|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna say they they have been waiting on account of?
(a) Marya's ridiculous fancies.
(b) Marya's funny makeup.
(c) Marya's famous pies.
(d) Marya's silly prinking.
2. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
(a) His hands.
(b) His fists.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His tongue.
3. What does Khlestakov hand Osip?
(a) His jacket and scarf .
(b) His cloak and shoes.
(c) His gloves and hat.
(d) His cap and cane.
4. What does Dobchinsky address Anna as?
(b) My lady.
5. What does the history teacher say he is willing to sacrifice in the course of learning?
(a) His life.
(b) His students.
(c) His wife.
(d) His children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Servant say sent him up?
2. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
3. Why does the governor say he has called everyone together?
4. What does Klestakov ask the Servant for?
5. What does the Governor ask the Inspector General not to do to him?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)