|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the governor say is coming to town?
(a) An Inspector General.
(b) A police constable.
(c) A beautiful model.
(d) His mother.
2. What does Khlestakov hand Osip?
(a) His jacket and scarf .
(b) His cap and cane.
(c) His cloak and shoes.
(d) His gloves and hat.
3. What does the Servant say is for dinner?
(a) Soup and roast beef.
(b) Sausage and mustard.
(c) Chees and toast.
(d) Soup and goulash.
4. What does Osip say he does not need?
(a) A bed.
5. What did the Captain send Sergeant Pugovichyn to do?
(a) Draw some pictures.
(b) Clean the streets.
(c) Clean the Governor's building.
(d) Arrest some patients.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Osip say he could eat up?
2. Who is the landlord going to make a complaint to?
3. What country does the Postmaster think Russia will go to war with?
4. What does Khlestakov ask the Servant if it is good?
5. What does Klestakov say he will turn into if he does not eat?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)