|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What world does Khlestakov say he is accustomed to living in?
(a) The cultured world.
(b) The busy world.
(c) The celebrity world.
(d) The fashionable world.
2. Who has the Governor been accused of beating up?
(a) The captain's widow.
(b) The officer's widow.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His wife.
3. Who does the Servant say sent him up?
(a) The Governor.
(b) The innkeeper.
(d) The landlord.
4. What does Khlestovov think about selling?
(a) His socks.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His hat.
(d) His pants.
5. What game does Khlestakov say he wants to play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say is his weakness other than smoking?
2. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
3. How is Marya related to Anna?
4. What Roman emperor does Artemy reference?
5. What does Bobchinsky have on his nose?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)