|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna say Khlestakov must have found unpleasant?
2. Who does the assessor say struck him as a child?
(a) His mother.
(b) His nurse.
(c) His father.
(d) His nanny.
3. What dress does Anna tell Marya to put on?
(a) Her wedding dress.
(b) Her blue dress.
(c) Her tight dress.
(d) Her red dress.
4. What is Sidor's job?
5. Who does the Governor say it is his duty to assist?
(a) People in trouble.
(c) Government officials.
(d) Strangers in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What world does Khlestakov say he is accustomed to living in?
2. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
3. Where does Khlestakov say he was dissipated?
4. What does Khlestakov call Osip?
5. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)