|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the history teacher say he is willing to sacrifice in the course of learning?
(a) His life.
(b) His children.
(c) His students.
(d) His wife.
2. What do the merchants say the Governor makes people swallow?
(a) Salt water.
(d) Salt herring.
3. Who does Osip's master travel at the expense of?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(d) The government.
4. What does Osip say is ready?
(a) The hotel room.
(c) The horses.
(d) The cabs.
5. Who does Osip say should take it?
(c) The devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Zemlianika?
2. What does Khlestakov ask the Servant if it is good?
3. What does Khlestakov say is his weakness other than smoking?
4. What does the governor say the patients look as grimy as?
5. What does the Governor say is his position in town?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)