|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Derzhimorda gone off in?
(a) A fire engine.
(b) A cab.
(c) An ambulance.
(d) A police car.
2. What institutions does Khlestakov say he wants to visit?
(a) Philanthropic institutions.
(b) School institutions.
(c) Health institutions.
(d) Government institutions.
3. What does Khlestakov say he sometimes likes to do?
(a) Eat well.
(b) Smoke cigars.
(d) Talk for hours.
4. Who does the Servant say sent him up?
(a) The innkeeper.
(c) The landlord.
(d) The Governor.
5. What does the Governor say Bobchinsky is sprawling like?
(a) A seagull.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A gorilla.
(d) A lobster.
6. What is Luka Lukich an inspector of?
(b) Government buildings.
7. Where is the Inspector General from?
(d) St. Petersburg.
8. How does Klestakov say he wishes to travel?
(a) In his own carriage.
(b) By train.
(c) In the Governor's cab.
(d) By walking.
9. What world does Khlestakov say he is accustomed to living in?
(a) The cultured world.
(b) The fashionable world.
(c) The celebrity world.
(d) The busy world.
10. Why does the governor say he has called everyone together?
(a) For a big party.
(b) For a dinner.
(c) To tell them his new plan.
(d) To tell them unpleasant news.
11. Who does Osip say should take it?
(a) The devil.
12. What does Anna say Khlestakov must have found unpleasant?
13. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
(a) To uncover treason.
(b) To write a report.
(c) To keep the village in order.
(d) To enlist soldiers.
14. Where did Klestakov have his lunch?
(a) The inn.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The cafe.
(d) The jail.
15. What does the Governor ask the Inspector General not to do to him?
(a) Laugh at him.
(b) Hit him.
(c) Hate him.
(d) Ruin him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya say they will know in a couple of hours?
2. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General's eyes dart about like?
3. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General talks like?
4. What does Dobchinsky address Anna as?
5. What is the name of the Governor's daughter?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)