|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elizabeth decide not to tell Richard?
(a) His brother had died
(b) She was pregnant
(c) She was sacked from her job
(d) She had to go back home
2. Who does Elizabeth say she hated as a child?
(b) Her father
(c) Her mother
(d) Her aunt
3. Why does Gabriel not want John to come under the power of the lord?
(a) He has a better life ahead of him
(b) He will make a better preacher than himself
(c) He is evil
(d) He is not his real son
4. Who did Gabriel steal money from?
(d) His mother
5. Why did Elizabeth think that Gabriel would make a strong father?
(a) He was rich
(b) He was a loving man
(c) He was a hardworker
(d) He had strong convictions
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gabriel think he has made amends for his sin?
2. What important event happened in Gabriel life at the age of 22?
3. What does Gabriel see in John's eyes?
4. What does Elizabeth say she wants to take advantage of by moving north?
5. Who does Gabriel think sent Esther to him?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)