|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dress does Anna tell Marya to put on?
(a) Her tight dress.
(b) Her wedding dress.
(c) Her blue dress.
(d) Her red dress.
2. What does the Governor ask is ready?
(c) The cab.
(d) His suit.
3. Who does Ammos say the Inspector General will rage at?
(a) The ambassadors.
(b) The Imperial Council.
(c) The government.
(d) The military.
4. What does the Governor ask the Inspector General not to do to him?
(a) Hate him.
(b) Ruin him.
(c) Laugh at him.
(d) Hit him.
5. Who does Khlestakov say he spits on?
(a) The Servant.
(b) The Governor.
(d) The landlord.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Osip say the servants are bringing up?
2. What does the Governor say they will drink after lunch?
3. What does Anna say Marya's head is full with?
4. What does Khlestakov look like?
5. What does Khlestakov say is his weakness other than smoking?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)