|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Prayers of the Saints, Chapter 3: Elizabeth's Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elizabeth like about Florence?
(a) Her honesty
(b) Her sense of fun
(c) Her sense of humor
(d) Her no nonsense personality
2. What did Elizabeth's aunt say God would do to her soon enough?
(a) Forgive her
(b) Embrace her
(c) Lay her low
(d) Shoot her down
3. What was the name of Florence's husband?
4. Why does Florence think Gabriel rejoices in her presence at church?
(a) It means he can make her feel bad
(b) It means she can still go to heaven
(c) It means he has a won a bet with her
(d) It means some hardships have come to her
5. What does Florence think Gabriel will do over her grave?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of boy did Gabriel become?
2. Whose point of view is this chapter mostly told from?
3. What does Elizabeth recall as a frightening experience?
4. Who does Gabriel think sent Esther to him?
5. Who does Gabriel blame for Roy's wild ways?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)