|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Klestakov say he wishes to travel?
(a) By walking.
(b) In the Governor's cab.
(c) By train.
(d) In his own carriage.
2. What does Anna say Khlestakov must have found unpleasant?
3. What does Osip say is in his belly?
(a) An earthquake.
(b) A racket.
(c) A monster.
(d) A storm.
4. What does the Governor say it is evident the Inspector General is?
(a) A comedian.
(b) A fraud.
(c) A liar.
(d) A young man.
5. What does Khlestakov say the town is not?
(a) The capital.
(b) The center of the world.
(c) A tourist trap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dobchinsky say Anna eats?
2. Who does the assessor say struck him as a child?
3. Luka's wife's tears keep flowing like?
4. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
5. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)