|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elizabeth insist Gabriel does not do?
(a) Make a distinction between the children
(b) Go out at night
(c) Drink and womanize
(d) Beat the children that are not his
2. Whose point of view is this chapter mostly told from?
3. Why does Gabriel not want John to come under the power of the lord?
(a) He is evil
(b) He is not his real son
(c) He will make a better preacher than himself
(d) He has a better life ahead of him
4. What does Gabriel say God has promised him?
(a) Financial riches
(b) Eternal life
(c) A place in heaven
(d) A royal line
5. What did Gabriel do when he heard the news Royal had died?
(b) Picked an argument with a white man
(c) Hit Deborah
(d) Went out drinking
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the mother of Gabriel's first child?
2. Why did Elizabeth decide not to tell Richard she was pregnant?
3. What did Richard work as?
4. Who is the only man Elizabeth has truly loved?
5. Whose point of view is this chapter mostly told from?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)