|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of coat is the short man wearing?
(a) A sports jacket.
(b) A rain coat.
(c) A fur coat.
(d) A frock coat.
2. What does Khlestakov say he has never been so much in his life?
3. What does the Governor ask Khlestakov if he wants to do?
(a) Look at the town records.
(b) Go out to a restaurant.
(c) Go out to a bar.
(d) Inspect a few institutions.
4. What does Anna say she and Marya must attend to?
(a) Their dinner.
(b) Their toilet.
(c) Their clothes.
(d) Their educations.
5. What does Anna say they they have been waiting on account of?
(a) Marya's famous pies.
(b) Marya's silly prinking.
(c) Marya's ridiculous fancies.
(d) Marya's funny makeup.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Governor say it is his duty to assist?
2. How does Klestakov say he wishes to travel?
3. What does Marya say they will know in a couple of hours?
4. What does the Governor say his salary is not enough for?
5. What was the name of the fish they ate for dinner?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)