|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
(a) His knife.
(b) His revolver.
(c) His sword.
(d) His watch.
2. What does Khlestakov call Osip?
(a) A mule.
(b) A turkey.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A goose.
3. How is Marya related to Anna?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her daughter in law.
4. Where does the captain say he just was?
(a) In a church.
(b) In a pub.
(c) Under a bridge.
(d) Outside the gate.
5. What does the governor take instead of his hat?
(a) A hat box.
(b) A coat.
(c) A shoe box.
(d) A shawl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Servant say sent him up?
2. What does Khlestakov say he has never been so much in his life?
3. What does Anna wave at the short man?
4. What does Marya say they will know in a couple of hours?
5. Where does Khlestakov say he was dissipated?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)