|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Klestakov ask the Servant for?
(a) A vodka.
(c) A bathrobe.
(d) The bill.
2. What does Khlestakov call Osip?
(a) A goose.
(b) A mule.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A turkey.
3. What does Osip say the servants are bringing up?
(a) The bill.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A gun.
4. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
(a) He is unwell.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is asleep.
(d) He is drunk.
5. What does Khlestovov think about selling?
(a) His hat.
(b) His socks.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His pants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor say the assessor reeks of?
2. Where is the Inspector General from?
3. Where does Khlestakov think the Governor wants to take him?
4. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
5. What does the Governor ask is ready?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)