|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say is his weakness other than smoking?
(a) Good food.
2. What does Osip say he does not need?
(c) A bed.
3. What does the Governor say the Inspector General is like when he wears a frock coat?
(a) A fly with clipped wings.
(b) A caterpillar without legs.
(c) A snake without a shell.
(d) A slug without slime.
4. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
5. What Roman emperor does Artemy reference?
Short Answer Questions
1. What dress does Marya say she would prefer to wear?
2. Who has the Governor been accused of beating up?
3. What does Bobchinsky have on his nose?
4. Where does the Governor say the Sergeants are standing?
5. What does Khlestakov think people call him?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)