|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Captain send Sergeant Pugovichyn to do?
(a) Draw some pictures.
(b) Arrest some patients.
(c) Clean the Governor's building.
(d) Clean the streets.
2. What does the Governor ask Khlestakov if he wants to do?
(a) Go out to a restaurant.
(b) Look at the town records.
(c) Inspect a few institutions.
(d) Go out to a bar.
3. Who does the governor say is coming to town?
(a) An Inspector General.
(b) A police constable.
(c) His mother.
(d) A beautiful model.
4. Who does Anna say is smitten by Marya?
(a) The Postmaster.
(b) The Captain.
(c) The Governor.
(d) The Inspector General.
5. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
(a) His knife.
(b) His sword.
(c) His revolver.
(d) His watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor say the assessor reeks of?
2. What does Anna tell Dawdling she wants?
3. Why does the governor say he has called everyone together?
4. What does the history teacher say he is willing to sacrifice in the course of learning?
5. What did the history teacher break when he was talking about Alexander of Macedon?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)