|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Judge holding in his hand?
(a) A sword.
(b) A hat.
(c) A revolver.
(d) A bible.
2. What does Khlestakov say the beef is as hard as?
(a) A board.
3. Who do the merchants say they suffer insults from?
(a) The Governor's wife.
(b) The Major.
(c) The Judge.
(d) The Governor.
4. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
(a) Read the newspaper.
(b) Pin her scarf.
(c) Send a telegram.
(d) Write a letter.
5. What does Khlestakov call the servant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Osip say he does not need?
2. What does Osip say is ready?
3. What does Khlestakov ask the Governor to give him?
4. What does Klestakov say there are a lot of?
5. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)