|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov hand Osip?
(a) His jacket and scarf .
(b) His gloves and hat.
(c) His cap and cane.
(d) His cloak and shoes.
2. Where did Klestakov have his lunch?
(a) The inn.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The jail.
(d) The cafe.
3. What does Khlestakov say he has never been so much in his life?
4. Who does Ammos say the Inspector General will rage at?
(a) The government.
(b) The military.
(c) The Imperial Council.
(d) The ambassadors.
5. What does the Governor say the assessor reeks of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the sounds of coughing and footsteps coming from?
2. What does the Governor fill his house with if you contradict him?
3. What game does Khlestakov say he wants to play?
4. What does Osip say they will gallop away like?
5. What does the governor say the patients look as grimy as?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)