Short Answer Questions Key
1. Why does the governor say he has called everyone together?
To tell them unpleasant news.
2. Who does the governor say is coming to town?
An Inspector General.
3. Where is the Inspector General from?
4. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
5. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
To uncover treason.
6. What does the governor say the patients look as grimy as?
7. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
This section contains 3,106 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)