|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dress does Marya say she would prefer to wear?
(a) Her red dress.
(b) Her striped dress.
(c) Her summer dress.
(d) Her flowered dress.
2. Who is the landlord going to make a complaint to?
(a) The Governor.
(b) The Inspector General.
(c) The Captain.
(d) The Sergeant.
3. What has Derzhimorda gone off in?
(a) A police car.
(b) A fire engine.
(c) An ambulance.
(d) A cab.
4. What does Khlestakov say was excellent?
(c) His bed.
(d) Marya's dress.
5. What does the Governor say the assessor reeks of?
6. Where did Klestakov have his lunch?
(a) The inn.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The cafe.
(d) The jail.
7. What does Anna say Marya's head is full with?
(a) Myths and lies.
(b) Heroes and villians.
(c) Dinners and dancers.
(d) Nonsense and lovers.
8. What does Klestakov ask the Servant for?
(a) The bill.
(c) A vodka.
(d) A bathrobe.
9. What does Osip say he does not need?
(d) A bed.
10. What does the Governor say he does not crave?
11. What does the Governor say they will drink after lunch?
(a) Russian Madeira.
(b) Russian Vodka.
(c) Russian whiskey.
(d) Russian Wine.
12. What color wallpaper will the Inspector General's room have?
13. What does the Governor say is his position in town?
(a) Police captain.
(b) Police chief.
(c) Chief magistrate.
14. What does the Governor say Russian Maderia can do?
(a) Fell a gorilla.
(b) Knock an elephant off its legs.
(c) Knock a train fromthe track.
(d) Make a party in the jungle.
15. Who does Khlestakov say he spits on?
(b) The Governor.
(c) The Servant.
(d) The landlord.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna say they they have been waiting on account of?
2. What does Khlestakov call Osip?
3. What is the name of the Governor's daughter?
4. What kind of shop does Khlestakov want to get credit in?
5. What does Governor tell Khlestakov he has come to present?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)