|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor say he does not crave?
2. What does Governor tell Khlestakov he has come to present?
(a) His dinner.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His compliments.
(d) His services.
3. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
4. What does Marya say they will know in a couple of hours?
(a) Why the Inspector General has come.
(d) If the Turks are declaring war.
5. What does Anna say the Postmaster probably does as soon as Marya turns her back?
(a) Makes a face.
(c) Has a cigarette.
(d) Talks about her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Zemlianika?
2. What does Anna say they they have been waiting on account of?
3. What have the attendants turned the entrance hall into?
4. What does the Governor say Russian Maderia can do?
5. What does Klestakov say he will turn into if he does not eat?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)