|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Osip say the servants are bringing up?
(b) The bill.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A gun.
2. Who does Osip say should take it?
(a) The devil.
3. What does Osip say he could eat up?
(a) A whole stable.
(b) A whole 5 course meal.
(c) A flock of seagulls.
(d) The whole world.
4. Who does the governor say is coming to town?
(a) His mother.
(b) A beautiful model.
(c) An Inspector General.
(d) A police constable.
5. What does Osip say is in his belly?
(a) A storm.
(b) A monster.
(c) A racket.
(d) An earthquake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the history teacher break when he was talking about Alexander of Macedon?
2. What have the attendants turned the entrance hall into?
3. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
4. What kind of shop does Khlestakov want to get credit in?
5. What does Anna say the Postmaster probably does as soon as Marya turns her back?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)