|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say he sometimes likes to do?
(a) Talk for hours.
(b) Smoke cigars.
(d) Eat well.
2. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
3. What did the Captain send Sergeant Pugovichyn to do?
(a) Clean the streets.
(b) Clean the Governor's building.
(c) Arrest some patients.
(d) Draw some pictures.
4. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General talks like?
(a) As if he were a child.
(b) As if were a simpleton.
(c) As if he were an academic.
(d) As if he were older.
5. What does Osip say he does not need?
(b) A bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say was excellent?
2. Where are the sounds of coughing and footsteps coming from?
3. What does Dobchinsky address Anna as?
4. Who is the landlord going to make a complaint to?
5. Who does the Servant say sent him up?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)