|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the attendants turned the entrance hall into?
(a) A bar.
(b) A brother.
(c) A poultry yard.
(d) A smoking lounge.
2. What does Anna wave at the short man?
(a) Her hankerchief.
(b) Her hand.
(c) Her shawl.
(d) Her hat.
3. What does the governor take instead of his hat?
(a) A hat box.
(b) A shawl.
(c) A coat.
(d) A shoe box.
4. What does the Governor say the assessor reeks of?
5. What does Khlestakov ask the Servant if it is good?
6. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
(a) Write a letter.
(b) Read the newspaper.
(c) Send a telegram.
(d) Pin her scarf.
7. What does the Governor say Russian Maderia can do?
(a) Make a party in the jungle.
(b) Fell a gorilla.
(c) Knock a train fromthe track.
(d) Knock an elephant off its legs.
8. What does Khlestakov say he has never been so much in his life?
9. What does Khlestakov say the tea smells like?
10. Who has the Governor been accused of beating up?
(a) The officer's widow.
(b) His wife.
(c) The captain's widow.
(d) His daughter.
11. What does Khlestakov call the servant?
12. What does Anna call Avdotya?
(a) A goose.
(b) A turkey.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A rat.
13. What does Bobchinsky have on his nose?
(a) A nose clip.
(b) A bandage.
(c) A scratch
(d) A plaster.
14. What does the Servant say is for dinner?
(a) Chees and toast.
(b) Soup and roast beef.
(c) Sausage and mustard.
(d) Soup and goulash.
15. Why does the governor say he has called everyone together?
(a) For a big party.
(b) To tell them unpleasant news.
(c) To tell them his new plan.
(d) For a dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna say they they have been waiting on account of?
2. What does Marya say they will know in a couple of hours?
3. What does Anna say she and Marya must attend to?
4. What dress does Anna tell Marya to put on?
5. What kind of shop does Khlestakov want to get credit in?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)