|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor say he does not crave?
2. What does Luka say happens when an official speaks to him?
(a) He becomes hateful.
(b) He becomes tongue tied.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He feels faint.
3. What does Khlestakov say is bliss?
(a) To see beautiful women.
(b) To eat good food.
(c) To drink good tea.
(d) To stand next to Anna.
4. What does the Governor say him and Anna have turned into?
(a) Gay birds.
5. What has Piotr Ivanovich stepped on?
(a) Horse manure.
(b) Anna's dress.
(c) Bobchinsky's foot.
(d) The Governors coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov call the Superintendent of Charities?
2. Who says his eyesight is better?
3. What does Khlestakov say the beef is as hard as?
4. Where does Khlestakov say he was dissipated?
5. What does the Governor say the Inspector General is like when he wears a frock coat?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)