|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Governor tell Khlestakov he has come to present?
(a) His services.
(b) His compliments.
(c) His dinner.
(d) His daughter.
2. What does Osip say it is time to do?
(c) Find a hotel.
3. Who does the Governor say it is his duty to assist?
(a) Strangers in town.
(b) People in trouble.
(d) Government officials.
4. Who has the Governor been accused of beating up?
(a) The captain's widow.
(b) His daughter.
(c) The officer's widow.
(d) His wife.
5. What do the merchants want from Khlestakov?
(a) A favor.
(d) A room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Artemy say he should have put on?
2. What does Khlestakov say the beef is as hard as?
3. Who do the merchants say they suffer insults from?
4. What does Osip say they will gallop away like?
5. What does the Governor say it is evident the Inspector General is?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)