|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Osip say should take it?
(c) The devil.
2. What does the Postmaster say they should say has been sent to the Inspector General?
3. What has Derzhimorda gone off in?
(a) A police car.
(b) A fire engine.
(c) An ambulance.
(d) A cab.
4. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
(a) Write a letter.
(b) Read the newspaper.
(c) Send a telegram.
(d) Pin her scarf.
5. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
(a) Smoking tobacco.
(b) Going to pubs.
(d) Running around naked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bobchinsky have on his nose?
2. What does Osip say it is time to do?
3. What does the Governor say they will drink after lunch?
4. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
5. What institutions does Khlestakov say he wants to visit?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)