|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ammos say the Inspector General will rage at?
(a) The ambassadors.
(b) The Imperial Council.
(c) The government.
(d) The military.
2. What does Anna call Avdotya?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A rat.
(c) A goose.
(d) A turkey.
3. What world does Khlestakov say he is accustomed to living in?
(a) The busy world.
(b) The cultured world.
(c) The fashionable world.
(d) The celebrity world.
4. Who does Khlestakov say he spits on?
(a) The Governor.
(b) The landlord.
(c) The Servant.
5. What does the Servant say is for dinner?
(a) Soup and goulash.
(b) Soup and roast beef.
(c) Sausage and mustard.
(d) Chees and toast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov look like?
2. What does Anna wave at the short man?
3. What does Luka say happens when an official speaks to him?
4. Who does the Servant say sent him up?
5. What does the Postmaster say they should say has been sent to the Inspector General?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)