|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dress does Marya say she would prefer to wear?
(a) Her flowered dress.
(b) Her red dress.
(c) Her summer dress.
(d) Her striped dress.
2. What does Khlestakov say the beef is as hard as?
(d) A board.
3. Who has the Governor been accused of beating up?
(a) His daughter.
(b) The captain's widow.
(c) His wife.
(d) The officer's widow.
4. How does Klestakov say he wishes to travel?
(a) In his own carriage.
(b) By walking.
(c) By train.
(d) In the Governor's cab.
5. How is Marya related to Anna?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her daughter in law.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of coat is the short man wearing?
2. What does Khlestovov think about selling?
3. What does Dobchinsky address Anna as?
4. What did the Captain send Sergeant Pugovichyn to do?
5. What does Klestakov say he will turn into if he does not eat?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)