|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestovov think about selling?
(a) His pants.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His hat.
(d) His socks.
2. What does the history teacher say he is willing to sacrifice in the course of learning?
(a) His children.
(b) His life.
(c) His wife.
(d) His students.
3. What does Osip say is ready?
(b) The cabs.
(c) The horses.
(d) The hotel room.
4. What does Ammos drop on the floor?
(d) His sword.
5. What does Klestakov say there are a lot of?
(a) Good people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna tell Dawdling she wants?
2. How does Klestakov say he wishes to travel?
3. What does the Governor call the merchants?
4. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
5. What does the Governor say the Inspector General is like when he wears a frock coat?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)