|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the governor say he has called everyone together?
(a) To tell them unpleasant news.
(b) To tell them his new plan.
(c) For a dinner.
(d) For a big party.
2. What does Anna call Avdotya?
(a) A rat.
(b) A goose.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A turkey.
3. What does Anna say Khlestakov must have found unpleasant?
4. What does the Governor say the assessor reeks of?
5. Who has the Governor been accused of beating up?
(a) His daughter.
(b) The officer's widow.
(c) The captain's widow.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Klestakov ask the Servant for?
2. Where does Khlestakov think the Governor wants to take him?
3. What does Osip say he does not need?
4. Who does Osip say should take it?
5. Where does the General tell the Captain to put Pugovichy on duty?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)