|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gabriel say God has promised him?
(a) A royal line
(b) Eternal life
(c) Financial riches
(d) A place in heaven
2. Why does Elizabeth say she started sleeping with Richard in New York?
(a) She wanted to show him she would make a good wife
(b) No one cared how she acted
(c) She wanted a child
(d) She found him irresistible
3. What did Gabriel consider Esther to be?
(a) An angel
(b) A harlot
(c) A real woman
(d) Damaged goods
4. Who hopes that one day God will grind white people into humility?
5. What does Gabriel promise Elizabeth he will bring her back to?
(a) Her innocence
(b) Her faith
(c) Her family
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gabriel command John to do?
2. What does Richard do after his trial?
3. Who was Elizabeth upset about having to leave behind?
4. Where does Elizabeth find a job?
5. Why did Elizabeth decide not to tell Richard she was pregnant?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)