|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Osip say the servants are bringing up?
(b) A gun.
(c) The bill.
(d) A policeman.
2. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
(a) His watch.
(b) His sword.
(c) His knife.
(d) His revolver.
3. What newspaper does the Postmaster say some letters are more edifying than?
(a) The St. Petersburg Chronicle.
(b) The Moscow Observer.
(c) The Moscow Gazette.
(d) The Perm Times.
4. What is Luka Lukich an inspector of?
(c) Government buildings.
5. What does Khlestakov ask the Servant if it is good?
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Artemy say the doctor does not know?
2. What does the Governor ask is ready?
3. What does Anna tell Dawdling she wants?
4. How is Marya related to Anna?
5. What does Khlestovov think about selling?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)