One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 8, 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says "sh-sh"?
(a) The Inspector General.
(d) The Governor.
2. What does the Governor say has turned into a queer place?
(a) The world.
(b) The city.
(c) The village.
3. Who do the merchants say they suffer insults from?
(a) The Major.
(b) The Governor.
(c) The Judge.
(d) The Governor's wife.
4. What does the Governor say Bobchinsky is sprawling like?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A gorilla.
(c) A lobster.
(d) A seagull.
5. Where does the Governor say the Sergeants are standing?
(a) The gate.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The river.
(d) The jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor ask Khlestakov if he wants to do?
2. What does the Governor say he is as dizzy as?
3. What does Anna say she saw when she met the Inspector General?
4. What does Khlestakov say he threw into the official's eyes?
5. What does the Governor say they will drink after lunch?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)