|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Osip say it is time to do?
(a) Find a hotel.
2. What does the Governor ask Miska to bring in?
3. What does the Governor say him and Anna have turned into?
(a) Gay birds.
4. What does the Merchant say tempted him to complain?
(a) The other merchants.
(b) A bribe.
(c) The promise of a promotion.
(d) The evil spirit.
5. What does Khlestakov ask Anna to choose between?
(a) Him and her husband.
(b) Him and Marya.
(c) Life and death.
(d) Love and hate.
6. What does the Judge say he feels as if he were burning on?
7. What do the merchants want from Khlestakov?
(a) A room.
(d) A favor.
8. Who does the Governor call a damned pack of Jews?
(a) The merchants.
(b) The judges.
(c) The police officers.
(d) The lawyers.
9. What part of Marya's clothing does Khlestakov say he longs to be?
(a) Her scarf.
(b) Her socks.
(c) Her panties.
(d) Her gloves.
10. What does Anna call the Inspector General's manners?
11. What does Khlestakov ask Osip to bring him?
(a) A torch.
(b) A pen.
(c) A candle.
(d) A gas lamp.
12. What does the Governor call the merchants?
13. What does Khlestakov look like?
14. What does the Governor say it is evident the Inspector General is?
(a) A liar.
(b) A comedian.
(c) A fraud.
(d) A young man.
15. What does Khlestakov say he likes?
(a) The city.
(c) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov call the Governor?
2. What does the Governor say everything is to woman?
3. What does Luka say happens when an official speaks to him?
4. What does Khlestakov say he threw into the official's eyes?
5. What does Ammos drop on the floor?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)