|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Governor tell Khlestakov he has come to present?
(a) His dinner.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His compliments.
(d) His services.
2. What does the Governor say his salary is not enough for?
(a) Sugar and tea.
(b) Water and bread.
(c) Coffee and vodka.
(d) Meat and soup.
3. What does Marya say the Inspector General was talking about when he looked at her?
4. How does Klestakov say he wishes to travel?
(a) By train.
(b) In his own carriage.
(c) By walking.
(d) In the Governor's cab.
5. What does Osip say it is time to do?
(b) Find a hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor say Russian Maderia can do?
2. What does the Governor say is his position in town?
3. What does Khlestakov ask the Governor to give him?
4. What does Klestakov ask the Servant for?
5. What does Khlestakov say the tea smells like?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)