|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marya say they will know in a couple of hours?
(a) If the Turks are declaring war.
(c) Why the Inspector General has come.
2. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
(a) He is asleep.
(b) He is unwell.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He is drunk.
3. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
(a) A skunk.
(b) Two rats.
(c) A dragon.
(d) Two mice.
4. What does Dobchinsky address Anna as?
(b) My lady.
5. What does Khlestakov call Osip?
(a) A goose.
(b) A mule.
(c) A turkey.
(d) A donkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
2. What does the governor say the patients look as grimy as?
3. Where does Khlestakov think the Governor wants to take him?
4. What institutions does Khlestakov say he wants to visit?
5. What does the Governor ask the Inspector General not to do to him?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)