|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
(a) His knife.
(b) His revolver.
(c) His sword.
(d) His watch.
2. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
(a) Write a letter.
(b) Read the newspaper.
(c) Send a telegram.
(d) Pin her scarf.
3. Who does the Governor say it is his duty to assist?
(a) People in trouble.
(b) Strangers in town.
(d) Government officials.
4. Where is Zemlianika?
5. What did the Captain send Sergeant Pugovichyn to do?
(a) Clean the streets.
(b) Clean the Governor's building.
(c) Draw some pictures.
(d) Arrest some patients.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Klestakov ask the Servant for?
2. What does the Governor say is his position in town?
3. What kind of shop does Khlestakov want to get credit in?
4. Where does Khlestakov think the Governor wants to take him?
5. Who does Anna say is smitten by Marya?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)