|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
(a) To write a report.
(b) To keep the village in order.
(c) To uncover treason.
(d) To enlist soldiers.
2. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
(a) His sword.
(b) His revolver.
(c) His watch.
(d) His knife.
3. What does Anna say the Postmaster probably does as soon as Marya turns her back?
(a) Makes a face.
(c) Has a cigarette.
(d) Talks about her.
4. What does the Governor ask the Inspector General not to do to him?
(a) Laugh at him.
(b) Hate him.
(c) Ruin him.
(d) Hit him.
5. What country does the Postmaster think Russia will go to war with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor say Bobchinsky is sprawling like?
2. Who does Osip say should take it?
3. What does the Governor say too much of is worse than none at all?
4. What institutions does Khlestakov say he wants to visit?
5. What does Khlestakov ask the Servant if it is good?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)