|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the governor say he has called everyone together?
(a) To tell them unpleasant news.
(b) For a dinner.
(c) For a big party.
(d) To tell them his new plan.
2. What does the governor say the patients look as grimy as?
3. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
4. What does the governor take instead of his hat?
(a) A shoe box.
(b) A coat.
(c) A hat box.
(d) A shawl.
5. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ivan Kuzmich's position?
2. What does Anna say the Postmaster probably does as soon as Marya turns her back?
3. How is Marya related to Anna?
4. Who does the governor say is coming to town?
5. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)