|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Marya related to Anna?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her daughter in law.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her sister.
2. Who does Klestakov say was a little shorter the previous day?
(b) The Judge.
(d) The Governor.
3. What does Osip say they will gallop away like?
(a) A breeze.
(b) A hurricaine.
4. What newspaper does the Postmaster say some letters are more edifying than?
(a) The St. Petersburg Chronicle.
(b) The Moscow Gazette.
(c) The Moscow Observer.
(d) The Perm Times.
5. What dress does Anna tell Marya to put on?
(a) Her wedding dress.
(b) Her blue dress.
(c) Her red dress.
(d) Her tight dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character enters the room in Scene 2?
2. What does the Governor say his salary is not enough for?
3. What does Khlestakov say the beef is as hard as?
4. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
5. Who does the Servant say sent him up?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)