|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anna say is smitten by Marya?
(a) The Postmaster.
(b) The Captain.
(c) The Inspector General.
(d) The Governor.
2. What kind of shop does Khlestakov want to get credit in?
(a) Newspaper shop.
(b) Butcher's shop.
(c) Candle shop.
(d) Grocery shop.
3. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
(a) To write a report.
(b) To keep the village in order.
(c) To enlist soldiers.
(d) To uncover treason.
4. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
5. What does Osip say he could eat up?
(a) A whole stable.
(b) The whole world.
(c) A flock of seagulls.
(d) A whole 5 course meal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov call the servant?
2. What does the Governor say the assessor reeks of?
3. Who is the landlord going to make a complaint to?
4. What does Khlestakov hand Osip?
5. What is Luka Lukich an inspector of?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)