|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the governor say he has called everyone together?
(a) To tell them his new plan.
(b) For a big party.
(c) To tell them unpleasant news.
(d) For a dinner.
2. What color wallpaper will the Inspector General's room have?
3. What did the Captain send Sergeant Pugovichyn to do?
(a) Clean the streets.
(b) Clean the Governor's building.
(c) Arrest some patients.
(d) Draw some pictures.
4. Why does Artemy think Luka Lukich should go first?
(a) He is always alone.
(b) He is a good humored man.
(c) He is a fun loving soul.
(d) He is the enlightner of youth.
5. Who does the governor say is coming to town?
(a) A beautiful model.
(b) An Inspector General.
(c) His mother.
(d) A police constable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Khlestakov say he wants to play?
2. Who has the Governor been accused of beating up?
3. What does Anna say Marya's head is full with?
4. What does Khlestakov think people call him?
5. What does Luka say happens when an official speaks to him?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)