|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor say Bobchinsky is sprawling like?
(a) A gorilla.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A lobster.
(d) A seagull.
2. What does the Governor ask Khlestakov if he wants to do?
(a) Go out to a bar.
(b) Go out to a restaurant.
(c) Look at the town records.
(d) Inspect a few institutions.
3. What does the Governor ask the Inspector General not to do to him?
(a) Laugh at him.
(b) Hit him.
(c) Hate him.
(d) Ruin him.
4. How is Marya related to Anna?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her daughter in law.
5. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
(a) He is asleep.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He is unwell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor say the assessor reeks of?
2. Where is the Inspector General from?
3. What is Ivan Kuzmich's position?
4. What does Anna tell Dawdling she wants?
5. What does the Governor say they will drink after lunch?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)