|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
(a) He is unwell.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He is asleep.
(d) He is dead.
2. What does the Governor ask is ready?
(a) His suit.
(b) The cab.
3. What does Osip say is in his belly?
(a) A storm.
(b) A monster.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) A racket.
4. What does Klestakov say he will turn into if he does not eat?
(a) A skeleton.
(b) A rat.
(d) A ghost.
5. What did the Captain send Sergeant Pugovichyn to do?
(a) Draw some pictures.
(b) Arrest some patients.
(c) Clean the Governor's building.
(d) Clean the streets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Khlestakov say he was dissipated?
2. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
3. What does Khlestakov call Osip?
4. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
5. What is Luka Lukich an inspector of?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)