|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the governor say is coming to town?
(a) An Inspector General.
(b) A police constable.
(c) His mother.
(d) A beautiful model.
2. What kind of bed does Khlestakov say he slept on?
(a) A feather bed.
(b) A silk bed.
(c) A spring bed.
(d) A water bed.
3. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
(a) His hands.
(b) His tongue.
(c) His fists.
(d) His eyes.
4. What does Artemy say he should have put on?
(a) His black boots.
(b) His uniform.
(c) His medals.
(d) His top hat.
5. Where does Khlestakov say he was dissipated?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna say she saw when she met the Inspector General?
2. What does the Judge say he feels as if he were burning on?
3. Where are the sounds of coughing and footsteps coming from?
4. What does Klestakov say he will turn into if he does not eat?
5. What does Marya say the Inspector General was talking about when he looked at her?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)