|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna say she has to do before she leaves?
(a) Send a telegram.
(b) Write a letter.
(c) Read the newspaper.
(d) Pin her scarf.
2. What does the General say he once made for his children?
(a) A house of cards.
(b) A board game.
(c) A teddy bear.
(d) A play house.
3. What possession of the governor's in scratched?
(a) His knife.
(b) His watch.
(c) His sword.
(d) His revolver.
4. Where does the captain say he just was?
(a) In a church.
(b) In a pub.
(c) Under a bridge.
(d) Outside the gate.
5. What character enters the room in Scene 2?
(a) The Governor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say he has never been so much in his life?
2. What does Osip say the servants are bringing up?
3. What does Anna say she does not want to do?
4. What does Khlestakov call Osip?
5. What does Anna say they they have been waiting on account of?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)