|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the attendants turned the entrance hall into?
(a) A bar.
(b) A smoking lounge.
(c) A brother.
(d) A poultry yard.
2. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
3. What country does the Postmaster think Russia will go to war with?
4. What did the history teacher break when he was talking about Alexander of Macedon?
(a) A table.
(b) A chair.
(c) A glass.
(d) A pen.
5. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
(a) Send a telegram.
(b) Pin her scarf.
(c) Read the newspaper.
(d) Write a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Luka Lukich an inspector of?
2. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
3. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
4. Where is the Inspector General from?
5. Who does Anna say is smitten by Marya?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)