|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Klestakov say there are a lot of?
(c) Good people.
2. What does Osip say is ready?
(a) The cabs.
(b) The horses.
(c) The hotel room.
3. Who does Osip say should take it?
(c) The devil.
4. What does Khlestakov call the Governor?
(a) A poet.
(b) A swine.
(c) A hateful man.
(d) A swindler.
5. What part of Marya's clothing does Khlestakov say he longs to be?
(a) Her socks.
(b) Her gloves.
(c) Her panties.
(d) Her scarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What newspaper does the Postmaster say some letters are more edifying than?
2. Why does the governor say he has called everyone together?
3. What does the governor take instead of his hat?
4. What is Ivan Kuzmich's position?
5. What did the history teacher break when he was talking about Alexander of Macedon?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)