|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
(a) To keep the village in order.
(b) To enlist soldiers.
(c) To write a report.
(d) To uncover treason.
2. What does Anna call Avdotya?
(a) A rat.
(b) A goose.
(c) A turkey.
(d) A chicken.
3. What does Anna tell Dawdling she wants?
(a) A shawl.
(b) A hat.
(c) A pair of high heels.
(d) A scarf.
4. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His hands.
(c) His fists.
(d) His tongue.
5. What is Luka Lukich an inspector of?
(c) Government buildings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anna say is smitten by Marya?
2. What country does the Postmaster think Russia will go to war with?
3. What does the Governor ask is ready?
4. What have the attendants turned the entrance hall into?
5. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)