|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say is bliss?
(a) To drink good tea.
(b) To see beautiful women.
(c) To eat good food.
(d) To stand next to Anna.
2. What does Anna say they they have been waiting on account of?
(a) Marya's silly prinking.
(b) Marya's funny makeup.
(c) Marya's ridiculous fancies.
(d) Marya's famous pies.
3. What does the Governor say he does not crave?
4. Where does the captain say he just was?
(a) Under a bridge.
(b) Outside the gate.
(c) In a pub.
(d) In a church.
5. What does Marya say they will know in a couple of hours?
(b) Why the Inspector General has come.
(c) If the Turks are declaring war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the sounds of coughing and footsteps coming from?
2. What is Sidor's job?
3. What game does Khlestakov say he wants to play?
4. What kind of coat is the short man wearing?
5. What does Osip say he could eat up?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)