|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna call Avdotya?
(a) A turkey.
(b) A chicken.
(c) A goose.
(d) A rat.
2. What dress does Marya say she would prefer to wear?
(a) Her summer dress.
(b) Her striped dress.
(c) Her red dress.
(d) Her flowered dress.
3. What color wallpaper will the Inspector General's room have?
4. What does the Governor ask is ready?
(b) The cab.
(d) His suit.
5. Who does Osip say should take it?
(a) The devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
2. What does Khlestakov call the servant?
3. Who does the assessor say struck him as a child?
4. What does Dobchinsky address Anna as?
5. What is the name of the Governor's daughter?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)