|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Osip say should take it?
(d) The devil.
2. What does the Governor say they will drink after lunch?
(a) Russian Madeira.
(b) Russian whiskey.
(c) Russian Vodka.
(d) Russian Wine.
3. How is Marya related to Anna?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her daughter in law.
(d) Her cousin.
4. What does Osip say he could eat up?
(a) A whole stable.
(b) The whole world.
(c) A whole 5 course meal.
(d) A flock of seagulls.
5. What does the Governor say his salary is not enough for?
(a) Water and bread.
(b) Meat and soup.
(c) Coffee and vodka.
(d) Sugar and tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the governor take instead of his hat?
2. What does the Governor ask the Inspector General not to do to him?
3. What country does the Postmaster think Russia will go to war with?
4. Who does the governor say is coming to town?
5. What does Khlestakov say the beef is as hard as?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)