|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor say the assessor reeks of?
2. What world does Khlestakov say he is accustomed to living in?
(a) The celebrity world.
(b) The fashionable world.
(c) The cultured world.
(d) The busy world.
3. Why does the governor say he has called everyone together?
(a) For a big party.
(b) To tell them his new plan.
(c) To tell them unpleasant news.
(d) For a dinner.
4. How is Marya related to Anna?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her daughter in law.
(d) Her sister.
5. What does Khlestakov call the servant?
6. Where did Klestakov have his lunch?
(a) The jail.
(b) The inn.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The cafe.
7. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
8. What game does Khlestakov say he wants to play?
9. What does the General say he once made for his children?
(a) A board game.
(b) A house of cards.
(c) A play house.
(d) A teddy bear.
10. What does Khlestakov say is bliss?
(a) To drink good tea.
(b) To eat good food.
(c) To see beautiful women.
(d) To stand next to Anna.
11. Who does the assessor say struck him as a child?
(a) His nanny.
(b) His mother.
(c) His nurse.
(d) His father.
12. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General's eyes dart about like?
(a) A little animal's.
(b) A child's.
(d) A little bird's.
13. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
(a) Pin her scarf.
(b) Send a telegram.
(c) Read the newspaper.
(d) Write a letter.
14. What does Khlestakov say he has never been so much in his life?
15. How does Klestakov say he wishes to travel?
(a) In the Governor's cab.
(b) By walking.
(c) By train.
(d) In his own carriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dress does Anna tell Marya to put on?
2. What does the Governor ask Khlestakov if he wants to do?
3. Who does the Governor say it is his duty to assist?
4. What country does the Postmaster think Russia will go to war with?
5. What does Klestakov say he will turn into if he does not eat?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)