|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
(a) To write a report.
(b) To keep the village in order.
(c) To uncover treason.
(d) To enlist soldiers.
2. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
(a) His knife.
(b) His watch.
(c) His revolver.
(d) His sword.
3. Where is the Inspector General from?
(a) St. Petersburg.
4. Where does the captain say he just was?
(a) Outside the gate.
(b) In a pub.
(c) Under a bridge.
(d) In a church.
5. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna call Avdotya?
2. What did the history teacher break when he was talking about Alexander of Macedon?
3. What newspaper does the Postmaster say some letters are more edifying than?
4. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
5. What does the history teacher say he is willing to sacrifice in the course of learning?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)