|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the governor say the patients look as grimy as?
2. Where does the captain say he just was?
(a) In a church.
(b) Outside the gate.
(c) In a pub.
(d) Under a bridge.
3. Who does Osip say should take it?
(d) The devil.
4. What does the Servant say is for dinner?
(a) Soup and roast beef.
(b) Soup and goulash.
(c) Chees and toast.
(d) Sausage and mustard.
5. What country does the Postmaster think Russia will go to war with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov call the servant?
2. What institutions does Khlestakov say he wants to visit?
3. What kind of shop does Khlestakov want to get credit in?
4. What does Anna wave at the short man?
5. Who does the Servant say sent him up?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)