|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
(a) Smoking tobacco.
(b) Running around naked.
(c) Going to pubs.
2. What does the Governor ask Khlestakov if he wants to do?
(a) Go out to a bar.
(b) Inspect a few institutions.
(c) Look at the town records.
(d) Go out to a restaurant.
3. What does Anna say they they have been waiting on account of?
(a) Marya's ridiculous fancies.
(b) Marya's silly prinking.
(c) Marya's funny makeup.
(d) Marya's famous pies.
4. What was the name of the fish they ate for dinner?
5. What dress does Anna tell Marya to put on?
(a) Her red dress.
(b) Her tight dress.
(c) Her wedding dress.
(d) Her blue dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
2. Who does Anna say is smitten by Marya?
3. What does the Governor ask is ready?
4. What is Ivan Kuzmich's position?
5. What institutions does Khlestakov say he wants to visit?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)