Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna say Khlestakov must have found unpleasant?
2. What does Khlestakov think people call him?
(b) A stud.
3. What does Luka drop on the floor?
(a) A pen.
(b) His sword.
(c) A cigar.
(d) His coffee.
4. What was the name of the fish they ate for dinner?
5. What does Khlestakov ask Osip to bring him?
(a) A gas lamp.
(b) A pen.
(c) A candle.
(d) A torch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say he has never been so much in his life?
2. What does Anna say she saw when she met the Inspector General?
3. What does the Governor say the Inspector General is like when he wears a frock coat?
4. What does Khlestakov ask Anna to choose between?
5. What is Sidor's job?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)