|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Servant say is for dinner?
(a) Soup and goulash.
(b) Soup and roast beef.
(c) Chees and toast.
(d) Sausage and mustard.
2. Who is the landlord going to make a complaint to?
(a) The Sergeant.
(b) The Governor.
(c) The Captain.
(d) The Inspector General.
3. What does Dobchinsky address Anna as?
(a) My lady.
4. What game does Khlestakov say he wants to play?
5. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Osip say the servants are bringing up?
2. What does Khlestakov say is bliss?
3. What does Osip say he does not need?
4. What has Piotr Ivanovich stepped on?
5. Where does Khlestakov say he feels a pounding?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)