|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Khlestakov say he feels a pounding?
(a) In his heart.
(b) In his head.
(c) In his nose.
(d) In his ribs.
2. What did the Postmaster hear the voice telling him?
(b) I can't.
3. What does Khlestakov say he threw into the official's eyes?
4. What does the governor take instead of his hat?
(a) A shoe box.
(b) A shawl.
(c) A coat.
(d) A hat box.
5. Who does Khlastakov say is a good man?
(a) The Captain.
(b) The Governor.
(d) The Postmaster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Khlestakov tell Osip to go?
2. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
3. What did the Captain send Sergeant Pugovichyn to do?
4. Who does the assessor say struck him as a child?
5. What does Khlestakov ask the Governor to give him?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)