|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
(a) To uncover treason.
(b) To keep the village in order.
(c) To write a report.
(d) To enlist soldiers.
2. What does the Governor say the assessor reeks of?
3. What does Khlestakov ask the Governor to give him?
4. Who does the Governor say flogged the officer's widow?
(c) The merchants.
(d) The widow.
5. What does Khlestakov say Marya should have instead of a chair?
(a) A stool.
(b) A sofa.
(c) A bed.
(d) A throne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor ask is ready?
2. Where are the sounds of coughing and footsteps coming from?
3. What does Artemy say he should have put on?
4. Who does Ammos say the Inspector General will rage at?
5. What is Luka Lukich an inspector of?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)