|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Osip say the servants are bringing up?
(a) The bill.
(b) A gun.
(c) A policeman.
2. What does the Governor say the Inspector General is like when he wears a frock coat?
(a) A slug without slime.
(b) A snake without a shell.
(c) A caterpillar without legs.
(d) A fly with clipped wings.
3. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General's eyes dart about like?
(b) A little animal's.
(c) A child's.
(d) A little bird's.
4. Where is the Inspector General from?
(d) St. Petersburg.
5. What does the Governor ask Khlestakov if he wants to do?
(a) Go out to a bar.
(b) Go out to a restaurant.
(c) Inspect a few institutions.
(d) Look at the town records.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a voice off stage say?
2. What does the Governor call the merchants?
3. What does Anna say she saw when she met the Inspector General?
4. Who does Marya say Khlestakov speaks like?
5. What does Anna say they they have been waiting on account of?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)