|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Servant say sent him up?
(a) The innkeeper.
(c) The landlord.
(d) The Governor.
2. What does Anna say the Postmaster probably does as soon as Marya turns her back?
(b) Has a cigarette.
(c) Talks about her.
(d) Makes a face.
3. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
(a) He is unwell.
(b) He is asleep.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He is drunk.
4. Who does Ammos say the Inspector General will rage at?
(a) The ambassadors.
(b) The military.
(c) The Imperial Council.
(d) The government.
5. What does Khlestakov ask the Servant if it is good?
Short Answer Questions
1. What character enters the room in Scene 2?
2. What kind of coat is the short man wearing?
3. What dress does Marya say she would prefer to wear?
4. What does Anna tell Dawdling she wants?
5. What Roman emperor does Artemy reference?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)