|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Marya related to Anna?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her daughter in law.
2. What is Luka Lukich an inspector of?
(b) Government buildings.
3. Who does Klestakov say was a little shorter the previous day?
(b) The Governor.
(d) The Judge.
4. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
(a) A dragon.
(b) Two rats.
(c) Two mice.
(d) A skunk.
5. What newspaper does the Postmaster say some letters are more edifying than?
(a) The Perm Times.
(b) The Moscow Observer.
(c) The Moscow Gazette.
(d) The St. Petersburg Chronicle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the captain say he just was?
2. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
3. Where is Zemlianika?
4. What does Osip say he does not need?
5. What institutions does Khlestakov say he wants to visit?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)