|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Klestakov say there are a lot of?
(a) Good people.
2. What does the Governor say his salary is not enough for?
(a) Coffee and vodka.
(b) Water and bread.
(c) Sugar and tea.
(d) Meat and soup.
3. What does the Governor say it is evident the Inspector General is?
(a) A young man.
(b) A liar.
(c) A fraud.
(d) A comedian.
4. What does the Governor say he is as dizzy as?
(a) As if he were standing on top of a mountain.
(b) As if he were flying.
(c) As if he were standing on the belfry.
(d) As if he were standing on top of a tower.
5. What does Khlestakov call the Governor?
(a) A poet.
(b) A swine.
(c) A swindler.
(d) A hateful man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game did the Inspector General say he played with the ambassadors?
2. What does the Governor ask the Inspector General not to do to him?
3. Where does Khlestakov tell Osip to go?
4. What do the merchants want from Khlestakov?
5. What does Artemy say he should have put on?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)