|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna say the Postmaster probably does as soon as Marya turns her back?
(a) Talks about her.
(c) Has a cigarette.
(d) Makes a face.
2. Where does Khlestakov say he was dissipated?
3. What does Khlestakov call Osip?
(a) A donkey.
(b) A mule.
(c) A turkey.
(d) A goose.
4. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
(a) Running around naked.
(b) Going to pubs.
(d) Smoking tobacco.
5. What does Khlestovov think about selling?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His hat.
(c) His pants.
(d) His socks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
2. What is Luka Lukich an inspector of?
3. Who does the governor say is coming to town?
4. What does Osip say he does not need?
5. What does the Governor say is his position in town?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)