|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor say is his position in town?
(a) Chief magistrate.
(b) Police chief.
(c) Police captain.
2. What does the Governor say everything is to woman?
(a) Love and loss.
(b) Fun and games.
(c) Froth and bubble.
(d) Hot and cold.
3. What does Khlestakov call the Governor?
(a) A swindler.
(b) A hateful man.
(c) A poet.
(d) A swine.
4. What institutions does Khlestakov say he wants to visit?
(a) Philanthropic institutions.
(b) Government institutions.
(c) School institutions.
(d) Health institutions.
5. Who do the merchants say they suffer insults from?
(a) The Governor's wife.
(b) The Judge.
(c) The Major.
(d) The Governor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Osip's master travel at the expense of?
2. What does Marya say the Inspector General was talking about when he looked at her?
3. What does the Governor say Bobchinsky is sprawling like?
4. What does Khlestakov ask the Governor to give him?
5. What does Klestakov ask the Servant for?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)