|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov call the Governor?
(a) A swine.
(b) A swindler.
(c) A hateful man.
(d) A poet.
2. What does the Governor say Bobchinsky is sprawling like?
(a) A gorilla.
(b) A seagull.
(c) A lobster.
(d) A tiger.
3. What does Bobchinsky have on his nose?
(a) A plaster.
(b) A scratch
(c) A nose clip.
(d) A bandage.
4. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
(a) Send a telegram.
(b) Pin her scarf.
(c) Read the newspaper.
(d) Write a letter.
5. What game does Khlestakov say he wants to play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dobchinsky address Anna as?
2. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
3. What does Anna say Marya's head is full with?
4. Where does the Governor say the Sergeants are standing?
5. What does Khlestakov say he likes?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)