|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Piotr Ivanovich stepped on?
(a) Anna's dress.
(b) Bobchinsky's foot.
(c) The Governors coat.
(d) Horse manure.
2. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
(a) Send a telegram.
(b) Pin her scarf.
(c) Write a letter.
(d) Read the newspaper.
3. What does the Governor say has turned into a queer place?
(a) The world.
(b) The city.
(d) The village.
4. Who does the assessor say struck him as a child?
(a) His nurse.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His nanny.
5. What game does Khlestakov say he wants to play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Governor tell Khlestakov he has come to present?
2. What does Khlestakov offer Luka?
3. Where does the captain say he just was?
4. What language does Artemy say the doctor does not know?
5. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)