|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
(a) His revolver.
(b) His watch.
(c) His sword.
(d) His knife.
2. What does Klestakov say he will turn into if he does not eat?
(a) A skeleton.
(c) A ghost.
(d) A rat.
3. What does Bobchinsky have on his nose?
(a) A nose clip.
(b) A bandage.
(c) A scratch
(d) A plaster.
4. How is Marya related to Anna?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her daughter in law.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her sister.
5. What does Osip say the servants are bringing up?
(a) The bill.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luka say happens when an official speaks to him?
2. What does Anna say she and Marya must attend to?
3. What world does Khlestakov say he is accustomed to living in?
4. Who does Osip say should take it?
5. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General's eyes dart about like?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)