|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the governor say the patients look as grimy as?
2. What does the Governor ask is ready?
(c) The cab.
(d) His suit.
3. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
4. What language does Artemy say the doctor does not know?
5. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
(a) To enlist soldiers.
(b) To keep the village in order.
(c) To write a report.
(d) To uncover treason.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have the attendants turned the entrance hall into?
2. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
3. What does Anna say Marya's head is full with?
4. What does Anna say the Postmaster probably does as soon as Marya turns her back?
5. How is Marya related to Anna?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)