|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khlestakov say the tea smells like?
2. How does Klestakov say he wishes to travel?
(a) By walking.
(b) In his own carriage.
(c) In the Governor's cab.
(d) By train.
3. What does the Governor ask Khlestakov if he wants to do?
(a) Go out to a restaurant.
(b) Go out to a bar.
(c) Look at the town records.
(d) Inspect a few institutions.
4. What does Khlestakov say he threw into the official's eyes?
5. What does the Governor ask the Inspector General not to do to him?
(a) Hate him.
(b) Ruin him.
(c) Laugh at him.
(d) Hit him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the merchants say the Governor makes people swallow?
2. Who does Osip's master travel at the expense of?
3. What does Khlestakov call the Governor?
4. What does Artemy say he should have put on?
5. What does Marya say the Inspector General was talking about when he looked at her?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)