Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the governor say he has called everyone together?
2. Who does the governor say is coming to town?
3. Where is the Inspector General from?
4. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
5. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
6. What does the governor say the patients look as grimy as?
7. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
This section contains 3,106 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)