|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artemy say he should have put on?
(a) His black boots.
(b) His top hat.
(c) His medals.
(d) His uniform.
2. What institutions does Khlestakov say he wants to visit?
(a) Government institutions.
(b) School institutions.
(c) Health institutions.
(d) Philanthropic institutions.
3. What does the Governor say they will drink after lunch?
(a) Russian Madeira.
(b) Russian Wine.
(c) Russian Vodka.
(d) Russian whiskey.
4. What does the Governor say Russian Maderia can do?
(a) Knock an elephant off its legs.
(b) Knock a train fromthe track.
(c) Fell a gorilla.
(d) Make a party in the jungle.
5. What does the Governor say he is as dizzy as?
(a) As if he were standing on top of a tower.
(b) As if he were flying.
(c) As if he were standing on the belfry.
(d) As if he were standing on top of a mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor ask Khlestakov if he wants to do?
2. What does Khlestakov say the tea smells like?
3. What does Khlestakov ask Osip to bring him?
4. Who does the Governor say it is his duty to assist?
5. What does Khlestakov ask the Governor to give him?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)