|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the history teacher say he is willing to sacrifice in the course of learning?
(a) His children.
(b) His students.
(c) His wife.
(d) His life.
2. What does Khlestakov call Osip?
(a) A goose.
(b) A turkey.
(c) A mule.
(d) A donkey.
3. Who does the assessor say struck him as a child?
(a) His nurse.
(b) His nanny.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
4. Who does Anna say is smitten by Marya?
(a) The Inspector General.
(b) The Governor.
(c) The Captain.
(d) The Postmaster.
5. What does Khlestakov ask the Servant if it is good?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya say they will know in a couple of hours?
2. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
3. What does Khlestovov think about selling?
4. What does Osip say he does not need?
5. What does Khlestakov call the servant?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)