Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna say she and Marya must attend to?
(a) Their toilet.
(b) Their educations.
(c) Their clothes.
(d) Their dinner.
2. What does the Postmaster say they should say has been sent to the Inspector General?
3. What Roman emperor does Artemy reference?
4. What does Anna wave at the short man?
(a) Her hand.
(b) Her shawl.
(c) Her hankerchief.
(d) Her hat.
5. What does the Inspector General say Marya is not?
(a) A bad tempered one.
(b) A fun one.
(c) A good one.
(d) A bad one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of shop does Khlestakov want to get credit in?
2. Where did Klestakov have his lunch?
3. What is the name of the Governor's daughter?
4. Who does Klestakov say was a little shorter the previous day?
5. What does the Governor say they will drink after lunch?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)