|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say is bliss?
(a) To stand next to Anna.
(b) To drink good tea.
(c) To see beautiful women.
(d) To eat good food.
2. What does Marya say they will know in a couple of hours?
(b) If the Turks are declaring war.
(d) Why the Inspector General has come.
3. Where does Khlestakov say he was dissipated?
4. What does Khlestovov think about selling?
(a) His hat.
(b) His socks.
(c) His pants.
(d) His shoes.
5. How is Marya related to Anna?
(a) Her daughter in law.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Postmaster say they should say has been sent to the Inspector General?
2. What does Anna wave at the short man?
3. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General's eyes dart about like?
4. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
5. What does Klestakov say he will turn into if he does not eat?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)