|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General's eyes dart about like?
(a) A little bird's.
(c) A little animal's.
(d) A child's.
2. What does Marya say they will know in a couple of hours?
(b) If the Turks are declaring war.
(c) Why the Inspector General has come.
3. What does the history teacher say he is willing to sacrifice in the course of learning?
(a) His children.
(b) His students.
(c) His life.
(d) His wife.
4. What does Klestakov say he will turn into if he does not eat?
(a) A ghost.
(c) A rat.
(d) A skeleton.
5. Where is Zemlianika?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Servant say is for dinner?
2. What newspaper does the Postmaster say some letters are more edifying than?
3. What does Anna tell Dawdling she wants?
4. What does Anna say Marya's head is full with?
5. What did the history teacher break when he was talking about Alexander of Macedon?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)