|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Governor say the Sergeants are standing?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The jail.
(c) The gate.
(d) The river.
2. What has Derzhimorda gone off in?
(a) A fire engine.
(b) A cab.
(c) A police car.
(d) An ambulance.
3. What does Anna say the Postmaster probably does as soon as Marya turns her back?
(a) Has a cigarette.
(c) Talks about her.
(d) Makes a face.
4. What does Anna say she and Marya must attend to?
(a) Their dinner.
(b) Their clothes.
(c) Their educations.
(d) Their toilet.
5. Who does Khlestakov say he spits on?
(a) The Servant.
(b) The landlord.
(d) The Governor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Roman emperor does Artemy reference?
2. What world does Khlestakov say he is accustomed to living in?
3. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
4. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
5. What game did the Inspector General say he played with the ambassadors?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)