|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor say it is evident the Inspector General is?
(a) A liar.
(b) A fraud.
(c) A comedian.
(d) A young man.
2. What institutions does Khlestakov say he wants to visit?
(a) Philanthropic institutions.
(b) Government institutions.
(c) School institutions.
(d) Health institutions.
3. Where does Khlestakov tell Osip to go?
(a) The courthouse.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The post office.
(d) The church.
4. What does Khlestakov say the tea smells like?
5. What do the merchants want from Khlestakov?
(c) A favor.
(d) A room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna say did not make her uneasy about the Inspector General?
2. What game did the Inspector General say he played with the ambassadors?
3. What does Osip say they will gallop away like?
4. What does the Governor say the Inspector General is like when he wears a frock coat?
5. What does Khlestakov say he threw into the official's eyes?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)