|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Servant say is for dinner?
(a) Soup and roast beef.
(b) Sausage and mustard.
(c) Soup and goulash.
(d) Chees and toast.
2. How does Klestakov say he wishes to travel?
(a) In the Governor's cab.
(b) By train.
(c) In his own carriage.
(d) By walking.
3. What does Khlestakov call Osip?
(a) A mule.
(b) A goose.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A turkey.
4. What does Anna say the Postmaster probably does as soon as Marya turns her back?
(b) Makes a face.
(c) Has a cigarette.
(d) Talks about her.
5. What does Khlestakov say the tea smells like?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
2. What does Osip say he could eat up?
3. What does Anna say Marya's head is full with?
4. What does the Governor say Russian Maderia can do?
5. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)