|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna wave at the short man?
(a) Her hat.
(b) Her hankerchief.
(c) Her shawl.
(d) Her hand.
2. What does the governor say the patients look as grimy as?
3. What does the governor take instead of his hat?
(a) A hat box.
(b) A shawl.
(c) A shoe box.
(d) A coat.
4. What does Osip say he could eat up?
(a) A flock of seagulls.
(b) The whole world.
(c) A whole stable.
(d) A whole 5 course meal.
5. What does Khlestakov say he sometimes likes to do?
(a) Talk for hours.
(b) Eat well.
(c) Smoke cigars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
2. What does Khlestakov say the town is not?
3. What does the Governor say is his position in town?
4. What dress does Anna tell Marya to put on?
5. What does Khlestakov ask the Governor to give him?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)