|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor say the Inspector General is like when he wears a frock coat?
(a) A caterpillar without legs.
(b) A snake without a shell.
(c) A slug without slime.
(d) A fly with clipped wings.
2. What does the Governor say he is as dizzy as?
(a) As if he were flying.
(b) As if he were standing on top of a mountain.
(c) As if he were standing on top of a tower.
(d) As if he were standing on the belfry.
3. Where is Zemlianika?
4. What do the merchants want from Khlestakov?
(b) A room.
(c) A favor.
5. What does Khlestakov say he has never been so much in his life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of coat is the short man wearing?
2. What does the Governor say his salary is not enough for?
3. What does Osip say he could eat up?
4. What color wallpaper will the Inspector General's room have?
5. Who does Marya say Khlestakov speaks like?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)