|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the assessor say struck him as a child?
(a) His father.
(b) His nurse.
(c) His mother.
(d) His nanny.
2. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
(a) Two rats.
(b) Two mice.
(c) A skunk.
(d) A dragon.
3. What does the governor take instead of his hat?
(a) A hat box.
(b) A shawl.
(c) A coat.
(d) A shoe box.
4. Who does Anna say is smitten by Marya?
(a) The Captain.
(b) The Governor.
(c) The Inspector General.
(d) The Postmaster.
5. Why does the governor say he has called everyone together?
(a) To tell them unpleasant news.
(b) For a big party.
(c) To tell them his new plan.
(d) For a dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
2. Where is the Inspector General from?
3. What did the history teacher break when he was talking about Alexander of Macedon?
4. What is Luka Lukich an inspector of?
5. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)