|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ammos ask to stand by him?
(b) The Holy Virgin.
(c) Jesus Christ.
2. What does the Governor say it is evident the Inspector General is?
(a) A young man.
(b) A comedian.
(c) A fraud.
(d) A liar.
3. Luka's wife's tears keep flowing like?
(a) A stream.
(b) A fountain.
(d) A waterfall.
4. What does Artemy say he should have put on?
(a) His black boots.
(b) His uniform.
(c) His medals.
(d) His top hat.
5. What does the Governor say everything is to woman?
(a) Froth and bubble.
(b) Fun and games.
(c) Hot and cold.
(d) Love and loss.
6. Where does Khlestakov tell Osip to go?
(a) The courthouse.
(b) The post office.
(c) The church.
(d) The hospital.
7. What does Anna say did not make her uneasy about the Inspector General?
(a) His speeches.
(b) His rank.
(c) His humor.
(d) His high culture.
8. What does Osip say is ready?
(a) The horses.
(b) The hotel room.
(d) The cabs.
9. What does Khlestakov address Marya as?
10. What part of Marya's clothing does Khlestakov say he longs to be?
(a) Her panties.
(b) Her gloves.
(c) Her socks.
(d) Her scarf.
11. How does Khlestakov describe Marya's neck?
12. Why does Artemy think Luka Lukich should go first?
(a) He is the enlightner of youth.
(b) He is always alone.
(c) He is a good humored man.
(d) He is a fun loving soul.
13. What does Khlastakov say Marya's lips are better than?
(a) The weather.
(b) The gold room.
(c) The sheep.
(d) The stars.
14. What does the Governor say the Inspector General is like when he wears a frock coat?
(a) A caterpillar without legs.
(b) A fly with clipped wings.
(c) A slug without slime.
(d) A snake without a shell.
15. What do the merchants say the Governor makes people swallow?
(c) Salt water.
(d) Salt herring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov think people call him?
2. Who does Ammos say the Inspector General will rage at?
3. What game did the Inspector General say he played with the ambassadors?
4. What does Khlestakov say Marya should have instead of a chair?
5. What does Ammos drop on the floor?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)