|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ivan Kuzmich's position?
(c) Inspector General.
2. Who does the governor say is coming to town?
(a) An Inspector General.
(b) A police constable.
(c) A beautiful model.
(d) His mother.
3. Who does the assessor say struck him as a child?
(a) His nurse.
(b) His mother.
(c) His nanny.
(d) His father.
4. What does Khlestovov think about selling?
(a) His socks.
(b) His hat.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His pants.
5. What does the governor take instead of his hat?
(a) A hat box.
(b) A coat.
(c) A shawl.
(d) A shoe box.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
2. Who has the Governor been accused of beating up?
3. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
4. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
5. What country does the Postmaster think Russia will go to war with?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)