|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov hand Osip?
(a) His cloak and shoes.
(b) His gloves and hat.
(c) His cap and cane.
(d) His jacket and scarf .
2. What does Anna say she and Marya must attend to?
(a) Their clothes.
(b) Their toilet.
(c) Their dinner.
(d) Their educations.
3. What does Khlestakov ask the Servant if it is good?
4. What does Bobchinsky have on his nose?
(a) A scratch
(b) A nose clip.
(c) A plaster.
(d) A bandage.
5. What does Osip say he could eat up?
(a) A flock of seagulls.
(b) A whole stable.
(c) A whole 5 course meal.
(d) The whole world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov call Osip?
2. Who is the landlord going to make a complaint to?
3. Who does Khlestakov say he spits on?
4. What was the name of the fish they ate for dinner?
5. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)