|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestovov think about selling?
(a) His socks.
(b) His pants.
(c) His hat.
(d) His shoes.
2. What does Khlestakov ask the Servant if it is good?
3. Who says "sh-sh"?
(b) The Inspector General.
(d) The Governor.
4. What language does Artemy say the doctor does not know?
5. Who does the assessor say struck him as a child?
(a) His nanny.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Khlestakov think the Governor wants to take him?
2. What does Khlestakov call the servant?
3. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
4. Where does the captain say he just was?
5. Who does the Governor say it is his duty to assist?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)