|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
(a) Write a letter.
(b) Read the newspaper.
(c) Pin her scarf.
(d) Send a telegram.
2. What country does the Postmaster think Russia will go to war with?
3. Where does Khlestakov say he was dissipated?
4. What does Khlestakov hand Osip?
(a) His jacket and scarf .
(b) His gloves and hat.
(c) His cap and cane.
(d) His cloak and shoes.
5. What does Anna call Avdotya?
(a) A rat.
(b) A turkey.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A goose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Klestakov say he will turn into if he does not eat?
2. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
3. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
4. Who is the landlord going to make a complaint to?
5. What have the attendants turned the entrance hall into?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)