|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What institutions does Khlestakov say he wants to visit?
(a) Health institutions.
(b) School institutions.
(c) Government institutions.
(d) Philanthropic institutions.
2. What was the name of the fish they ate for dinner?
3. What does Anna say they they have been waiting on account of?
(a) Marya's ridiculous fancies.
(b) Marya's famous pies.
(c) Marya's funny makeup.
(d) Marya's silly prinking.
4. What does Osip say the servants are bringing up?
(a) The bill.
(b) A gun.
(d) A policeman.
5. Who does Anna say is smitten by Marya?
(a) The Captain.
(b) The Inspector General.
(c) The Governor.
(d) The Postmaster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Klestakov have his lunch?
2. Who does the Servant say sent him up?
3. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
4. What newspaper does the Postmaster say some letters are more edifying than?
5. Who is the landlord going to make a complaint to?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)