|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has the Governor been accused of beating up?
(a) The officer's widow.
(b) The captain's widow.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His wife.
2. What does the Governor say Russian Maderia can do?
(a) Knock a train fromthe track.
(b) Make a party in the jungle.
(c) Knock an elephant off its legs.
(d) Fell a gorilla.
3. What does the Governor say he does not crave?
4. Who is the landlord going to make a complaint to?
(a) The Governor.
(b) The Sergeant.
(c) The Captain.
(d) The Inspector General.
5. What does the governor say the patients look as grimy as?
6. What kind of coat is the short man wearing?
(a) A frock coat.
(b) A fur coat.
(c) A rain coat.
(d) A sports jacket.
7. What is the name of the Governor's daughter?
8. What did the history teacher break when he was talking about Alexander of Macedon?
(a) A glass.
(b) A table.
(c) A pen.
(d) A chair.
9. What does Khlestovov think about selling?
(a) His pants.
(b) His hat.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His socks.
10. What dress does Anna tell Marya to put on?
(a) Her red dress.
(b) Her tight dress.
(c) Her blue dress.
(d) Her wedding dress.
11. What does Dobchinsky address Anna as?
(a) My lady.
12. What does Anna say the Postmaster probably does as soon as Marya turns her back?
(a) Makes a face.
(b) Has a cigarette.
(c) Talks about her.
13. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
(a) Smoking tobacco.
(b) Running around naked.
(c) Going to pubs.
14. What does Khlestakov say is bliss?
(a) To stand next to Anna.
(b) To drink good tea.
(c) To see beautiful women.
(d) To eat good food.
15. What does Anna tell Dawdling she wants?
(a) A shawl.
(b) A hat.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A pair of high heels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov call the servant?
2. What has Derzhimorda gone off in?
3. Where does the captain say he just was?
4. What newspaper does the Postmaster say some letters are more edifying than?
5. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)