|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Servant say is for dinner?
(a) Soup and roast beef.
(b) Soup and goulash.
(c) Chees and toast.
(d) Sausage and mustard.
2. What does Dobchinsky address Anna as?
(a) My lady.
3. What color wallpaper will the Inspector General's room have?
4. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He is unwell.
(d) He is asleep.
5. Where did Klestakov have his lunch?
(a) The cafe.
(b) The jail.
(c) The inn.
(d) The hospital.
6. What did the history teacher break when he was talking about Alexander of Macedon?
(a) A glass.
(b) A chair.
(c) A pen.
(d) A table.
7. What does Marya say they will know in a couple of hours?
(a) If the Turks are declaring war.
(d) Why the Inspector General has come.
8. What does the history teacher say he is willing to sacrifice in the course of learning?
(a) His students.
(b) His wife.
(c) His children.
(d) His life.
9. What does Khlestakov say was excellent?
(a) His bed.
(b) Marya's dress.
10. What does the Governor say Russian Maderia can do?
(a) Knock an elephant off its legs.
(b) Knock a train fromthe track.
(c) Fell a gorilla.
(d) Make a party in the jungle.
11. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
(a) Write a letter.
(b) Read the newspaper.
(c) Send a telegram.
(d) Pin her scarf.
12. Where does Khlestakov think the Governor wants to take him?
(c) St. Petersburg.
13. Where does the captain say he just was?
(a) In a church.
(b) Outside the gate.
(c) In a pub.
(d) Under a bridge.
14. What does Anna say she and Marya must attend to?
(a) Their educations.
(b) Their toilet.
(c) Their clothes.
(d) Their dinner.
15. What is Ivan Kuzmich's position?
(d) Inspector General.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anna say is smitten by Marya?
2. What does Anna say Khlestakov must have found unpleasant?
3. What does the Governor say Bobchinsky is sprawling like?
4. What does Khlestakov call the servant?
5. What does Bobchinsky have on his nose?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)