|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna say she and Marya must attend to?
(a) Their clothes.
(b) Their dinner.
(c) Their educations.
(d) Their toilet.
2. What does the Governor say his salary is not enough for?
(a) Water and bread.
(b) Meat and soup.
(c) Sugar and tea.
(d) Coffee and vodka.
3. Who does Khlestakov say he spits on?
(a) The landlord.
(b) The Servant.
(c) The Governor.
4. What does Klestakov say he will turn into if he does not eat?
(a) A skeleton.
(b) A ghost.
(d) A rat.
5. What does the governor say the patients look as grimy as?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna wave at the short man?
2. What does Osip say is in his belly?
3. What does Anna call Avdotya?
4. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
5. What does the Servant say is for dinner?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)