|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna say did not make her uneasy about the Inspector General?
(a) His speeches.
(b) His rank.
(c) His humor.
(d) His high culture.
2. Who says "sh-sh"?
(a) The Inspector General.
(d) The Governor.
3. Where does Khlestakov think the Governor wants to take him?
(d) St. Petersburg.
4. Who do the merchants say they suffer insults from?
(a) The Governor's wife.
(b) The Governor.
(c) The Judge.
(d) The Major.
5. What does Khlestakov say the tea smells like?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Khlestakov tell Osip to go?
2. Where does the Governor say the Sergeants are standing?
3. What does Khlestakov say the beef is as hard as?
4. What does the Governor say Bobchinsky is sprawling like?
5. What does the Governor say it is evident the Inspector General is?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)