|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor say it is evident the Inspector General is?
(a) A liar.
(b) A comedian.
(c) A fraud.
(d) A young man.
2. What does the Governor say they will drink after lunch?
(a) Russian whiskey.
(b) Russian Vodka.
(c) Russian Wine.
(d) Russian Madeira.
3. What does Artemy say he should have put on?
(a) His top hat.
(b) His black boots.
(c) His uniform.
(d) His medals.
4. What does Khlestakov ask the Governor to give him?
5. What does the Governor say Bobchinsky is sprawling like?
(a) A seagull.
(b) A lobster.
(c) A gorilla.
(d) A tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Khlestakov think the Governor wants to take him?
2. What does the Governor say everything is to woman?
3. What does Khlestakov say the beef is as hard as?
4. What does Anna say did not make her uneasy about the Inspector General?
5. What do the merchants want from Khlestakov?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)