|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
(a) His knife.
(b) His revolver.
(c) His sword.
(d) His watch.
2. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
3. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
(a) Send a telegram.
(b) Pin her scarf.
(c) Write a letter.
(d) Read the newspaper.
4. What does Anna say the Postmaster probably does as soon as Marya turns her back?
(a) Makes a face.
(b) Has a cigarette.
(c) Talks about her.
5. What does the General say he once made for his children?
(a) A house of cards.
(b) A play house.
(c) A teddy bear.
(d) A board game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Khlestakov say he was dissipated?
2. How is Marya related to Anna?
3. Where did Klestakov have his lunch?
4. What is the name of the Governor's daughter?
5. What does Osip say he could eat up?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)