|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has the Governor been accused of beating up?
(a) His wife.
(b) The officer's widow.
(c) His daughter.
(d) The captain's widow.
2. What does Osip say it is time to do?
(c) Find a hotel.
3. What does the Governor say everything is to woman?
(a) Froth and bubble.
(b) Fun and games.
(c) Hot and cold.
(d) Love and loss.
4. What does the Governor say Bobchinsky is sprawling like?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A seagull.
(c) A lobster.
(d) A gorilla.
5. What does the Governor say he is as dizzy as?
(a) As if he were standing on top of a tower.
(b) As if he were standing on top of a mountain.
(c) As if he were flying.
(d) As if he were standing on the belfry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Osip say they will gallop away like?
2. What does the Governor ask Khlestakov if he wants to do?
3. What does Marya say the Inspector General was talking about when he looked at her?
4. What do the merchants say the Governor makes people swallow?
5. What does Artemy say he should have put on?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)