|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna call Avdotya?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A turkey.
(c) A goose.
(d) A rat.
2. What does Marya say the Inspector General was talking about when he looked at her?
3. What does the Judge say he feels as if he were burning on?
4. What dress does Marya say she would prefer to wear?
(a) Her striped dress.
(b) Her summer dress.
(c) Her red dress.
(d) Her flowered dress.
5. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
(a) A skunk.
(b) Two rats.
(c) Two mice.
(d) A dragon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the fish they ate for dinner?
2. Where does the General tell the Captain to put Pugovichy on duty?
3. Where is Zemlianika?
4. What does Osip say he does not need?
5. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)