|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
2. What does Khlestakov ask the Servant if it is good?
3. What does Osip say is in his belly?
(a) A racket.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) A monster.
(d) A storm.
4. Who does Anna say is smitten by Marya?
(a) The Captain.
(b) The Inspector General.
(c) The Governor.
(d) The Postmaster.
5. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
2. What country does the Postmaster think Russia will go to war with?
3. Where does the General tell the Captain to put Pugovichy on duty?
4. What does Anna say the Postmaster probably does as soon as Marya turns her back?
5. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)