Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Gabriel steal money?
(a) To pay for an abortion
(b) So Esther could move away
(c) To runaway with Esther
(d) To fix the church roof
2. Which of the following events happened when Elizabeth was 8?
(a) She was raped
(b) Her father died
(c) Her mother died
(d) Her father was lynched
3. Who was Elizabeth upset about having to leave behind?
(a) Her father
(b) Her brother
(c) Her dog
(d) Her sister
4. What does Elizabeth call her innocence?
(a) Her petal
(b) Her pearl
(c) Her satin silk
(d) Her diamond
5. What does Elizabeth say was her defense?
(a) Her humor
(b) Her anger
(c) Her arrogance
(d) Her pride
Short Answer Questions
1. What shift did Elizabeth work at the Wall Street offices?
2. What does Richard do after his trial?
3. What does Gabriel say God has promised him?
4. Who in his life does John say he hates?
5. Why does Elizabeth say she started sleeping with Richard in New York?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)