|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor say they will drink after lunch?
(a) Russian Madeira.
(b) Russian Vodka.
(c) Russian Wine.
(d) Russian whiskey.
2. What is the name of the Governor's daughter?
3. What does Anna say Khlestakov must have found unpleasant?
4. Who does the Governor say it is his duty to assist?
(a) People in trouble.
(c) Strangers in town.
(d) Government officials.
5. What game did the Inspector General say he played with the ambassadors?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Osip say should take it?
2. What does Anna wave at the short man?
3. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General talks like?
4. Why does Artemy think Luka Lukich should go first?
5. What does Khlestakov say the tea smells like?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)