|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Osip say is ready?
(a) The hotel room.
(c) The cabs.
(d) The horses.
2. What does Khlestakov say the tea smells like?
3. What game does Khlestakov say he wants to play?
4. Why does the governor say he has called everyone together?
(a) To tell them his new plan.
(b) To tell them unpleasant news.
(c) For a big party.
(d) For a dinner.
5. What have the attendants turned the entrance hall into?
(a) A smoking lounge.
(b) A poultry yard.
(c) A brother.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the fish they ate for dinner?
2. What does Osip say the servants are bringing up?
3. What does Khlestakov call the Governor?
4. Who is the landlord going to make a complaint to?
5. What does Khlestakov think people call him?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)