|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the merchants say the Governor makes people swallow?
(a) Salt water.
(c) Salt herring.
2. What does Marya say the Inspector General was talking about when he looked at her?
3. What does the Governor say he is as dizzy as?
(a) As if he were standing on the belfry.
(b) As if he were flying.
(c) As if he were standing on top of a mountain.
(d) As if he were standing on top of a tower.
4. What does Klestakov ask the Servant for?
(a) A bathrobe.
(b) A vodka.
(d) The bill.
5. What does the Governor fill his house with if you contradict him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Osip's master travel at the expense of?
2. Who does the Governor say it is his duty to assist?
3. What does Anna say did not make her uneasy about the Inspector General?
4. Where does Khlestakov tell Osip to go?
5. How does Klestakov say he wishes to travel?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)