|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor say the Inspector General is like when he wears a frock coat?
(a) A fly with clipped wings.
(b) A caterpillar without legs.
(c) A slug without slime.
(d) A snake without a shell.
2. What part of Marya's clothing does Khlestakov say he longs to be?
(a) Her gloves.
(b) Her socks.
(c) Her panties.
(d) Her scarf.
3. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His hands.
(c) His tongue.
(d) His fists.
4. What does Klestakov ask the Servant for?
(a) A bathrobe.
(c) A vodka.
(d) The bill.
5. What does the Governor fill his house with if you contradict him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the merchants say the Governor makes people swallow?
2. Who does the Judge say he was elected by?
3. What Roman emperor does Artemy reference?
4. What does the Governor say everything is to woman?
5. What does Anna say Khlestakov must have found unpleasant?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)