|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the attendants turned the entrance hall into?
(a) A smoking lounge.
(b) A brother.
(c) A poultry yard.
(d) A bar.
2. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
(a) His tongue.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His fists.
(d) His hands.
3. What does Anna tell Dawdling she wants?
(a) A pair of high heels.
(b) A scarf.
(c) A hat.
(d) A shawl.
4. What did the history teacher break when he was talking about Alexander of Macedon?
(a) A pen.
(b) A glass.
(c) A chair.
(d) A table.
5. Who does Anna say is smitten by Marya?
(a) The Postmaster.
(b) The Inspector General.
(c) The Governor.
(d) The Captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Captain send Sergeant Pugovichyn to do?
2. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
3. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
4. Where is the Inspector General from?
5. What does the governor take instead of his hat?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)