1. Whose birthday is it at the beginning of the book?
2. What part of New york does John live in?
3. What is the name of the church the Grimes family are involved in?
4. What character does John admire?
5. What does John mean by saying he has sinned his hand?
6. What does John excel at?
7. Who argues with John's mother in the kitchen?
8. What do Roy and his mother argue about?
9. What do John's family forget to acknowledge at breakfast?
This section contains 3,353 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)