|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Klestakov say there are a lot of?
(b) Good people.
2. What institutions does Khlestakov say he wants to visit?
(a) Philanthropic institutions.
(b) Health institutions.
(c) School institutions.
(d) Government institutions.
3. What do the merchants say the Governor makes people swallow?
(b) Salt herring.
(c) Salt water.
4. What does Khlestakov say the beef is as hard as?
(b) A board.
5. What does the Governor say his salary is not enough for?
(a) Coffee and vodka.
(b) Water and bread.
(c) Meat and soup.
(d) Sugar and tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor fill his house with if you contradict him?
2. What does the Governor say Bobchinsky is sprawling like?
3. What does the Governor say the Inspector General is like when he wears a frock coat?
4. What does Anna say did not make her uneasy about the Inspector General?
5. What does Osip say they will gallop away like?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)