|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Klestakov say he wishes to travel?
(a) In the Governor's cab.
(b) By train.
(c) In his own carriage.
(d) By walking.
2. What does Khlestovov think about selling?
(a) His hat.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His socks.
(d) His pants.
3. What country does the Postmaster think Russia will go to war with?
4. What does the Governor say they will drink after lunch?
(a) Russian Madeira.
(b) Russian Vodka.
(c) Russian Wine.
(d) Russian whiskey.
5. Where is Zemlianika?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Marya related to Anna?
2. Where is the Inspector General from?
3. What does the history teacher say he is willing to sacrifice in the course of learning?
4. What does the Governor say Russian Maderia can do?
5. What did the Captain send Sergeant Pugovichyn to do?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)