|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor say they will drink after lunch?
(a) Russian Wine.
(b) Russian Madeira.
(c) Russian whiskey.
(d) Russian Vodka.
2. What was the name of the fish they ate for dinner?
3. What does Osip say the servants are bringing up?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A gun.
(d) The bill.
4. What dress does Anna tell Marya to put on?
(a) Her blue dress.
(b) Her tight dress.
(c) Her red dress.
(d) Her wedding dress.
5. Who has the Governor been accused of beating up?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His wife.
(c) The officer's widow.
(d) The captain's widow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Klestakov ask the Servant for?
2. What does Anna tell Dawdling she wants?
3. What is Sidor's job?
4. What does Khlestakov say he has never been so much in his life?
5. Who does Osip say should take it?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)