|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Governor say it is his duty to assist?
(a) Strangers in town.
(c) People in trouble.
(d) Government officials.
2. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
(a) He is drunk.
(b) He is asleep.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He is unwell.
3. What does Osip say he does not need?
(d) A bed.
4. What do the merchants say the Governor makes people swallow?
(b) Salt water.
(d) Salt herring.
5. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
(a) To write a report.
(b) To uncover treason.
(c) To keep the village in order.
(d) To enlist soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the fish they ate for dinner?
2. Who does Khlestakov say the Postmaster is like?
3. What does Khlestakov say the School Inspector reeked of?
4. Where did Klestakov have his lunch?
5. What kind of coat is the short man wearing?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)