|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in his life does John say he hates?
(b) His father
(d) His mother
2. Whose point of view is this chapter mostly told from?
3. What does Deborah say Gabriel has to do to find forgiveness?
(a) Pray to the lord
(b) Bury Royal
(c) Devote his life to the lord
(d) Admit that Royal was his son
4. Which of the following events happened when Elizabeth was 8?
(a) She was raped
(b) Her mother died
(c) Her father died
(d) Her father was lynched
5. Who does Gabriel promise Elizabeth he will love as his own?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why could Elizabeth not leave Richard?
2. Why would no one else marry Deborah?
3. What does Elizabeth say she wants to take advantage of by moving north?
4. What did Elizabeth work as on Wall Street?
5. Why does Elizabeth think she should have told Richard about her pregnancy?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)