|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov look like?
2. What was the name of the fish they ate for dinner?
3. How is Marya related to Anna?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her daughter in law.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her daughter.
4. What does Khlestakov call Osip?
(a) A mule.
(b) A goose.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A turkey.
5. What does the Governor say Bobchinsky is sprawling like?
(a) A lobster.
(b) A gorilla.
(c) A seagull.
(d) A tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the landlord going to make a complaint to?
2. Who does the Governor say it is his duty to assist?
3. What does Klestakov ask the Servant for?
4. What does the Governor say his salary is not enough for?
5. What does Khlestakov ask the Servant if it is good?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)