|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor say his salary is not enough for?
(a) Water and bread.
(b) Meat and soup.
(c) Sugar and tea.
(d) Coffee and vodka.
2. What does Anna say she saw when she met the Inspector General?
(a) A honest man.
(b) A good humored man.
(c) A cultured man.
(d) An educated man.
3. What does Marya say they will know in a couple of hours?
(c) If the Turks are declaring war.
(d) Why the Inspector General has come.
4. What is Sidor's job?
5. Where does Khlestakov say he was dissipated?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Osip say he does not need?
2. What does Anna say did not make her uneasy about the Inspector General?
3. What does a voice off stage say?
4. What did the history teacher break when he was talking about Alexander of Macedon?
5. What does Khlestakov call Osip?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)