|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bobchinsky have on his nose?
(a) A plaster.
(b) A nose clip.
(c) A bandage.
(d) A scratch
2. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
3. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
(a) To uncover treason.
(b) To write a report.
(c) To keep the village in order.
(d) To enlist soldiers.
4. What does Osip say they will gallop away like?
(a) A breeze.
(c) A hurricaine.
5. What does Luka say happens when an official speaks to him?
(a) He feels faint.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He becomes hateful.
(d) He becomes tongue tied.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say is bliss?
2. How does Klestakov say he wishes to travel?
3. Who does Anna say is smitten by Marya?
4. What dress does Anna tell Marya to put on?
5. What does Anna say the Postmaster probably does as soon as Marya turns her back?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)