|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Elizabeth use to describe her relationship with Gabriel?
(a) Her funhouse
(b) Her savior
(c) Her redemption
(d) Her hiding place
2. What does Gabriel command John to do?
(d) Go to the shop
3. Who hopes that one day God will grind white people into humility?
4. Why would no one else marry Deborah?
(a) She was ugly
(b) She could not bear children
(c) She had been raped
(d) She was crazy
5. What did Elizabeth decide not to tell Richard?
(a) She was sacked from her job
(b) She had to go back home
(c) She was pregnant
(d) His brother had died
Short Answer Questions
1. What shift did Elizabeth work at the Wall Street offices?
2. What does Gabriel see in John's eyes?
3. Why did Gabriel steal money?
4. What part of New York does Elizabeth stay in?
5. What does Elizabeth say was her defense?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)