|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ivan Kuzmich's position?
(b) Inspector General.
2. Where does the captain say he just was?
(a) Outside the gate.
(b) In a pub.
(c) In a church.
(d) Under a bridge.
3. What does Anna call Avdotya?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A rat.
(c) A turkey.
(d) A goose.
4. What does Anna tell Dawdling she wants?
(a) A shawl.
(b) A hat.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A pair of high heels.
5. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
(a) Write a letter.
(b) Read the newspaper.
(c) Send a telegram.
(d) Pin her scarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the history teacher break when he was talking about Alexander of Macedon?
2. What have the attendants turned the entrance hall into?
3. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
4. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
5. How is Marya related to Anna?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)