|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the captain say he just was?
(a) In a pub.
(b) In a church.
(c) Outside the gate.
(d) Under a bridge.
2. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
(a) Send a telegram.
(b) Pin her scarf.
(c) Write a letter.
(d) Read the newspaper.
3. What dress does Anna tell Marya to put on?
(a) Her red dress.
(b) Her wedding dress.
(c) Her tight dress.
(d) Her blue dress.
4. Who says "sh-sh"?
(a) The Governor.
(d) The Inspector General.
5. What does the Governor ask the Inspector General not to do to him?
(a) Hate him.
(b) Laugh at him.
(c) Hit him.
(d) Ruin him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What newspaper does the Postmaster say some letters are more edifying than?
2. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General's eyes dart about like?
3. What does Khlestakov say Marya should have instead of a chair?
4. Where are the sounds of coughing and footsteps coming from?
5. What does Anna tell Dawdling she wants?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)