|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
(a) His revolver.
(b) His watch.
(c) His knife.
(d) His sword.
2. What does Khlestakov hand Osip?
(a) His gloves and hat.
(b) His cloak and shoes.
(c) His cap and cane.
(d) His jacket and scarf .
3. What does Khlestakov say was excellent?
(b) Marya's dress.
(d) His bed.
4. What world does Khlestakov say he is accustomed to living in?
(a) The busy world.
(b) The cultured world.
(c) The celebrity world.
(d) The fashionable world.
5. What kind of shop does Khlestakov want to get credit in?
(a) Newspaper shop.
(b) Butcher's shop.
(c) Candle shop.
(d) Grocery shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Artemy think Luka Lukich should go first?
2. Where does the captain say he just was?
3. Where did Klestakov have his lunch?
4. Who is the landlord going to make a complaint to?
5. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)