|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say he has never been so much in his life?
2. What does Anna say she and Marya must attend to?
(a) Their educations.
(b) Their dinner.
(c) Their toilet.
(d) Their clothes.
3. What does the Governor say he does not crave?
4. Where does the captain say he just was?
(a) Under a bridge.
(b) In a pub.
(c) In a church.
(d) Outside the gate.
5. What does the governor say Derzhimorda should not be so free with?
(a) His tongue.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His hands.
(d) His fists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Osip say he does not need?
2. What does Anna say they they have been waiting on account of?
3. What has Piotr Ivanovich stepped on?
4. Who does Anna say is smitten by Marya?
5. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General talks like?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)