|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Derzhimorda gone off in?
(a) A fire engine.
(b) A cab.
(c) A police car.
(d) An ambulance.
2. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
3. What did the history teacher break when he was talking about Alexander of Macedon?
(a) A table.
(b) A pen.
(c) A chair.
(d) A glass.
4. Who does Anna say is smitten by Marya?
(a) The Captain.
(b) The Inspector General.
(c) The Governor.
(d) The Postmaster.
5. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
(a) Send a telegram.
(b) Read the newspaper.
(c) Pin her scarf.
(d) Write a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ivan Kuzmich's position?
2. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
3. What country does the Postmaster think Russia will go to war with?
4. What language does Artemy say the doctor does not know?
5. What have the attendants turned the entrance hall into?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)