|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the governor say the patients look as grimy as?
2. What does Khlestakov say Marya should have instead of a chair?
(a) A sofa.
(b) A throne.
(c) A bed.
(d) A stool.
3. Who does Marya say she was looking for?
(d) Her brother.
4. What does Khlestakov say was excellent?
(c) His bed.
(d) Marya's dress.
5. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
(a) His revolver.
(b) His sword.
(c) His watch.
(d) His knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov hand Osip?
2. What does the Governor say everything is to woman?
3. What does Khlestakov call Osip?
4. What does Anna say she and Marya must attend to?
5. What game does Khlestakov say he wants to play?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)