|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna say Marya's head is full with?
(a) Nonsense and lovers.
(b) Myths and lies.
(c) Dinners and dancers.
(d) Heroes and villians.
2. Why does the governor say he has called everyone together?
(a) To tell them unpleasant news.
(b) For a big party.
(c) For a dinner.
(d) To tell them his new plan.
3. What newspaper does the Postmaster say some letters are more edifying than?
(a) The Perm Times.
(b) The St. Petersburg Chronicle.
(c) The Moscow Gazette.
(d) The Moscow Observer.
4. How is Marya related to Anna?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her daughter in law.
(d) Her cousin.
5. What have the attendants turned the entrance hall into?
(a) A smoking lounge.
(b) A bar.
(c) A brother.
(d) A poultry yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Luka Lukich an inspector of?
2. What did the history teacher break when he was talking about Alexander of Macedon?
3. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
4. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
5. Who does the governor say is coming to town?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)