|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov ask the Governor to give him?
2. What newspaper does the Postmaster say some letters are more edifying than?
(a) The St. Petersburg Chronicle.
(b) The Moscow Observer.
(c) The Moscow Gazette.
(d) The Perm Times.
3. What does Khlestakov call Osip?
(a) A goose.
(b) A donkey.
(c) A turkey.
(d) A mule.
4. What does the Governor say they will drink after lunch?
(a) Russian Wine.
(b) Russian whiskey.
(c) Russian Madeira.
(d) Russian Vodka.
5. What has Derzhimorda gone off in?
(a) A fire engine.
(b) A police car.
(c) An ambulance.
(d) A cab.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov call the servant?
2. What does Osip say he does not need?
3. What does the Governor say his salary is not enough for?
4. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
5. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)