|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
2. Where did Klestakov have his lunch?
(a) The inn.
(b) The cafe.
(c) The jail.
(d) The hospital.
3. What language does Artemy say the doctor does not know?
4. What game does Khlestakov say he wants to play?
5. What does Anna call Avdotya?
(a) A turkey.
(b) A chicken.
(c) A rat.
(d) A goose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the captain say he just was?
2. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
3. What does the governor say the patients look as grimy as?
4. What does Khlestakov ask the Governor to give him?
5. What does the Governor say they will drink after lunch?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)