|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marya say they will know in a couple of hours?
(b) Why the Inspector General has come.
(d) If the Turks are declaring war.
2. What does Klestakov say he will turn into if he does not eat?
(a) A ghost.
(c) A skeleton.
(d) A rat.
3. What did the history teacher break when he was talking about Alexander of Macedon?
(a) A pen.
(b) A table.
(c) A glass.
(d) A chair.
4. What did the Captain send Sergeant Pugovichyn to do?
(a) Arrest some patients.
(b) Draw some pictures.
(c) Clean the Governor's building.
(d) Clean the streets.
5. What does Anna tell Dawdling she wants?
(a) A scarf.
(b) A shawl.
(c) A pair of high heels.
(d) A hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
2. What is Ivan Kuzmich's position?
3. Who does the Servant say sent him up?
4. Who does the governor say is coming to town?
5. Why does the governor say he has called everyone together?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)