|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Postmaster say they should say has been sent to the Inspector General?
2. What does Osip say he does not need?
(c) A bed.
3. Where does the General tell the Captain to put Pugovichy on duty?
(a) The train station.
(b) The lake.
(c) The river.
(d) The bridge.
4. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
(a) He is drunk.
(b) He is unwell.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He is asleep.
5. What does the Governor ask is ready?
(a) His suit.
(b) The cab.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov call the servant?
2. What did the Captain send Sergeant Pugovichyn to do?
3. What was the name of the fish they ate for dinner?
4. What does the Servant say is for dinner?
5. What does Khlestakov ask the Servant if it is good?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)