|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the assessor say struck him as a child?
(a) His nurse.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His nanny.
2. What does Anna call Avdotya?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A goose.
(c) A rat.
(d) A turkey.
3. What does the Servant say is for dinner?
(a) Soup and roast beef.
(b) Soup and goulash.
(c) Sausage and mustard.
(d) Chees and toast.
4. What have the attendants turned the entrance hall into?
(a) A bar.
(b) A poultry yard.
(c) A smoking lounge.
(d) A brother.
5. What does Osip say he does not need?
(b) A bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
2. What does Khlestakov hand Osip?
3. What does Khlestakov say he has never been so much in his life?
4. What is Luka Lukich an inspector of?
5. What does the Governor ask is ready?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)