|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Merchant say tempted him to complain?
(a) The other merchants.
(b) The evil spirit.
(c) A bribe.
(d) The promise of a promotion.
2. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
(a) Going to pubs.
(c) Running around naked.
(d) Smoking tobacco.
3. What does Marya say they will know in a couple of hours?
(c) Why the Inspector General has come.
(d) If the Turks are declaring war.
4. What does Klestakov say there are a lot of?
(d) Good people.
5. What does Khlestakov call Osip?
(a) A turkey.
(b) A goose.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A mule.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
2. Who does Ammos say the Inspector General will rage at?
3. What does Khlestakov say he wants to take up?
4. What does the Postmaster say they should say has been sent to the Inspector General?
5. What is Sidor's job?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)