|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the assessor say struck him as a child?
(a) His nurse.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His nanny.
2. What does Khlestakov say was excellent?
(a) His bed.
(d) Marya's dress.
3. What does Khlestakov say is bliss?
(a) To see beautiful women.
(b) To drink good tea.
(c) To eat good food.
(d) To stand next to Anna.
4. What does the Governor say is his position in town?
(a) Police captain.
(c) Police chief.
(d) Chief magistrate.
5. Who is the landlord going to make a complaint to?
(a) The Sergeant.
(b) The Inspector General.
(c) The Captain.
(d) The Governor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna say Khlestakov must have found unpleasant?
2. What does Osip say the servants are bringing up?
3. What does Khlestakov say he sometimes likes to do?
4. What is Luka Lukich an inspector of?
5. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)