|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: The Threshing Floor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following events happened when Elizabeth was 8?
(a) Her mother died
(b) Her father died
(c) She was raped
(d) Her father was lynched
2. What does Gabriel see in John's eyes?
(c) An accusation
3. Whose point of view is this chapter mostly told from?
4. Who hopes that one day God will grind white people into humility?
5. Who did Gabriel steal money from?
(a) His mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John ask Elisha to do for him?
2. What kind of black person does Florence claim to hate?
3. What color does Florence's husband say is pretty?
4. Who does Florence threaten to give Deborah's letter to?
5. How does Gabriel try to control Roy?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)