|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor say the assessor reeks of?
2. Where is the Inspector General from?
(b) St. Petersburg.
3. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
4. What does the Governor say they will drink after lunch?
(a) Russian Wine.
(b) Russian Madeira.
(c) Russian Vodka.
(d) Russian whiskey.
5. What world does Khlestakov say he is accustomed to living in?
(a) The fashionable world.
(b) The busy world.
(c) The celebrity world.
(d) The cultured world.
6. What does the Governor ask is ready?
(c) The cab.
(d) His suit.
7. What was the name of the fish they ate for dinner?
8. What is the name of the Governor's daughter?
9. What dress does Marya say she would prefer to wear?
(a) Her striped dress.
(b) Her flowered dress.
(c) Her summer dress.
(d) Her red dress.
10. What does the Governor say is his position in town?
(a) Chief magistrate.
(c) Police captain.
(d) Police chief.
11. What does Khlestakov call Osip?
(a) A mule.
(b) A turkey.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A goose.
12. What does Khlestakov say was excellent?
(b) Marya's dress.
(d) His bed.
13. Where does the captain say he just was?
(a) Under a bridge.
(b) In a church.
(c) In a pub.
(d) Outside the gate.
14. What does the governor say the patients look as grimy as?
15. What does the Governor ask Khlestakov if he wants to do?
(a) Look at the town records.
(b) Go out to a restaurant.
(c) Inspect a few institutions.
(d) Go out to a bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General talks like?
2. How does Klestakov say he wishes to travel?
3. What character enters the room in Scene 2?
4. What does Khlestakov say he has never been so much in his life?
5. Where does Khlestakov think the Governor wants to take him?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)