|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of coat is the short man wearing?
(a) A fur coat.
(b) A frock coat.
(c) A rain coat.
(d) A sports jacket.
2. What does Khlestakov say was excellent?
(b) Marya's dress.
(c) His bed.
3. Where does Khlestakov say he feels a pounding?
(a) In his ribs.
(b) In his head.
(c) In his heart.
(d) In his nose.
4. What does Khlestovov think about selling?
(a) His socks.
(b) His pants.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His hat.
5. What was the name of the fish they ate for dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Osip say is in his belly?
2. What character enters the room in Scene 2?
3. What does Dobchinsky say the Inspector General talks like?
4. What does Khlestakov say is bliss?
5. Who is the landlord going to make a complaint to?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)