|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the governor say the patients look as grimy as?
2. What country does the Postmaster think Russia will go to war with?
3. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
(a) Read the newspaper.
(b) Send a telegram.
(c) Write a letter.
(d) Pin her scarf.
4. What did the history teacher break when he was talking about Alexander of Macedon?
(a) A chair.
(b) A table.
(c) A glass.
(d) A pen.
5. What does Marya say they will know in a couple of hours?
(c) Why the Inspector General has come.
(d) If the Turks are declaring war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the captain say he just was?
2. Who does the Servant say sent him up?
3. What does the Governor say the assessor reeks of?
4. What does Khlestakov ask the Governor to give him?
5. What does Anna wave at the short man?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)