|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Governor say the Sergeants are standing?
(a) The gate.
(b) The jail.
(c) The river.
(d) The hospital.
2. How does Klestakov say he wishes to travel?
(a) In his own carriage.
(b) By train.
(c) By walking.
(d) In the Governor's cab.
3. What world does Khlestakov say he is accustomed to living in?
(a) The busy world.
(b) The cultured world.
(c) The fashionable world.
(d) The celebrity world.
4. Where does Khlestakov say he feels a pounding?
(a) In his ribs.
(b) In his head.
(c) In his nose.
(d) In his heart.
5. What does the Governor say he is as dizzy as?
(a) As if he were standing on the belfry.
(b) As if he were standing on top of a mountain.
(c) As if he were flying.
(d) As if he were standing on top of a tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Artemy think Luka Lukich should go first?
2. Who does Ammos say the Inspector General will rage at?
3. Where does the General tell the Captain to put Pugovichy on duty?
4. What does Marya say they will know in a couple of hours?
5. Who has the Governor been accused of beating up?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)