|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the General say he once made for his children?
(a) A play house.
(b) A house of cards.
(c) A teddy bear.
(d) A board game.
2. What does Khlestakov say he has never been so much in his life?
3. What does Anna say Marya's head is full with?
(a) Myths and lies.
(b) Dinners and dancers.
(c) Nonsense and lovers.
(d) Heroes and villians.
4. Where is the Inspector General from?
(b) St. Petersburg.
5. What was the name of the fish they ate for dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Servant say sent him up?
2. What game does Khlestakov say he wants to play?
3. Where did Klestakov have his lunch?
4. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
5. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General talks like?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)