|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Klestakov have his lunch?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The inn.
(c) The cafe.
(d) The jail.
2. What does Osip say is in his belly?
(a) A racket.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) A storm.
(d) A monster.
3. What does Anna say Khlestakov must have found unpleasant?
4. Who does Khlestakov say he spits on?
(a) The landlord.
(b) The Governor.
(d) The Servant.
5. Why does Artemy think Luka Lukich should go first?
(a) He is the enlightner of youth.
(b) He is a fun loving soul.
(c) He is always alone.
(d) He is a good humored man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ammos drop on the floor?
2. What character enters the room in Scene 2?
3. What does Khlestakov say he sometimes likes to do?
4. Who has the Governor been accused of beating up?
5. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)