|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Prayers of the Saints, Chapter 2: Gabriel's Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Deborah suspect Gabriel had?
(a) A mistress
(b) A bastard child
(c) A boyfriend
(d) A brothel
2. What does Deborah say Gabriel has to do to find forgiveness?
(a) Devote his life to the lord
(b) Bury Royal
(c) Admit that Royal was his son
(d) Pray to the lord
3. Who does Florence kneel with at the altar?
(b) The preachers
(c) The choir boys
(d) The saints
4. Which of the following words best describes John's feeling towards the white people on fith avenue?
5. What instrument does Elisha play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gabriel do when Elizabeth tells him no one is to blame for Roy's behavior?
2. What does John think the people on fifth avenue don't read every night?
3. What does the narrow path promise?
4. What do Roy and his mother argue about?
5. What did Gabriel consider Esther to be?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)