|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the General tell the Captain to put Pugovichy on duty?
(a) The train station.
(b) The river.
(c) The lake.
(d) The bridge.
2. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General's eyes dart about like?
(a) A child's.
(b) A little animal's.
(d) A little bird's.
3. Where is the Inspector General from?
(c) St. Petersburg.
4. What has Derzhimorda gone off in?
(a) An ambulance.
(b) A police car.
(c) A fire engine.
(d) A cab.
5. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
(a) Send a telegram.
(b) Read the newspaper.
(c) Pin her scarf.
(d) Write a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the fish they ate for dinner?
2. What does Khlestakov hand Osip?
3. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
4. What does Klestakov ask the Servant for?
5. What does the Governor say his salary is not enough for?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)