1. Why does the governor say he has called everyone together?
(a) To tell them his new plan.
(b) For a dinner.
(c) For a big party.
(d) To tell them unpleasant news.
2. Who does the governor say is coming to town?
(a) A police constable.
(b) An Inspector General.
(c) A beautiful model.
(d) His mother.
3. Where is the Inspector General from?
(d) St. Petersburg.
4. What does the Governor say he was dreaming of the night before?
(a) Two mice.
(b) Two rats.
(c) A skunk.
(d) A dragon.
5. Why does Ammos think the government has sent the Inspector General?
(a) To enlist soldiers.
(b) To write a report.
(c) To uncover treason.
(d) To keep the village in order.
6. What does the governor say the patients look as grimy as?
7. What does the governor not want Ivanovich's patients to be doing?
(a) Smoking tobacco.
(c) Going to pubs.
(d) Running around naked.
This section contains 3,106 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)