|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Inspector General from?
(d) St. Petersburg.
2. Who does Marya say Khlestakov speaks like?
(a) A cultured man.
(b) A dangerous man.
(c) A man from the city.
(d) A man from the capital.
3. Why does the governor say he has called everyone together?
(a) To tell them his new plan.
(b) For a dinner.
(c) For a big party.
(d) To tell them unpleasant news.
4. What game did the Inspector General say he played with the ambassadors?
5. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General talks like?
(a) As if he were a child.
(b) As if were a simpleton.
(c) As if he were older.
(d) As if he were an academic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor say has turned into a queer place?
2. What color wallpaper will the Inspector General's room have?
3. What does Luka drop on the floor?
4. What kind of bed does Khlestakov say he slept on?
5. What does Marya say the Inspector General was talking about when he looked at her?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)