1. Why does the governor say he has called everyone together?
(a) To tell them unpleasant news.
(b) For a big party.
(c) To tell them his new plan.
(d) For a dinner.
2. Who does the governor say is coming to town?
(a) A police constable.
(b) A beautiful model.
(c) His mother.
(d) An Inspector General.
3. Where is the Inspector General from?
(a) St. Petersburg.
4. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
(a) Two rats.
(b) A skunk.
(c) A dragon.
(d) Two mice.
5. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
(a) To write a report.
(b) To keep the village in order.
(c) To uncover treason.
(d) To enlist soldiers.
6. What does the governor say the patients look as grimy as?
7. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
(a) Smoking tobacco.
(b) Running around naked.
(c) Going to pubs.
This section contains 3,106 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)