(d) The government.
7. What game did the Inspector General say he played with the ambassadors?
8. What does Osip say it is time to do?
(b) Find a hotel.
9. Who does Marya say she was looking for?
(c) Her brother.
10. What does a voice off stage say?
(a) Don't be a gorilla.
(b) Don't be bird brained.
(c) Don't be chicken hearted.
(d) Don't be turkey headed.
11. Where does Anna want to live?
(a) St. Petersburg.
12. What does the Inspector General say Marya is not?
(a) A bad tempered one.
(b) A bad one.
(c) A good one.
(d) A fun one.
13. What does Khlastakov say Marya's lips are better than?
(a) The gold room.
(b) The weather.
(c) The stars.
(d) The sheep.
14. What does Osip say is ready?
(a) The cabs.
(b) The horses.
(c) The hotel room.
15. What is the Judge holding in his hand?
(a) A sword.
(b) A revolver.
(c) A bible.
(d) A hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ammos ask to stand by him?
2. What does Khlestakov say he likes?
3. What does Luka say happens when an official speaks to him?
4. What does the Postmaster say they should say has been sent to the Inspector General?
5. What does Khlestakov call the Governor?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)