|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words can be used to describe Esther?
2. What does Richard do after his trial?
(a) Move away
(b) Kill himself
(c) Starts college
(d) Starts taking drugs
3. What did Gabriel do when he heard the news Royal had died?
(a) Hit Deborah
(b) Picked an argument with a white man
(d) Went out drinking
4. Whose point of view is this chapter mostly told from?
5. What was John when Gabriel married Elizabeth?
(a) A dying child
(b) A miserable child
(c) An unnamed child
(d) A devil child
Short Answer Questions
1. Why could Elizabeth not leave Richard?
2. What does Deborah say Gabriel has to do to find forgiveness?
3. What room in the white people's house did Gabriel first make love to Esther?
4. What does Gabriel say God has promised him?
5. Where did Gabriel first become a well known preacher?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)