|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say the School Inspector reeked of?
2. What does Khlastakov say Marya's lips are better than?
(a) The gold room.
(b) The weather.
(c) The stars.
(d) The sheep.
3. What does Khlestakov say the tea smells like?
4. What does Governor tell Khlestakov he has come to present?
(a) His dinner.
(b) His compliments.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His services.
5. What does the Governor say the assessor reeks of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Governor say flogged the officer's widow?
2. What newspaper does the Postmaster say some letters are more edifying than?
3. Where does Khlestakov think the Governor wants to take him?
4. What does the Governor say is his position in town?
5. What does Dobchinsky address Anna as?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)