|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Artemy say the doctor does not know?
2. How does Klestakov say he wishes to travel?
(a) In the Governor's cab.
(b) By walking.
(c) In his own carriage.
(d) By train.
3. What does the Governor say Bobchinsky is sprawling like?
(a) A gorilla.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A lobster.
(d) A seagull.
4. Who does the assessor say struck him as a child?
(a) His nanny.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His nurse.
5. What do the merchants say the Governor makes people swallow?
(a) Salt herring.
(b) Salt water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say he likes?
2. Who does the Governor say flogged the officer's widow?
3. Who does Marya say she was looking for?
4. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
5. What does Khlestakov say he threw into the official's eyes?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)