|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Derzhimorda gone off in?
(a) A cab.
(b) A fire engine.
(c) An ambulance.
(d) A police car.
2. What country does the Postmaster think Russia will go to war with?
3. What was the name of the fish they ate for dinner?
4. What does Osip say he could eat up?
(a) A whole 5 course meal.
(b) A whole stable.
(c) A flock of seagulls.
(d) The whole world.
5. Where does Khlestakov say he was dissipated?
6. Who does the Governor say it is his duty to assist?
(a) People in trouble.
(b) Strangers in town.
(c) Government officials.
7. What color wallpaper will the Inspector General's room have?
8. What is Ivan Kuzmich's position?
(d) Inspector General.
9. What did the Captain send Sergeant Pugovichyn to do?
(a) Arrest some patients.
(b) Clean the streets.
(c) Clean the Governor's building.
(d) Draw some pictures.
10. What does Anna say the Postmaster probably does as soon as Marya turns her back?
(b) Makes a face.
(c) Talks about her.
(d) Has a cigarette.
11. Who does Khlestakov say he spits on?
(a) The Governor.
(b) The landlord.
(d) The Servant.
12. What does the history teacher say he is willing to sacrifice in the course of learning?
(a) His children.
(b) His wife.
(c) His students.
(d) His life.
13. What dress does Marya say she would prefer to wear?
(a) Her flowered dress.
(b) Her red dress.
(c) Her striped dress.
(d) Her summer dress.
14. What does Khlestovov think about selling?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His socks.
(c) His pants.
(d) His hat.
15. What does Anna wave at the short man?
(a) Her hat.
(b) Her shawl.
(c) Her hand.
(d) Her hankerchief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor say Russian Maderia can do?
2. Where did Klestakov have his lunch?
3. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General talks like?
4. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
5. What does the Servant say is for dinner?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)