|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov hand Osip?
(a) His cap and cane.
(b) His jacket and scarf .
(c) His cloak and shoes.
(d) His gloves and hat.
2. What does the Governor ask is ready?
(c) The cab.
(d) His suit.
3. How is Marya related to Anna?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her daughter in law.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her daughter.
4. Who does the governor say is coming to town?
(a) An Inspector General.
(b) A beautiful model.
(c) A police constable.
(d) His mother.
5. Who does Osip say should take it?
(b) The devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country does the Postmaster think Russia will go to war with?
2. What did the history teacher break when he was talking about Alexander of Macedon?
3. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
4. What language does Artemy say the doctor does not know?
5. Where does the captain say he just was?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)