|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luka say happens when an official speaks to him?
(a) He becomes tongue tied.
(b) He becomes hateful.
(c) He feels faint.
(d) He laughs.
2. What does Khlestakov ask the Governor to give him?
3. What does the governor take instead of his hat?
(a) A hat box.
(b) A coat.
(c) A shoe box.
(d) A shawl.
4. What does Khlestakov say he wants to take up?
5. Where are the sounds of coughing and footsteps coming from?
(a) From the basement.
(b) Outside the window.
(c) Khlestakov's room.
(d) From the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say is bliss?
2. What does the Governor ask Miska to bring in?
3. What does Khlestakov say he sometimes likes to do?
4. Who does the Servant say sent him up?
5. What does Artemy say Khlestakov is?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)