|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
(a) He is unwell.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) He is asleep.
2. What Roman emperor does Artemy reference?
3. What does the General say he once made for his children?
(a) A board game.
(b) A teddy bear.
(c) A play house.
(d) A house of cards.
4. What was the name of the fish they ate for dinner?
5. What has Piotr Ivanovich stepped on?
(a) Anna's dress.
(b) Bobchinsky's foot.
(c) Horse manure.
(d) The Governors coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anna say is smitten by Marya?
2. What does Anna say they they have been waiting on account of?
3. What world does Khlestakov say he is accustomed to living in?
4. What does Anna say Marya's head is full with?
5. What is the name of the Governor's daughter?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)