|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Osip say he does not need?
(b) A bed.
2. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General's eyes dart about like?
(a) A little animal's.
(b) A little bird's.
(d) A child's.
3. What does Khlestakov say is his weakness other than smoking?
(d) Good food.
4. What does Osip say it is time to do?
(c) Find a hotel.
5. What does Luka say happens when an official speaks to him?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He becomes tongue tied.
(c) He feels faint.
(d) He becomes hateful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the history teacher break when he was talking about Alexander of Macedon?
2. What does the Governor say his salary is not enough for?
3. Where does the Governor say the Sergeants are standing?
4. What does Khlestakov say Marya should have instead of a chair?
5. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)