|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
2. What does Khlestakov say he likes?
(b) The city.
(d) His family.
3. Where does the Governor say the Sergeants are standing?
(a) The river.
(b) The jail.
(c) The gate.
(d) The hospital.
4. What does the Governor ask the Inspector General not to do to him?
(a) Laugh at him.
(b) Ruin him.
(c) Hate him.
(d) Hit him.
5. What does Khlestovov think about selling?
(a) His hat.
(b) His socks.
(c) His pants.
(d) His shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Zemlianika?
2. What does the Governor say has turned into a queer place?
3. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
4. What does Anna say she and Marya must attend to?
5. What does Anna say the Postmaster probably does as soon as Marya turns her back?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)