|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the fish they ate for dinner?
2. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
(a) He is drunk.
(b) He is unwell.
(c) He is asleep.
(d) He is dead.
3. What does the Governor say everything is to woman?
(a) Love and loss.
(b) Fun and games.
(c) Froth and bubble.
(d) Hot and cold.
4. What does the Judge say he feels as if he were burning on?
5. How is Marya related to Anna?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her daughter in law.
(d) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov offer Luka?
2. What color wallpaper will the Inspector General's room have?
3. What does Khlestakov say he has never been so much in his life?
4. What does the Governor say has turned into a queer place?
5. What does the Governor say is his position in town?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)