|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character enters the room in Scene 2?
(a) The Governor.
2. What does Khlestakov say he likes?
(a) The city.
(d) His family.
3. What does Khlestakov say the beef is as hard as?
(a) A board.
4. Where does Khlestakov say he feels a pounding?
(a) In his head.
(b) In his heart.
(c) In his nose.
(d) In his ribs.
5. What does the Governor ask the Inspector General not to do to him?
(a) Ruin him.
(b) Laugh at him.
(c) Hit him.
(d) Hate him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Khlestakov tell Osip to go?
2. What is the name of the Governor's daughter?
3. What does Anna say did not make her uneasy about the Inspector General?
4. What does Osip say they will gallop away like?
5. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)