|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Inspector General from?
(b) St. Petersburg.
2. What does Governor tell Khlestakov he has come to present?
(a) His dinner.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His services.
(d) His compliments.
3. What does Marya say the Inspector General was talking about when he looked at her?
4. What does the Postmaster say they should say has been sent to the Inspector General?
5. Who has the Governor been accused of beating up?
(a) His wife.
(b) The captain's widow.
(c) The officer's widow.
(d) His daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Khlestakov say he feels a pounding?
2. How is Marya related to Anna?
3. Why does Artemy think Luka Lukich should go first?
4. What does Osip say it is time to do?
5. Where does the captain say he just was?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)