|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
(a) Write a letter.
(b) Send a telegram.
(c) Pin her scarf.
(d) Read the newspaper.
2. What institutions does Khlestakov say he wants to visit?
(a) Philanthropic institutions.
(b) Government institutions.
(c) Health institutions.
(d) School institutions.
3. Who does the governor say is coming to town?
(a) A beautiful model.
(b) His mother.
(c) An Inspector General.
(d) A police constable.
4. What does the governor say the patients look as grimy as?
5. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is unwell.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) He is asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor say Russian Maderia can do?
2. Who has the Governor been accused of beating up?
3. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
4. What kind of coat is the short man wearing?
5. What does Dobchinsky address Anna as?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)