|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor say Russian Maderia can do?
(a) Knock a train fromthe track.
(b) Make a party in the jungle.
(c) Knock an elephant off its legs.
(d) Fell a gorilla.
2. What does the Governor ask Khlestakov if he wants to do?
(a) Go out to a restaurant.
(b) Go out to a bar.
(c) Look at the town records.
(d) Inspect a few institutions.
3. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
(a) A skunk.
(b) Two rats.
(c) Two mice.
(d) A dragon.
4. What did the history teacher break when he was talking about Alexander of Macedon?
(a) A pen.
(b) A table.
(c) A chair.
(d) A glass.
5. Who says "sh-sh"?
(a) The Inspector General.
(b) The Governor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor say Bobchinsky is sprawling like?
2. What does Anna call Avdotya?
3. What does the Governor say everything is to woman?
4. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General talks like?
5. What kind of shop does Khlestakov want to get credit in?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)