|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His fists.
(c) His hands.
(d) His tongue.
2. What has Piotr Ivanovich stepped on?
(a) Bobchinsky's foot.
(b) Horse manure.
(c) Anna's dress.
(d) The Governors coat.
3. Where does the General tell the Captain to put Pugovichy on duty?
(a) The bridge.
(b) The river.
(c) The train station.
(d) The lake.
4. What does Khlestakov hand Osip?
(a) His cap and cane.
(b) His jacket and scarf .
(c) His gloves and hat.
(d) His cloak and shoes.
5. Who does Klestakov say was a little shorter the previous day?
(b) The Judge.
(c) The Governor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Servant say sent him up?
2. Who has the Governor been accused of beating up?
3. What does the Servant say is for dinner?
4. Where does the Governor say the Sergeants are standing?
5. How is Marya related to Anna?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)