|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor ask is ready?
(a) His suit.
(b) The cab.
2. What does Marya say they will know in a couple of hours?
(a) If the Turks are declaring war.
(d) Why the Inspector General has come.
3. Why does the governor say he has called everyone together?
(a) To tell them his new plan.
(b) For a dinner.
(c) For a big party.
(d) To tell them unpleasant news.
4. What is Ivan Kuzmich's position?
(b) Inspector General.
5. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Derzhimorda gone off in?
2. What does Osip say he could eat up?
3. What does the history teacher say he is willing to sacrifice in the course of learning?
4. What does Anna tell Dawdling she wants?
5. What does Khlestakov call the servant?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)