|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov hand Osip?
(a) His cloak and shoes.
(b) His gloves and hat.
(c) His cap and cane.
(d) His jacket and scarf .
2. What does Osip say he could eat up?
(a) The whole world.
(b) A whole stable.
(c) A flock of seagulls.
(d) A whole 5 course meal.
3. What does Osip say he does not need?
(a) A bed.
4. What does Khlestakov ask the Servant if it is good?
5. Who is the landlord going to make a complaint to?
(a) The Governor.
(b) The Captain.
(c) The Inspector General.
(d) The Sergeant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ivan Kuzmich's position?
2. Where does the captain say he just was?
3. What does Anna say Marya's head is full with?
4. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
5. What does Khlestakov say he has never been so much in his life?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)