|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of coat is the short man wearing?
(a) A rain coat.
(b) A frock coat.
(c) A fur coat.
(d) A sports jacket.
2. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
3. What is Ivan Kuzmich's position?
(b) Inspector General.
4. What does Khlestakov say the town is not?
(a) The center of the world.
(b) A tourist trap.
(d) The capital.
5. What does the Inspector General say Marya is not?
(a) A bad one.
(b) A bad tempered one.
(c) A fun one.
(d) A good one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Artemy say he should have put on?
2. Who does the Governor say it is his duty to assist?
3. What does the Governor say he is as dizzy as?
4. What does the Governor say the Inspector General is like when he wears a frock coat?
5. What does the General say he once made for his children?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)