|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Klestakov say there are a lot of?
(c) Good people.
2. Who does Osip's master travel at the expense of?
(a) The government.
(b) His father.
(d) His mother.
3. Who do the merchants say they suffer insults from?
(a) The Judge.
(b) The Governor's wife.
(c) The Major.
(d) The Governor.
4. What does Governor tell Khlestakov he has come to present?
(a) His dinner.
(b) His compliments.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His services.
5. What do the merchants want from Khlestakov?
(b) A favor.
(c) A room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor ask Khlestakov if he wants to do?
2. What does Khlestakov ask the Governor to give him?
3. How does Klestakov say he wishes to travel?
4. What does Khlestakov say the tea smells like?
5. What does Osip say they will gallop away like?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)