|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the history teacher say he is willing to sacrifice in the course of learning?
(a) His life.
(b) His children.
(c) His wife.
(d) His students.
2. How is Marya related to Anna?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her daughter in law.
(d) Her daughter.
3. What does Khlestovov think about selling?
(a) His pants.
(b) His hat.
(c) His socks.
(d) His shoes.
4. What did the Captain send Sergeant Pugovichyn to do?
(a) Draw some pictures.
(b) Clean the streets.
(c) Clean the Governor's building.
(d) Arrest some patients.
5. Why does Artemy think Luka Lukich should go first?
(a) He is the enlightner of youth.
(b) He is a good humored man.
(c) He is a fun loving soul.
(d) He is always alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character enters the room in Scene 2?
2. What does the Governor ask the Inspector General not to do to him?
3. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
4. Where does Khlestakov say he was dissipated?
5. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)