|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His tongue.
(c) His fists.
(d) His hands.
2. What does the Governor ask the Inspector General not to do to him?
(a) Hit him.
(b) Hate him.
(c) Laugh at him.
(d) Ruin him.
3. What institutions does Khlestakov say he wants to visit?
(a) School institutions.
(b) Philanthropic institutions.
(c) Health institutions.
(d) Government institutions.
4. What has Derzhimorda gone off in?
(a) A fire engine.
(b) An ambulance.
(c) A police car.
(d) A cab.
5. What did the Captain send Sergeant Pugovichyn to do?
(a) Arrest some patients.
(b) Clean the streets.
(c) Draw some pictures.
(d) Clean the Governor's building.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Klestakov say he wishes to travel?
2. What does the Governor say the assessor reeks of?
3. Who does Khlestakov say he spits on?
4. What does Osip say is in his belly?
5. Where does Khlestakov say he was dissipated?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)