|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor ask Khlestakov if he wants to do?
(a) Inspect a few institutions.
(b) Go out to a bar.
(c) Go out to a restaurant.
(d) Look at the town records.
2. What does the Governor say Russian Maderia can do?
(a) Make a party in the jungle.
(b) Knock an elephant off its legs.
(c) Knock a train fromthe track.
(d) Fell a gorilla.
3. Where does the Governor say the Sergeants are standing?
(a) The river.
(b) The jail.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The gate.
4. What does Anna say she saw when she met the Inspector General?
(a) A cultured man.
(b) An educated man.
(c) A honest man.
(d) A good humored man.
5. What does Osip say it is time to do?
(b) Find a hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khlestakov ask the Governor to give him?
2. What does the Governor say it is evident the Inspector General is?
3. Who has the Governor been accused of beating up?
4. What does Anna say did not make her uneasy about the Inspector General?
5. What does the Governor say is his position in town?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)