|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna tell Dawdling she wants?
(a) A hat.
(b) A pair of high heels.
(c) A shawl.
(d) A scarf.
2. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
(a) He is asleep.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is unwell.
(d) He is drunk.
3. What does the Servant say is for dinner?
(a) Soup and roast beef.
(b) Soup and goulash.
(c) Sausage and mustard.
(d) Chees and toast.
4. What does Klestakov ask the Servant for?
(a) A vodka.
(b) The bill.
(d) A bathrobe.
5. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Servant say sent him up?
2. What kind of shop does Khlestakov want to get credit in?
3. What does Khlestovov think about selling?
4. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
5. What does Governor tell Khlestakov he has come to present?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)