|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
2. What does Anna say Marya's head is full with?
(a) Dinners and dancers.
(b) Nonsense and lovers.
(c) Heroes and villians.
(d) Myths and lies.
3. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
(a) His fists.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His hands.
(d) His tongue.
4. How is Marya related to Anna?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her daughter in law.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her daughter.
5. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
(a) Pin her scarf.
(b) Read the newspaper.
(c) Write a letter.
(d) Send a telegram.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Luka Lukich an inspector of?
2. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
3. What does Marya say they will know in a couple of hours?
4. What did the Captain send Sergeant Pugovichyn to do?
5. What does the Governor say the assessor reeks of?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)