|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say the School Inspector reeked of?
2. What does the General say he once made for his children?
(a) A teddy bear.
(b) A play house.
(c) A house of cards.
(d) A board game.
3. What does the Governor say everything is to woman?
(a) Froth and bubble.
(b) Love and loss.
(c) Hot and cold.
(d) Fun and games.
4. What does Khlestakov hand Osip?
(a) His jacket and scarf .
(b) His gloves and hat.
(c) His cloak and shoes.
(d) His cap and cane.
5. What does Klestakov say he will turn into if he does not eat?
(a) A rat.
(b) A skeleton.
(c) A ghost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor ask Miska to bring in?
2. What does the Postmaster say they should say has been sent to the Inspector General?
3. What does Khlestakov ask the Servant if it is good?
4. What is Luka Lukich an inspector of?
5. Where is the Inspector General from?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)