|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Klestakov say he will turn into if he does not eat?
(a) A ghost.
(b) A rat.
(c) A skeleton.
2. Where does the captain say he just was?
(a) Under a bridge.
(b) In a church.
(c) In a pub.
(d) Outside the gate.
3. What is Sidor's job?
4. What does Anna say she and Marya must attend to?
(a) Their educations.
(b) Their dinner.
(c) Their clothes.
(d) Their toilet.
5. Who is the landlord going to make a complaint to?
(a) The Inspector General.
(b) The Sergeant.
(c) The Captain.
(d) The Governor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say he has never been so much in his life?
2. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
3. What does Khlestakov say the beef is as hard as?
4. What does Anna tell Dawdling she wants?
5. What is Ivan Kuzmich's position?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)