|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Artemy say the doctor does not know?
2. What does Khlestakov say the Governor is as stupid as?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A dying bird.
(c) An old horse.
(d) A calf.
3. What does the Governor call the merchants?
4. What part of Marya's clothing does Khlestakov say he longs to be?
(a) Her socks.
(b) Her scarf.
(c) Her panties.
(d) Her gloves.
5. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
(a) His watch.
(b) His sword.
(c) His knife.
(d) His revolver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
2. Who does Anna say is smitten by Marya?
3. What does the Governor say it is evident the Inspector General is?
4. What does the Postmaster say moved him to open the letter?
5. What country does the Postmaster think Russia will go to war with?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)