|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
(a) His revolver.
(b) His sword.
(c) His watch.
(d) His knife.
2. What have the attendants turned the entrance hall into?
(a) A poultry yard.
(b) A brother.
(c) A bar.
(d) A smoking lounge.
3. What institutions does Khlestakov say he wants to visit?
(a) Government institutions.
(b) Philanthropic institutions.
(c) Health institutions.
(d) School institutions.
4. What does Khlastakov say Marya's lips are better than?
(a) The sheep.
(b) The weather.
(c) The stars.
(d) The gold room.
5. What does Osip say is in his belly?
(a) A monster.
(b) A storm.
(c) A racket.
(d) An earthquake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor say he does not crave?
2. Who does Ammos say the Inspector General will rage at?
3. Who does Khlestakov say he spits on?
4. What did the history teacher break when he was talking about Alexander of Macedon?
5. What does Osip say it is time to do?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)