|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov ask the Governor to give him?
2. Where does the captain say he just was?
(a) Outside the gate.
(b) In a pub.
(c) Under a bridge.
(d) In a church.
3. What newspaper does the Postmaster say some letters are more edifying than?
(a) The Moscow Observer.
(b) The Perm Times.
(c) The Moscow Gazette.
(d) The St. Petersburg Chronicle.
4. What does Khlestakov say the beef is as hard as?
(b) A board.
5. Who does the governor say is coming to town?
(a) A beautiful model.
(b) A police constable.
(c) An Inspector General.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
2. What does Klestakov say he will turn into if he does not eat?
3. What does Anna tell Dawdling she wants?
4. What has Derzhimorda gone off in?
5. What does Khlestakov call the servant?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)