|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the attendants turned the entrance hall into?
(a) A poultry yard.
(b) A brother.
(c) A smoking lounge.
(d) A bar.
2. What does Khlestakov call Osip?
(a) A turkey.
(b) A donkey.
(c) A goose.
(d) A mule.
3. What does Khlestakov hand Osip?
(a) His cloak and shoes.
(b) His cap and cane.
(c) His gloves and hat.
(d) His jacket and scarf .
4. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
5. What does the Governor ask is ready?
(a) The cab.
(b) His suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the governor say is coming to town?
2. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
3. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
4. What has Derzhimorda gone off in?
5. What does Anna say Marya's head is full with?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)