|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Marya related to Anna?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her daughter in law.
(d) Her daughter.
2. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
(a) His revolver.
(b) His sword.
(c) His watch.
(d) His knife.
3. What does the governor say the patients look as grimy as?
4. What newspaper does the Postmaster say some letters are more edifying than?
(a) The Moscow Observer.
(b) The Perm Times.
(c) The Moscow Gazette.
(d) The St. Petersburg Chronicle.
5. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
(a) Write a letter.
(b) Send a telegram.
(c) Pin her scarf.
(d) Read the newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Derzhimorda gone off in?
2. What is Luka Lukich an inspector of?
3. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
4. What did the history teacher break when he was talking about Alexander of Macedon?
5. What does the Governor ask is ready?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)