|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say is bliss?
(a) To see beautiful women.
(b) To drink good tea.
(c) To stand next to Anna.
(d) To eat good food.
2. What does the Governor say the Inspector General is like when he wears a frock coat?
(a) A snake without a shell.
(b) A fly with clipped wings.
(c) A caterpillar without legs.
(d) A slug without slime.
3. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
(a) To write a report.
(b) To enlist soldiers.
(c) To keep the village in order.
(d) To uncover treason.
4. Who does Khlastakov say is a good man?
(b) The Captain.
(c) The Postmaster.
(d) The Governor.
5. What does Osip say he does not need?
(a) A bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Khlestakov say he spits on?
2. Where are the sounds of coughing and footsteps coming from?
3. Who do the merchants say they suffer insults from?
4. What does Khlestakov ask the Governor to give him?
5. What does Khlestakov say the Governor is as stupid as?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)