|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Marya's clothing does Khlestakov say he longs to be?
(a) Her scarf.
(b) Her gloves.
(c) Her panties.
(d) Her socks.
2. What does Klestakov say there are a lot of?
(c) Good people.
3. What kind of coat is the short man wearing?
(a) A frock coat.
(b) A fur coat.
(c) A sports jacket.
(d) A rain coat.
4. Where does Khlestakov think the Governor wants to take him?
(b) St. Petersburg.
5. What was the name of the fish they ate for dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the assessor say struck him as a child?
2. What did the Captain send Sergeant Pugovichyn to do?
3. Who does the Governor say it is his duty to assist?
4. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
5. What have the attendants turned the entrance hall into?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)