|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the governor say the patients look as grimy as?
2. Where does the General tell the Captain to put Pugovichy on duty?
(a) The lake.
(b) The river.
(c) The bridge.
(d) The train station.
3. What is Ivan Kuzmich's position?
(d) Inspector General.
4. How is Marya related to Anna?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her daughter in law.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her cousin.
5. What language does Artemy say the doctor does not know?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the governor say he has called everyone together?
2. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
3. What did the history teacher break when he was talking about Alexander of Macedon?
4. What newspaper does the Postmaster say some letters are more edifying than?
5. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)