|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
(a) To write a report.
(b) To enlist soldiers.
(c) To keep the village in order.
(d) To uncover treason.
2. Who does Osip's master travel at the expense of?
(a) His father.
(b) The government.
(c) His mother.
3. Who does Marya say she was looking for?
(c) Her brother.
4. What does Osip say the servants are bringing up?
(b) The bill.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A gun.
5. What does Anna say the Postmaster probably does as soon as Marya turns her back?
(a) Has a cigarette.
(b) Makes a face.
(c) Talks about her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Captain send Sergeant Pugovichyn to do?
2. Where does Khlestakov think the Governor wants to take him?
3. What does the Governor ask is ready?
4. What color wallpaper will the Inspector General's room have?
5. What does Anna call the Inspector General's manners?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)