|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: The Seventh Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Elisha play?
2. What does John think the people on fifth avenue don't read every night?
(a) The constitution
(b) Lord Byron
(c) Huckleberry Fin
(d) The bible
3. Who argues with John's mother in the kitchen?
4. What park does John go to in this section?
(a) Hyde Park
(b) South Park
(c) Central Park
(d) Regent's Park
5. Who does Gabriel blame for Roy's wild ways?
(b) The devil
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes John's feeling towards the white people on fith avenue?
2. What does Elizabeth say to defend her husband to Roy?
3. What is John worried about as he enters the movie theater?
4. What is the name of the church the Grimes family are involved in?
5. What was the name of Gabriel's first wife?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)