|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is asleep.
(c) He is unwell.
(d) He is drunk.
2. What does the Governor ask is ready?
(a) The cab.
(b) His suit.
3. What world does Khlestakov say he is accustomed to living in?
(a) The fashionable world.
(b) The celebrity world.
(c) The cultured world.
(d) The busy world.
4. What does the Governor ask Khlestakov if he wants to do?
(a) Inspect a few institutions.
(b) Go out to a restaurant.
(c) Go out to a bar.
(d) Look at the town records.
5. What does Khlestakov say he sometimes likes to do?
(b) Eat well.
(c) Talk for hours.
(d) Smoke cigars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
2. What does Khlestakov call the servant?
3. Where does Khlestakov think the Governor wants to take him?
4. What does Klestakov say he will turn into if he does not eat?
5. What kind of coat is the short man wearing?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)