|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: The Threshing Floor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Gabriel worried is under the power of the lord?
2. What does Florence decide to confront Gabriel about?
(a) His abusive behavior
(b) His womanizing
(c) His drinking problem
(d) His illegitimate son
3. What kind of black person does Florence claim to hate?
(b) Common niggers
(c) Uncle Toms
(d) Uppity niggers
4. What is John's chore on a Saturday?
(a) To dust the furniture
(b) To cut the grass
(c) To wash the dishes
(d) To wash the front fence
5. What character does John admire?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Florence's mother say is the way to pray?
2. Who is the only man Elizabeth has truly loved?
3. What country did Frank die in?
4. What does Elizabeth call her innocence?
5. Why does John say he stays on the church floor?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)