|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov hand Osip?
(a) His cloak and shoes.
(b) His gloves and hat.
(c) His jacket and scarf .
(d) His cap and cane.
2. What does the history teacher say he is willing to sacrifice in the course of learning?
(a) His life.
(b) His children.
(c) His wife.
(d) His students.
3. What does the Governor say the assessor reeks of?
4. What does Osip say the servants are bringing up?
(b) A policeman.
(c) The bill.
(d) A gun.
5. What does the governor say the patients look as grimy as?
6. Who does the Servant say sent him up?
(a) The Governor.
(b) The landlord.
(d) The innkeeper.
7. What does the Governor ask Khlestakov if he wants to do?
(a) Look at the town records.
(b) Go out to a bar.
(c) Inspect a few institutions.
(d) Go out to a restaurant.
8. What does the Governor ask is ready?
(b) His suit.
(d) The cab.
9. What does Khlestakov say he sometimes likes to do?
(a) Talk for hours.
(b) Smoke cigars.
(c) Eat well.
10. What dress does Anna tell Marya to put on?
(a) Her wedding dress.
(b) Her tight dress.
(c) Her red dress.
(d) Her blue dress.
11. Where did Klestakov have his lunch?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The jail.
(c) The inn.
(d) The cafe.
12. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
(a) His fists.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His tongue.
(d) His hands.
13. What does Anna say she and Marya must attend to?
(a) Their clothes.
(b) Their educations.
(c) Their toilet.
(d) Their dinner.
14. Who is the landlord going to make a complaint to?
(a) The Inspector General.
(b) The Captain.
(c) The Sergeant.
(d) The Governor.
15. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General talks like?
(a) As if were a simpleton.
(b) As if he were a child.
(c) As if he were an academic.
(d) As if he were older.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General's eyes dart about like?
2. What does Khlestakov say was excellent?
3. What does the Governor ask the Inspector General not to do to him?
4. What does Osip say is in his belly?
5. Where does Khlestakov say he was dissipated?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)