|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov think people call him?
(c) A stud.
2. What does Khlestakov say Marya should have instead of a chair?
(a) A bed.
(b) A throne.
(c) A sofa.
(d) A stool.
3. Who does the governor say is coming to town?
(a) A beautiful model.
(b) A police constable.
(c) An Inspector General.
(d) His mother.
4. Who do the merchants say they suffer insults from?
(a) The Governor's wife.
(b) The Judge.
(c) The Major.
(d) The Governor.
5. What has Derzhimorda gone off in?
(a) A police car.
(b) A fire engine.
(c) An ambulance.
(d) A cab.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dobchinsky address Anna as?
2. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
3. Who does the assessor say struck him as a child?
4. What dress does Anna tell Marya to put on?
5. What do the merchants want from Khlestakov?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)