|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His tongue.
(c) His fists.
(d) His hands.
2. What does the history teacher say he is willing to sacrifice in the course of learning?
(a) His wife.
(b) His life.
(c) His children.
(d) His students.
3. What is Luka Lukich an inspector of?
(d) Government buildings.
4. What does Anna say she and Marya must attend to?
(a) Their dinner.
(b) Their clothes.
(c) Their educations.
(d) Their toilet.
5. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
(a) He is asleep.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is unwell.
(d) He is drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Osip say he could eat up?
2. What does the Servant say is for dinner?
3. What does Anna tell Dawdling she wants?
4. What does Marya say they will know in a couple of hours?
5. What language does Artemy say the doctor does not know?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)