|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Roman emperor does Artemy reference?
2. What does Anna say Marya's head is full with?
(a) Dinners and dancers.
(b) Nonsense and lovers.
(c) Myths and lies.
(d) Heroes and villians.
3. What dress does Anna tell Marya to put on?
(a) Her red dress.
(b) Her wedding dress.
(c) Her blue dress.
(d) Her tight dress.
4. Where does the General tell the Captain to put Pugovichy on duty?
(a) The river.
(b) The bridge.
(c) The lake.
(d) The train station.
5. What does Luka say happens when an official speaks to him?
(a) He becomes hateful.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He feels faint.
(d) He becomes tongue tied.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna tell Dawdling she wants?
2. Who is the landlord going to make a complaint to?
3. What is Sidor's job?
4. What color wallpaper will the Inspector General's room have?
5. What dress does Marya say she would prefer to wear?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)