|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the governor say he has called everyone together?
(a) For a dinner.
(b) To tell them his new plan.
(c) To tell them unpleasant news.
(d) For a big party.
2. What is Ivan Kuzmich's position?
(d) Inspector General.
3. What does Khlestakov ask the Servant if it is good?
4. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
(a) Two mice.
(b) A skunk.
(c) A dragon.
(d) Two rats.
5. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Osip say the servants are bringing up?
2. What does Anna tell Dawdling she wants?
3. What country does the Postmaster think Russia will go to war with?
4. Who does Khlestakov say he spits on?
5. What newspaper does the Postmaster say some letters are more edifying than?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)