|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov hand Osip?
(a) His cloak and shoes.
(b) His cap and cane.
(c) His jacket and scarf .
(d) His gloves and hat.
2. What does Anna tell Dawdling she wants?
(a) A scarf.
(b) A shawl.
(c) A hat.
(d) A pair of high heels.
3. What does Khlestakov ask the Servant if it is good?
4. What does Klestakov ask the Servant for?
(a) A vodka.
(b) The bill.
(c) A bathrobe.
5. What does the Governor say Bobchinsky is sprawling like?
(a) A lobster.
(b) A gorilla.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A seagull.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of shop does Khlestakov want to get credit in?
2. What does Khlestakov say was excellent?
3. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
4. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
5. What does Anna call Avdotya?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)