|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Artemy say the doctor does not know?
2. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
(a) His tongue.
(b) His hands.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His fists.
3. What does the Governor say they will drink after lunch?
(a) Russian whiskey.
(b) Russian Wine.
(c) Russian Madeira.
(d) Russian Vodka.
4. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
5. What does the Governor ask is ready?
(c) The cab.
(d) His suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna call Avdotya?
2. What does Anna say Marya's head is full with?
3. What does Khlestakov ask the Governor to give him?
4. Who does the governor say is coming to town?
5. What does the Governor say is his position in town?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)