|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov ask the Servant if it is good?
2. What does Khlestakov say he sometimes likes to do?
(a) Eat well.
(b) Smoke cigars.
(d) Talk for hours.
3. What does Anna say they they have been waiting on account of?
(a) Marya's famous pies.
(b) Marya's ridiculous fancies.
(c) Marya's funny makeup.
(d) Marya's silly prinking.
4. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
(a) His hands.
(b) His fists.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His tongue.
5. Where are the sounds of coughing and footsteps coming from?
(a) From the kitchen.
(b) Khlestakov's room.
(c) Outside the window.
(d) From the basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna say she and Marya must attend to?
2. What does the Postmaster say they should say has been sent to the Inspector General?
3. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
4. Who does Ammos say the Inspector General will rage at?
5. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General's eyes dart about like?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)