|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Osip say he could eat up?
(a) A whole 5 course meal.
(b) A flock of seagulls.
(c) A whole stable.
(d) The whole world.
2. What does Dobchinsky address Anna as?
(b) My lady.
3. Who does Khlestakov say he spits on?
(b) The landlord.
(c) The Servant.
(d) The Governor.
4. Who does Anna say is smitten by Marya?
(a) The Inspector General.
(b) The Postmaster.
(c) The Governor.
(d) The Captain.
5. What does Osip say is in his belly?
(a) An earthquake.
(b) A monster.
(c) A storm.
(d) A racket.
6. What does the Governor ask is ready?
(a) His suit.
(b) The cab.
7. What does the Governor say is his position in town?
(a) Chief magistrate.
(b) Police captain.
(c) Police chief.
8. What does Anna say they they have been waiting on account of?
(a) Marya's funny makeup.
(b) Marya's famous pies.
(c) Marya's silly prinking.
(d) Marya's ridiculous fancies.
9. Where did Klestakov have his lunch?
(a) The jail.
(b) The inn.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The cafe.
10. What does the Governor say Russian Maderia can do?
(a) Knock a train fromthe track.
(b) Knock an elephant off its legs.
(c) Make a party in the jungle.
(d) Fell a gorilla.
11. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
(a) His tongue.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His fists.
(d) His hands.
12. Who does the governor say is coming to town?
(a) A beautiful model.
(b) His mother.
(c) An Inspector General.
(d) A police constable.
13. What game does Khlestakov say he wants to play?
14. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
15. Who is the landlord going to make a complaint to?
(a) The Captain.
(b) The Inspector General.
(c) The Sergeant.
(d) The Governor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What newspaper does the Postmaster say some letters are more edifying than?
2. What does Governor tell Khlestakov he has come to present?
3. What does Bobchinsky have on his nose?
4. What does Khlestakov call Osip?
5. What does Osip say he does not need?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)