|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elizabeth like about Florence?
(a) Her sense of humor
(b) Her honesty
(c) Her sense of fun
(d) Her no nonsense personality
2. Who is the only man Elizabeth has truly loved?
3. What does Deborah say Gabriel has to do to find forgiveness?
(a) Admit that Royal was his son
(b) Devote his life to the lord
(c) Pray to the lord
(d) Bury Royal
4. Why could Deborah not bear Gabriel children?
(a) She did not want to have his children
(b) She was brutally raped
(c) She had a fear of sex
(d) She wanted to stay pure for God
5. What does Elizabeth insist Gabriel does not do?
(a) Drink and womanize
(b) Make a distinction between the children
(c) Beat the children that are not his
(d) Go out at night
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Gabriel steal money from?
2. Who is the son that God promised Gabriel in a dream?
3. Why does Elizabeth say she started sleeping with Richard in New York?
4. Who is Gabriel worried is under the power of the lord?
5. Which of the following words can be used to describe Esther?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)