|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Prayers of the Saints, Chapter 3: Elizabeth's Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Elisha play?
2. What kind of black person does Florence claim to hate?
(a) Uncle Toms
(b) Uppity niggers
(c) Common niggers
3. Why did Elizabeth think that Gabriel would make a strong father?
(a) He was rich
(b) He was a loving man
(c) He had strong convictions
(d) He was a hardworker
4. Which of the following does Elizabeth use to describe her relationship with Gabriel?
(a) Her savior
(b) Her funhouse
(c) Her redemption
(d) Her hiding place
5. What chore does John have to do at the church?
(a) Wash the windows
(b) Polish the ornaments
(c) Sweep the floor
(d) Tidy the tea room
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Elizabeth work as on Wall Street?
2. What does Gabriel do when Elizabeth tells him no one is to blame for Roy's behavior?
3. What does Florence claim she uses for her husband's sake?
4. What does John excel at?
5. Where did Florence's father leave for after Gabriel's birth?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)