|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is unwell.
(c) He is asleep.
(d) He is drunk.
2. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
(a) To uncover treason.
(b) To enlist soldiers.
(c) To keep the village in order.
(d) To write a report.
3. Who does Anna say is smitten by Marya?
(a) The Postmaster.
(b) The Captain.
(c) The Inspector General.
(d) The Governor.
4. What does Anna tell Dawdling she wants?
(a) A pair of high heels.
(b) A shawl.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A hat.
5. What have the attendants turned the entrance hall into?
(a) A brother.
(b) A bar.
(c) A smoking lounge.
(d) A poultry yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
2. What is Luka Lukich an inspector of?
3. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
4. What does Marya say they will know in a couple of hours?
5. Who does the assessor say struck him as a child?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)