|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Klestakov say he will turn into if he does not eat?
(a) A skeleton.
(c) A ghost.
(d) A rat.
2. What does Governor tell Khlestakov he has come to present?
(a) His dinner.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His compliments.
(d) His services.
3. What does the Governor call the merchants?
4. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
5. What is Sidor's job?
Short Answer Questions
1. What dress does Anna tell Marya to put on?
2. How does Khlestakov describe Marya's neck?
3. What does Osip say is in his belly?
4. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
5. Who does Marya say Khlestakov speaks like?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)