|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of coat is the short man wearing?
(a) A fur coat.
(b) A rain coat.
(c) A frock coat.
(d) A sports jacket.
2. What does the Governor say Bobchinsky is sprawling like?
(a) A gorilla.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A seagull.
(d) A lobster.
3. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
(a) He is asleep.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is unwell.
(d) He is drunk.
4. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
(a) Smoking tobacco.
(b) Running around naked.
(d) Going to pubs.
5. What does Khlestakov ask the Servant if it is good?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor say is his position in town?
2. What does Khlestovov think about selling?
3. What does the Servant say is for dinner?
4. What does Khlestakov say is bliss?
5. What does Khlestakov call the servant?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)