|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov address Marya as?
2. What does the Governor say Russian Maderia can do?
(a) Fell a gorilla.
(b) Knock a train fromthe track.
(c) Knock an elephant off its legs.
(d) Make a party in the jungle.
3. Where did Klestakov have his lunch?
(a) The cafe.
(b) The jail.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The inn.
4. What is the Judge holding in his hand?
(a) A hat.
(b) A bible.
(c) A revolver.
(d) A sword.
5. What does Khlestakov call the servant?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Khlestakov describe Marya's neck?
2. What does Anna say they they have been waiting on account of?
3. What does Khlestovov think about selling?
4. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
5. What is Luka Lukich an inspector of?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)