|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the governor take instead of his hat?
(a) A shawl.
(b) A shoe box.
(c) A coat.
(d) A hat box.
2. Where is the Inspector General from?
(a) St. Petersburg.
3. What does Khlestakov hand Osip?
(a) His jacket and scarf .
(b) His cap and cane.
(c) His gloves and hat.
(d) His cloak and shoes.
4. What does Marya say they will know in a couple of hours?
(a) If the Turks are declaring war.
(c) Why the Inspector General has come.
5. What does the Governor say they will drink after lunch?
(a) Russian Vodka.
(b) Russian whiskey.
(c) Russian Wine.
(d) Russian Madeira.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ammos ask to stand by him?
2. What does the Governor ask is ready?
3. Who does the Servant say sent him up?
4. What does the Governor ask the Inspector General not to do to him?
5. What do the merchants want from Khlestakov?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)