|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dobchinsky address Anna as?
(c) My lady.
2. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
3. What character enters the room in Scene 2?
(a) The Governor.
4. Where does Khlestakov say he was dissipated?
5. Why does the governor say he has called everyone together?
(a) For a big party.
(b) For a dinner.
(c) To tell them his new plan.
(d) To tell them unpleasant news.
6. Where is the Inspector General from?
(b) St. Petersburg.
7. What world does Khlestakov say he is accustomed to living in?
(a) The cultured world.
(b) The busy world.
(c) The fashionable world.
(d) The celebrity world.
8. What does Klestakov say he will turn into if he does not eat?
(a) A ghost.
(b) A rat.
(d) A skeleton.
9. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is unwell.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) He is asleep.
10. What does Anna say Khlestakov must have found unpleasant?
11. What does Anna call Avdotya?
(a) A turkey.
(b) A rat.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A goose.
12. What does Anna say Marya's head is full with?
(a) Dinners and dancers.
(b) Myths and lies.
(c) Heroes and villians.
(d) Nonsense and lovers.
13. What institutions does Khlestakov say he wants to visit?
(a) Government institutions.
(b) School institutions.
(c) Philanthropic institutions.
(d) Health institutions.
14. How is Marya related to Anna?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her daughter in law.
(d) Her cousin.
15. What does Khlestakov ask the Governor to give him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor ask is ready?
2. What have the attendants turned the entrance hall into?
3. What does the Governor say he does not crave?
4. What does the Governor say is his position in town?
5. What does Khlestakov say the beef is as hard as?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)