|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor say the assessor reeks of?
2. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
(a) He is asleep.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He is unwell.
3. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
(a) Read the newspaper.
(b) Write a letter.
(c) Send a telegram.
(d) Pin her scarf.
4. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
5. Who does Anna say is smitten by Marya?
(a) The Inspector General.
(b) The Captain.
(c) The Governor.
(d) The Postmaster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What newspaper does the Postmaster say some letters are more edifying than?
2. What have the attendants turned the entrance hall into?
3. Where does the General tell the Captain to put Pugovichy on duty?
4. What does the governor take instead of his hat?
5. Why does the governor say he has called everyone together?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)