|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Governor say it is his duty to assist?
(a) People in trouble.
(b) Strangers in town.
(c) Government officials.
2. What does the Servant say is for dinner?
(a) Soup and goulash.
(b) Chees and toast.
(c) Sausage and mustard.
(d) Soup and roast beef.
3. What is Sidor's job?
4. Who does Anna say is smitten by Marya?
(a) The Inspector General.
(b) The Governor.
(c) The Postmaster.
(d) The Captain.
5. What does Khlestakov say he has never been so much in his life?
6. What is Luka Lukich an inspector of?
(d) Government buildings.
7. What does the governor say the patients look as grimy as?
8. Where does the captain say he just was?
(a) Under a bridge.
(b) In a church.
(c) In a pub.
(d) Outside the gate.
9. What does Anna say Khlestakov must have found unpleasant?
10. What does Anna say Marya's head is full with?
(a) Myths and lies.
(b) Nonsense and lovers.
(c) Dinners and dancers.
(d) Heroes and villians.
11. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His hands.
(c) His fists.
(d) His tongue.
12. What does Governor tell Khlestakov he has come to present?
(a) His dinner.
(b) His compliments.
(c) His services.
(d) His daughter.
13. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General's eyes dart about like?
(a) A child's.
(b) A little bird's.
(c) A little animal's.
14. What country does the Postmaster think Russia will go to war with?
15. What does Khlestakov say the tea smells like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
2. What does Anna call Avdotya?
3. What does Khlestovov think about selling?
4. What kind of coat is the short man wearing?
5. Where does Khlestakov say he was dissipated?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)