|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Luka Lukich an inspector of?
(a) Government buildings.
2. What did the history teacher break when he was talking about Alexander of Macedon?
(a) A pen.
(b) A table.
(c) A glass.
(d) A chair.
3. What does Anna say Marya's head is full with?
(a) Myths and lies.
(b) Heroes and villians.
(c) Dinners and dancers.
(d) Nonsense and lovers.
4. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
(b) Running around naked.
(c) Smoking tobacco.
(d) Going to pubs.
5. What country does the Postmaster think Russia will go to war with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the assessor say struck him as a child?
2. What have the attendants turned the entrance hall into?
3. What kind of shop does Khlestakov want to get credit in?
4. What does Khlestovov think about selling?
5. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)