|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game does Khlestakov say he wants to play?
2. What kind of shop does Khlestakov want to get credit in?
(a) Butcher's shop.
(b) Candle shop.
(c) Newspaper shop.
(d) Grocery shop.
3. Why does Artemy think Luka Lukich should go first?
(a) He is a fun loving soul.
(b) He is the enlightner of youth.
(c) He is a good humored man.
(d) He is always alone.
4. What does Khlestakov ask the Servant if it is good?
5. What does Khlestakov look like?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Khlestakov say he was dissipated?
2. Who is the landlord going to make a complaint to?
3. Where does the General tell the Captain to put Pugovichy on duty?
4. What does the Governor say he does not crave?
5. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)