|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the merchants say the Governor makes people swallow?
(c) Salt herring.
(d) Salt water.
2. How does Klestakov say he wishes to travel?
(a) In the Governor's cab.
(b) By walking.
(c) By train.
(d) In his own carriage.
3. Who do the merchants say they suffer insults from?
(a) The Judge.
(b) The Governor.
(c) The Major.
(d) The Governor's wife.
4. What does Anna say did not make her uneasy about the Inspector General?
(a) His humor.
(b) His speeches.
(c) His high culture.
(d) His rank.
5. What does the Governor say they will drink after lunch?
(a) Russian whiskey.
(b) Russian Madeira.
(c) Russian Vodka.
(d) Russian Wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor say is his position in town?
2. What does Artemy say he should have put on?
3. What does Khlestakov say the tea smells like?
4. Who has the Governor been accused of beating up?
5. What institutions does Khlestakov say he wants to visit?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)