|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Postmaster say they should say has been sent to the Inspector General?
2. What does Khlestakov say the beef is as hard as?
(c) A board.
3. Where does Khlestakov say he feels a pounding?
(a) In his head.
(b) In his heart.
(c) In his nose.
(d) In his ribs.
4. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
(a) Two mice.
(b) A dragon.
(c) Two rats.
(d) A skunk.
5. How does Klestakov say he wishes to travel?
(a) By train.
(b) In the Governor's cab.
(c) In his own carriage.
(d) By walking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
2. What does Marya say they will know in a couple of hours?
3. Where does the captain say he just was?
4. What does the Governor say Bobchinsky is sprawling like?
5. What does Khlestakov think people call him?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)