|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna say Marya's head is full with?
(a) Dinners and dancers.
(b) Nonsense and lovers.
(c) Myths and lies.
(d) Heroes and villians.
2. What does Anna say the Postmaster probably does as soon as Marya turns her back?
(b) Talks about her.
(c) Makes a face.
(d) Has a cigarette.
3. What does the Governor ask the Inspector General not to do to him?
(a) Ruin him.
(b) Laugh at him.
(c) Hit him.
(d) Hate him.
4. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
5. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is unwell.
(c) He is asleep.
(d) He is drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the governor say he has called everyone together?
2. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
3. What does Anna tell Dawdling she wants?
4. Who does Anna say is smitten by Marya?
5. Where does Khlestakov say he was dissipated?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)