|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Prayers of the Saints, Chapter 3: Elizabeth's Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florence think Gabriel will do over her grave?
2. Why does Gabriel not want John to come under the power of the lord?
(a) He is not his real son
(b) He has a better life ahead of him
(c) He is evil
(d) He will make a better preacher than himself
3. How did Florence's mother try to stop Gabriel from being wicked?
(a) She sent him to New York
(b) She sent him to boarding school
(c) She forced him to go to church
(d) She beat him
4. Who raped Deborah?
(b) A preacher
(c) A group of black men
(d) A group of white men
5. What kind of boy did Gabriel become?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Elizabeth think she should have told Richard about her pregnancy?
2. Where did Florence move to in 1900?
3. What has Florence used the letter for?
4. Which of the following words can be used to describe Esther?
5. What was the name of Florence's husband?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)