|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General's eyes dart about like?
(b) A little bird's.
(c) A child's.
(d) A little animal's.
2. What does Anna say Marya's head is full with?
(a) Nonsense and lovers.
(b) Dinners and dancers.
(c) Heroes and villians.
(d) Myths and lies.
3. What does Luka say happens when an official speaks to him?
(a) He becomes tongue tied.
(b) He feels faint.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He becomes hateful.
4. What color wallpaper will the Inspector General's room have?
5. What kind of bed does Khlestakov say he slept on?
(a) A feather bed.
(b) A silk bed.
(c) A water bed.
(d) A spring bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Servant say is for dinner?
2. What does Khlestakov call the servant?
3. Why can't Prokhorov leave the house?
4. What does Khlestakov hand Osip?
5. What dress does Anna tell Marya to put on?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)