|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say he has never been so much in his life?
2. What does Khlestakov call the servant?
3. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
(a) His revolver.
(b) His watch.
(c) His knife.
(d) His sword.
4. What does Khlestakov ask the Governor to give him?
5. What does Marya say they will know in a couple of hours?
(c) If the Turks are declaring war.
(d) Why the Inspector General has come.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color wallpaper will the Inspector General's room have?
2. What does the governor say the patients look as grimy as?
3. What does Anna wave at the short man?
4. What does Osip say he does not need?
5. What does Osip say he could eat up?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)