|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the history teacher break when he was talking about Alexander of Macedon?
(a) A glass.
(b) A chair.
(c) A pen.
(d) A table.
2. What did the Captain send Sergeant Pugovichyn to do?
(a) Arrest some patients.
(b) Clean the streets.
(c) Draw some pictures.
(d) Clean the Governor's building.
3. What does Anna say the Postmaster probably does as soon as Marya turns her back?
(b) Has a cigarette.
(c) Makes a face.
(d) Talks about her.
4. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is unwell.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) He is asleep.
5. What does the Governor say the assessor reeks of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What newspaper does the Postmaster say some letters are more edifying than?
2. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
3. Who does the assessor say struck him as a child?
4. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
5. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)