|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say he has never been so much in his life?
2. What does Anna wave at the short man?
(a) Her hand.
(b) Her hankerchief.
(c) Her hat.
(d) Her shawl.
3. What did the history teacher break when he was talking about Alexander of Macedon?
(a) A table.
(b) A glass.
(c) A chair.
(d) A pen.
4. What language does Artemy say the doctor does not know?
5. What is the name of the Governor's daughter?
6. What country does the Postmaster think Russia will go to war with?
7. What did the Captain send Sergeant Pugovichyn to do?
(a) Arrest some patients.
(b) Draw some pictures.
(c) Clean the Governor's building.
(d) Clean the streets.
8. What does Osip say he could eat up?
(a) A flock of seagulls.
(b) A whole 5 course meal.
(c) A whole stable.
(d) The whole world.
9. What does Khlestakov say the beef is as hard as?
(b) A board.
10. What game does Khlestakov say he wants to play?
11. What does Khlestakov ask the Governor to give him?
12. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
(a) Going to pubs.
(b) Running around naked.
(c) Smoking tobacco.
13. What institutions does Khlestakov say he wants to visit?
(a) Government institutions.
(b) Health institutions.
(c) Philanthropic institutions.
(d) School institutions.
14. What does the governor take instead of his hat?
(a) A coat.
(b) A hat box.
(c) A shawl.
(d) A shoe box.
15. What does Khlestakov ask the Servant if it is good?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor say Bobchinsky is sprawling like?
2. What does the governor say the patients look as grimy as?
3. What does the Governor say he does not crave?
4. What does Khlestakov call Osip?
5. What does Klestakov ask the Servant for?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)