|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luka say happens when an official speaks to him?
(a) He feels faint.
(b) He becomes tongue tied.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He becomes hateful.
2. What does Khlestakov hand Osip?
(a) His cap and cane.
(b) His jacket and scarf .
(c) His gloves and hat.
(d) His cloak and shoes.
3. What does the Governor ask Khlestakov if he wants to do?
(a) Inspect a few institutions.
(b) Look at the town records.
(c) Go out to a restaurant.
(d) Go out to a bar.
4. Who does the governor say is coming to town?
(a) A beautiful model.
(b) An Inspector General.
(c) A police constable.
(d) His mother.
5. Who does Anna say is smitten by Marya?
(a) The Governor.
(b) The Captain.
(c) The Inspector General.
(d) The Postmaster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the fish they ate for dinner?
2. What does Marya say the Inspector General was talking about when he looked at her?
3. What does the Governor say is his position in town?
4. What does Osip say is in his belly?
5. Who does the assessor say struck him as a child?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)