|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ivan Kuzmich's position?
(d) Inspector General.
2. What does the Governor say Bobchinsky is sprawling like?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A seagull.
(c) A lobster.
(d) A gorilla.
3. What institutions does Khlestakov say he wants to visit?
(a) Government institutions.
(b) Philanthropic institutions.
(c) School institutions.
(d) Health institutions.
4. What does Khlestakov say he sometimes likes to do?
(a) Smoke cigars.
(b) Eat well.
(c) Talk for hours.
5. Who does the Servant say sent him up?
(a) The landlord.
(c) The Governor.
(d) The innkeeper.
6. Who does the Governor say it is his duty to assist?
(a) Strangers in town.
(b) Government officials.
(c) People in trouble.
7. What does Anna call Avdotya?
(a) A goose.
(b) A chicken.
(c) A turkey.
(d) A rat.
8. Where does the General tell the Captain to put Pugovichy on duty?
(a) The train station.
(b) The bridge.
(c) The lake.
(d) The river.
9. What game does Khlestakov say he wants to play?
10. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
(a) Two mice.
(b) Two rats.
(c) A skunk.
(d) A dragon.
11. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
(a) Smoking tobacco.
(b) Going to pubs.
(d) Running around naked.
12. What does the Governor say Russian Maderia can do?
(a) Knock a train fromthe track.
(b) Make a party in the jungle.
(c) Knock an elephant off its legs.
(d) Fell a gorilla.
13. What country does the Postmaster think Russia will go to war with?
14. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
(a) To uncover treason.
(b) To keep the village in order.
(c) To enlist soldiers.
(d) To write a report.
15. What does Khlestakov ask the Servant if it is good?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Captain send Sergeant Pugovichyn to do?
2. What does the Governor ask is ready?
3. What kind of shop does Khlestakov want to get credit in?
4. What does Bobchinsky have on his nose?
5. What does Anna say she and Marya must attend to?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)