|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Khlestakov say he was dissipated?
2. Where does the captain say he just was?
(a) Under a bridge.
(b) In a church.
(c) In a pub.
(d) Outside the gate.
3. What does Marya say the Inspector General was talking about when he looked at her?
4. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
(a) Two rats.
(b) Two mice.
(c) A skunk.
(d) A dragon.
5. What has Piotr Ivanovich stepped on?
(a) The Governors coat.
(b) Horse manure.
(c) Anna's dress.
(d) Bobchinsky's foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the governor take instead of his hat?
2. Who does Osip's master travel at the expense of?
3. What does the Governor ask Khlestakov if he wants to do?
4. How does Klestakov say he wishes to travel?
5. What does Klestakov say there are a lot of?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)