|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor ask is ready?
(a) The cab.
(d) His suit.
2. Who does the governor say is coming to town?
(a) A beautiful model.
(b) A police constable.
(c) An Inspector General.
(d) His mother.
3. Who does Khlestakov say he spits on?
(a) The landlord.
(c) The Governor.
(d) The Servant.
4. What does the Servant say is for dinner?
(a) Sausage and mustard.
(b) Soup and goulash.
(c) Soup and roast beef.
(d) Chees and toast.
5. What does the history teacher say he is willing to sacrifice in the course of learning?
(a) His students.
(b) His wife.
(c) His life.
(d) His children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the landlord going to make a complaint to?
2. What does the governor take instead of his hat?
3. What does Khlestakov call the servant?
4. What does Khlestakov call Osip?
5. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)