|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bed does Khlestakov say he slept on?
(a) A spring bed.
(b) A feather bed.
(c) A water bed.
(d) A silk bed.
2. Where does the captain say he just was?
(a) In a pub.
(b) Outside the gate.
(c) In a church.
(d) Under a bridge.
3. What dress does Marya say she would prefer to wear?
(a) Her summer dress.
(b) Her flowered dress.
(c) Her striped dress.
(d) Her red dress.
4. What does Marya say they will know in a couple of hours?
(a) Why the Inspector General has come.
(c) If the Turks are declaring war.
5. What does Osip say he could eat up?
(a) A flock of seagulls.
(b) The whole world.
(c) A whole 5 course meal.
(d) A whole stable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
2. What does Dobchinsky address Anna as?
3. What does Khlestakov hand Osip?
4. Who does Ammos say the Inspector General will rage at?
5. What does the Servant say is for dinner?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)