|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna say the Postmaster probably does as soon as Marya turns her back?
(a) Makes a face.
(b) Has a cigarette.
(c) Talks about her.
2. What does the Governor ask the Inspector General not to do to him?
(a) Laugh at him.
(b) Ruin him.
(c) Hate him.
(d) Hit him.
3. What is Luka Lukich an inspector of?
(b) Government buildings.
4. What does Klestakov say he will turn into if he does not eat?
(b) A ghost.
(c) A rat.
(d) A skeleton.
5. Where is the Inspector General from?
(a) St. Petersburg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Khlestakov say he was dissipated?
2. What does Osip say is in his belly?
3. What does Khlestakov say the beef is as hard as?
4. Where does the General tell the Captain to put Pugovichy on duty?
5. What institutions does Khlestakov say he wants to visit?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)