|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor say is his position in town?
(a) Police chief.
(b) Chief magistrate.
(c) Police captain.
2. What is the name of the Governor's daughter?
3. What character enters the room in Scene 2?
(b) The Governor.
4. What does the Governor say his salary is not enough for?
(a) Coffee and vodka.
(b) Sugar and tea.
(c) Water and bread.
(d) Meat and soup.
5. What does Khlestakov call Osip?
(a) A mule.
(b) A goose.
(c) A turkey.
(d) A donkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Roman emperor does Artemy reference?
2. Who does the Judge say he was elected by?
3. What does the governor say the patients look as grimy as?
4. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
5. What does the Governor say they will drink after lunch?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)