|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say the beef is as hard as?
(b) A board.
2. Where is the Inspector General from?
(d) St. Petersburg.
3. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
(b) Smoking tobacco.
(c) Going to pubs.
(d) Running around naked.
4. What does Khlestakov say the tea smells like?
5. What did the history teacher break when he was talking about Alexander of Macedon?
(a) A glass.
(b) A table.
(c) A chair.
(d) A pen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Zemlianika?
2. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
3. What does Khlestakov ask the Governor to give him?
4. What does Khlestakov hand Osip?
5. What kind of shop does Khlestakov want to get credit in?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)