|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Marya related to Anna?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her daughter in law.
2. What does Khlestakov hand Osip?
(a) His jacket and scarf .
(b) His gloves and hat.
(c) His cap and cane.
(d) His cloak and shoes.
3. What does Anna tell Dawdling she wants?
(a) A pair of high heels.
(b) A shawl.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A hat.
4. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
(a) His revolver.
(b) His sword.
(c) His knife.
(d) His watch.
5. What does Khlestakov call the servant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor say they will drink after lunch?
2. What does Khlestakov ask the Governor to give him?
3. What has Derzhimorda gone off in?
4. What does Khlestovov think about selling?
5. What does Osip say he could eat up?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)