|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor say has turned into a queer place?
(a) The city.
(b) The world.
(c) The village.
2. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General talks like?
(a) As if he were older.
(b) As if he were a child.
(c) As if he were an academic.
(d) As if were a simpleton.
3. What has Piotr Ivanovich stepped on?
(a) Anna's dress.
(b) Bobchinsky's foot.
(c) The Governors coat.
(d) Horse manure.
4. What does the Governor say everything is to woman?
(a) Fun and games.
(b) Froth and bubble.
(c) Hot and cold.
(d) Love and loss.
5. What does Osip say it is time to do?
(c) Find a hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Khlestakov describe Marya's neck?
2. What does Anna say Khlestakov must have found unpleasant?
3. Who does the governor say is coming to town?
4. What does the Postmaster say they should say has been sent to the Inspector General?
5. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)