|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artemy say he should have put on?
(a) His black boots.
(b) His top hat.
(c) His medals.
(d) His uniform.
2. How does Klestakov say he wishes to travel?
(a) In his own carriage.
(b) By walking.
(c) By train.
(d) In the Governor's cab.
3. Who does the Governor say it is his duty to assist?
(a) Government officials.
(b) People in trouble.
(c) Strangers in town.
4. What does the Governor say the Inspector General is like when he wears a frock coat?
(a) A fly with clipped wings.
(b) A slug without slime.
(c) A caterpillar without legs.
(d) A snake without a shell.
5. What institutions does Khlestakov say he wants to visit?
(a) Government institutions.
(b) Health institutions.
(c) School institutions.
(d) Philanthropic institutions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor ask Khlestakov if he wants to do?
2. What does Khlestakov ask the Governor to give him?
3. What does the Governor fill his house with if you contradict him?
4. Who says "sh-sh"?
5. Who do the merchants say they suffer insults from?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)