|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the history teacher say he is willing to sacrifice in the course of learning?
(a) His children.
(b) His wife.
(c) His life.
(d) His students.
2. What does Klestakov ask the Servant for?
(a) The bill.
(b) A vodka.
(c) A bathrobe.
3. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
(a) Read the newspaper.
(b) Send a telegram.
(c) Write a letter.
(d) Pin her scarf.
4. What is Luka Lukich an inspector of?
(b) Government buildings.
5. Why does the governor say he has called everyone together?
(a) To tell them unpleasant news.
(b) For a dinner.
(c) To tell them his new plan.
(d) For a big party.
6. Who is the landlord going to make a complaint to?
(a) The Captain.
(b) The Governor.
(c) The Sergeant.
(d) The Inspector General.
7. What does Khlestakov say he has never been so much in his life?
8. What does Klestakov say he will turn into if he does not eat?
(a) A rat.
(b) A skeleton.
(d) A ghost.
9. Where does Khlestakov think the Governor wants to take him?
(c) St. Petersburg.
10. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General talks like?
(a) As if were a simpleton.
(b) As if he were a child.
(c) As if he were an academic.
(d) As if he were older.
11. What does Anna wave at the short man?
(a) Her hat.
(b) Her shawl.
(c) Her hankerchief.
(d) Her hand.
12. Who has the Governor been accused of beating up?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His wife.
(c) The captain's widow.
(d) The officer's widow.
13. What game does Khlestakov say he wants to play?
14. What is Ivan Kuzmich's position?
(d) Inspector General.
15. What world does Khlestakov say he is accustomed to living in?
(a) The busy world.
(b) The celebrity world.
(c) The fashionable world.
(d) The cultured world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov call the servant?
2. What does Khlestakov say is bliss?
3. What does Marya say they will know in a couple of hours?
4. What does the Governor say they will drink after lunch?
5. What does the Governor ask is ready?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)