|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say was excellent?
(c) His bed.
(d) Marya's dress.
2. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
3. What does the Governor ask the Inspector General not to do to him?
(a) Hate him.
(b) Ruin him.
(c) Hit him.
(d) Laugh at him.
4. What does Khlestakov say the town is not?
(a) The center of the world.
(b) The capital.
(d) A tourist trap.
5. Who does the Judge say he was elected by?
(a) His friends.
(b) The nobilty.
(c) The government.
(d) The villagers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say is his weakness other than smoking?
2. What does the Governor say he does not crave?
3. What does the General say he once made for his children?
4. Who does the assessor say struck him as a child?
5. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)