|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Osip say it is time to do?
(b) Find a hotel.
2. Who is the landlord going to make a complaint to?
(a) The Sergeant.
(b) The Captain.
(c) The Inspector General.
(d) The Governor.
3. What does Khlestakov say the tea smells like?
4. What does Marya say the Inspector General was talking about when he looked at her?
5. What does Klestakov say there are a lot of?
(b) Good people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor say has turned into a queer place?
2. Where is the Inspector General from?
3. What does the Governor say he is as dizzy as?
4. What does Khlestakov say he has never been so much in his life?
5. What does the General say he once made for his children?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)