|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dobchinsky say Marya wears garments of?
2. What does Osip say is ready?
(a) The hotel room.
(b) The cabs.
(d) The horses.
3. How does Anna say the Inspector spoke?
4. What does the Governor say everything is to woman?
(a) Froth and bubble.
(b) Hot and cold.
(c) Love and loss.
(d) Fun and games.
5. What rank does the Governor want to achieve?
(d) Field Marshall.
6. What does the Governor say he is as dizzy as?
(a) As if he were flying.
(b) As if he were standing on top of a mountain.
(c) As if he were standing on top of a tower.
(d) As if he were standing on the belfry.
7. What does Anna say she saw when she met the Inspector General?
(a) A cultured man.
(b) A good humored man.
(c) An educated man.
(d) A honest man.
8. What does Khlestakov address Marya as?
9. What does the Merchant say tempted him to complain?
(a) The other merchants.
(b) The promise of a promotion.
(c) A bribe.
(d) The evil spirit.
10. What does Luka drop on the floor?
(a) His coffee.
(b) A cigar.
(c) His sword.
(d) A pen.
11. What does Anna say the Governor has never seen?
(a) Fun people.
(b) Rich people.
(c) Pretty people.
(d) Decent people.
12. Why does Artemy think Luka Lukich should go first?
(a) He is a fun loving soul.
(b) He is a good humored man.
(c) He is always alone.
(d) He is the enlightner of youth.
13. What does the Governor say it is evident the Inspector General is?
(a) A liar.
(b) A comedian.
(c) A fraud.
(d) A young man.
14. Who does the Governor call a damned pack of Jews?
(a) The merchants.
(b) The judges.
(c) The lawyers.
(d) The police officers.
15. What does Khlastakov say Marya's lips are better than?
(a) The gold room.
(b) The stars.
(c) The sheep.
(d) The weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov call the Governor?
2. What does Khlestakov say he is burning with?
3. What does the Governor call the merchants?
4. What does a voice off stage say?
5. Who does the Judge say he was elected by?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)