|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor say he does not crave?
2. What is Sidor's job?
3. What does Khlestovov think about selling?
(a) His socks.
(b) His pants.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His hat.
4. What does Osip say he does not need?
(b) A bed.
5. Who does the Servant say sent him up?
(b) The landlord.
(c) The Governor.
(d) The innkeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
2. What does Khlestakov say was excellent?
3. What has Derzhimorda gone off in?
4. What does Osip say he could eat up?
5. What does Osip say is in his belly?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)