|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Osip say he could eat up?
(a) The whole world.
(b) A whole stable.
(c) A whole 5 course meal.
(d) A flock of seagulls.
2. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
(a) His revolver.
(b) His sword.
(c) His watch.
(d) His knife.
3. What did the history teacher break when he was talking about Alexander of Macedon?
(a) A glass.
(b) A pen.
(c) A table.
(d) A chair.
4. What did the Captain send Sergeant Pugovichyn to do?
(a) Clean the streets.
(b) Clean the Governor's building.
(c) Arrest some patients.
(d) Draw some pictures.
5. What does Anna say the Postmaster probably does as soon as Marya turns her back?
(a) Talks about her.
(b) Makes a face.
(c) Has a cigarette.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the assessor say struck him as a child?
2. What does Khlestakov call Osip?
3. What does Anna say Marya's head is full with?
4. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
5. Who does Anna say is smitten by Marya?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)