|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose point of view is this chapter mostly told from?
2. What does Gabriel promise Elizabeth he will bring her back to?
(b) Her innocence
(c) Her family
(d) Her faith
3. Where was Richard waiting when he was arrested?
(a) The doctors
(b) The bus stop
(c) The subway
(d) The train station
4. Where did Richard ask Elizabeth to move with him to?
(b) New York
5. What does Gabriel say God has promised him?
(a) A place in heaven
(b) Financial riches
(c) Eternal life
(d) A royal line
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Elizabeth meet in 1919?
2. How does Elizabeth describe Richard?
3. What part of New York did Elizabeth meet Florence?
4. Which of the following words can be used to describe Esther?
5. What does Richard do after his trial?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)