|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Governor say the Sergeants are standing?
(a) The river.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The gate.
(d) The jail.
2. What does Anna say did not make her uneasy about the Inspector General?
(a) His rank.
(b) His humor.
(c) His high culture.
(d) His speeches.
3. What does Osip say they will gallop away like?
(b) A breeze.
(c) A hurricaine.
4. Who does Osip say should take it?
(c) The devil.
5. What does Khlestakov hand Osip?
(a) His jacket and scarf .
(b) His cap and cane.
(c) His gloves and hat.
(d) His cloak and shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say the town is not?
2. What has Derzhimorda gone off in?
3. What does Luka say happens when an official speaks to him?
4. What does the Governor say he is as dizzy as?
5. What did the history teacher break when he was talking about Alexander of Macedon?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)