|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Derzhimorda gone off in?
(a) A police car.
(b) A cab.
(c) An ambulance.
(d) A fire engine.
2. What did the Captain send Sergeant Pugovichyn to do?
(a) Draw some pictures.
(b) Arrest some patients.
(c) Clean the streets.
(d) Clean the Governor's building.
3. What does the history teacher say he is willing to sacrifice in the course of learning?
(a) His life.
(b) His children.
(c) His wife.
(d) His students.
4. What does the governor say the patients look as grimy as?
5. Why does the governor say he has called everyone together?
(a) To tell them unpleasant news.
(b) To tell them his new plan.
(c) For a big party.
(d) For a dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country does the Postmaster think Russia will go to war with?
2. What does the Governor ask is ready?
3. Who does the governor say is coming to town?
4. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
5. What is Luka Lukich an inspector of?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)