|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
(a) Two mice.
(b) A skunk.
(c) Two rats.
(d) A dragon.
2. What does Osip say is in his belly?
(a) A racket.
(b) A monster.
(c) A storm.
(d) An earthquake.
3. What dress does Anna tell Marya to put on?
(a) Her wedding dress.
(b) Her tight dress.
(c) Her red dress.
(d) Her blue dress.
4. What does Khlestovov think about selling?
(a) His pants.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His hat.
(d) His socks.
5. Who does Anna say is smitten by Marya?
(a) The Captain.
(b) The Inspector General.
(c) The Postmaster.
(d) The Governor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna wave at the short man?
2. What does the governor say the patients look as grimy as?
3. What dress does Marya say she would prefer to wear?
4. What does Khlestakov hand Osip?
5. What does Governor tell Khlestakov he has come to present?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)