|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Prayers of the Saints, Chapter 1: Florence's Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Florence used the letter for?
(a) To help the child
(b) To get welfare checks
(c) A weapon against her brother
(d) As identification
2. Who used to try and persuade Florence to go to church?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her husband
(c) Her father
3. Whose birthday is it at the beginning of the book?
(a) John Grimes
(b) Elizabeth Grimes
(c) Roy Grimes
(d) Gabriel Grimes
4. What does Florence claim she uses for her husband's sake?
(a) Skin whitener
(b) Eye shadow
5. What does John say he wants instead of the narrow way?
(d) The bigger picture
Short Answer Questions
1. What do John's family forget to acknowledge at breakfast?
2. What was the name of Florence's husband?
3. What was the name of Gabriel's first wife?
4. Which of the following words best describes John's feeling towards the white people on fith avenue?
5. What park does John go to in this section?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)