|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bobchinsky have on his nose?
(a) A plaster.
(b) A bandage.
(c) A scratch
(d) A nose clip.
2. What dress does Marya say she would prefer to wear?
(a) Her striped dress.
(b) Her red dress.
(c) Her flowered dress.
(d) Her summer dress.
3. What does Osip say it is time to do?
(d) Find a hotel.
4. What does Anna say Marya's head is full with?
(a) Myths and lies.
(b) Heroes and villians.
(c) Nonsense and lovers.
(d) Dinners and dancers.
5. What does Anna say the Postmaster probably does as soon as Marya turns her back?
(a) Makes a face.
(b) Has a cigarette.
(c) Talks about her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov call Osip?
2. What does Khlestakov address Marya as?
3. What does Anna say did not make her uneasy about the Inspector General?
4. Why does the governor say he has called everyone together?
5. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)