|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General talks like?
(a) As if were a simpleton.
(b) As if he were a child.
(c) As if he were an academic.
(d) As if he were older.
2. What does Khlastakov say Marya's lips are better than?
(a) The gold room.
(b) The sheep.
(c) The weather.
(d) The stars.
3. What do the merchants say the Governor makes people swallow?
(a) Salt water.
(d) Salt herring.
4. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
(a) He is asleep.
(b) He is unwell.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He is drunk.
5. What does Khlestakov say was excellent?
(a) Marya's dress.
(c) His bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marya say the Inspector General was talking about when he looked at her?
2. What is Ivan Kuzmich's position?
3. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
4. What does Khlestakov ask the Governor to give him?
5. What does the Governor say he does not crave?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)