|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Artemy think Luka Lukich should go first?
(a) He is always alone.
(b) He is a good humored man.
(c) He is the enlightner of youth.
(d) He is a fun loving soul.
2. What does Khlestakov hand Osip?
(a) His jacket and scarf .
(b) His gloves and hat.
(c) His cap and cane.
(d) His cloak and shoes.
3. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General talks like?
(a) As if he were an academic.
(b) As if he were older.
(c) As if were a simpleton.
(d) As if he were a child.
4. What does Khlestakov ask Anna to choose between?
(a) Him and Marya.
(b) Love and hate.
(c) Life and death.
(d) Him and her husband.
5. What does Osip say they will gallop away like?
(a) A hurricaine.
(b) A breeze.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Servant say is for dinner?
2. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
3. What does Anna say did not make her uneasy about the Inspector General?
4. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
5. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General's eyes dart about like?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)