|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor say he does not crave?
2. What does Anna say she saw when she met the Inspector General?
(a) A cultured man.
(b) A good humored man.
(c) A honest man.
(d) An educated man.
3. Who does Marya say Khlestakov speaks like?
(a) A man from the capital.
(b) A cultured man.
(c) A dangerous man.
(d) A man from the city.
4. What does the Inspector General say Marya is not?
(a) A good one.
(b) A bad tempered one.
(c) A bad one.
(d) A fun one.
5. Where does the Governor say the Sergeants are standing?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The river.
(c) The gate.
(d) The jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General talks like?
2. What does Marya say the Inspector General was talking about when he looked at her?
3. What character enters the room in Scene 2?
4. What does the Governor say the assessor reeks of?
5. What kind of shop does Khlestakov want to get credit in?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)