|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov hand Osip?
(a) His gloves and hat.
(b) His jacket and scarf .
(c) His cloak and shoes.
(d) His cap and cane.
2. How does Klestakov say he wishes to travel?
(a) By train.
(b) By walking.
(c) In his own carriage.
(d) In the Governor's cab.
3. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
(a) His fists.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His hands.
(d) His tongue.
4. What does Khlestakov call Osip?
(a) A goose.
(b) A mule.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A turkey.
5. What does Osip say he does not need?
(a) A bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov ask the Governor to give him?
2. Where does Khlestakov think the Governor wants to take him?
3. What does the Governor say Bobchinsky is sprawling like?
4. What is Sidor's job?
5. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)