|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say the tea smells like?
2. What did the Captain send Sergeant Pugovichyn to do?
(a) Arrest some patients.
(b) Clean the Governor's building.
(c) Clean the streets.
(d) Draw some pictures.
3. What does Khlestakov say the beef is as hard as?
(a) A board.
4. Where does Khlestakov say he was dissipated?
5. Who has the Governor been accused of beating up?
(a) The officer's widow.
(b) The captain's widow.
(c) His wife.
(d) His daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna say the Postmaster probably does as soon as Marya turns her back?
2. What does the Governor ask Khlestakov if he wants to do?
3. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
4. What does Osip say he could eat up?
5. What does the Governor say his salary is not enough for?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)