|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Osip say he does not need?
(a) A bed.
2. Who does Khlestakov say he spits on?
(a) The landlord.
(b) The Servant.
(d) The Governor.
3. What does the Governor ask is ready?
(a) The cab.
(b) His suit.
4. What does the governor take instead of his hat?
(a) A coat.
(b) A hat box.
(c) A shawl.
(d) A shoe box.
5. What have the attendants turned the entrance hall into?
(a) A smoking lounge.
(b) A brother.
(c) A poultry yard.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the assessor say struck him as a child?
2. What does Osip say he could eat up?
3. What does Anna say the Postmaster probably does as soon as Marya turns her back?
4. What does Khlestovov think about selling?
5. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)