|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the governor say he has called everyone together?
(a) To tell them his new plan.
(b) For a big party.
(c) To tell them unpleasant news.
(d) For a dinner.
2. What does Marya say they will know in a couple of hours?
(b) If the Turks are declaring war.
(d) Why the Inspector General has come.
3. What does Anna say the Postmaster probably does as soon as Marya turns her back?
(a) Has a cigarette.
(c) Talks about her.
(d) Makes a face.
4. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
(a) Two mice.
(b) A skunk.
(c) Two rats.
(d) A dragon.
5. What language does Artemy say the doctor does not know?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna tell Dawdling she wants?
2. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
3. Who does the governor say is coming to town?
4. Where does the captain say he just was?
5. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)