|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General talks like?
(a) As if he were a child.
(b) As if were a simpleton.
(c) As if he were older.
(d) As if he were an academic.
2. What does the Governor say it is evident the Inspector General is?
(a) A fraud.
(b) A liar.
(c) A young man.
(d) A comedian.
3. Who does Osip say should take it?
(c) The devil.
4. What does Anna call Avdotya?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A turkey.
(c) A rat.
(d) A goose.
5. What does the Governor fill his house with if you contradict him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the merchants want from Khlestakov?
2. Why does Artemy think Luka Lukich should go first?
3. Why does the governor say he has called everyone together?
4. What does the Merchant say tempted him to complain?
5. What does the Governor say he does not crave?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)