|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room in the white people's house did Gabriel first make love to Esther?
(a) The bedroom
(b) The kitchen
(c) The games room
(d) The lounge
2. Whose point of view is this chapter mostly told from?
3. What city did Royal die in?
(b) New York
(c) Los Angeles
(d) San Francisco
4. What part of New York did Elizabeth meet Florence?
(a) Flushing Meadows
(b) Wall Street
(d) 42nd Street
5. Where did Elizabeth move to with her aunt?
(d) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Elizabeth decide not to tell Richard?
2. Why would Deborah have taken in Royal?
3. What does Gabriel promise Elizabeth he will bring her back to?
4. What does Elizabeth call her innocence?
5. Who was Elizabeth upset about having to leave behind?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)