|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Prayers of the Saints, Chapter 3: Elizabeth's Prayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose point of view is this chapter mostly told from?
2. What did Florence do when her mother fell deathly ill?
(b) Killed her
(c) Cared for her
(d) Left home
3. What did Richard work as?
(a) Grocery clerk
(c) Butcher boy
4. What does Elizabeth insist Gabriel does not do?
(a) Go out at night
(b) Beat the children that are not his
(c) Drink and womanize
(d) Make a distinction between the children
5. What does Elizabeth call her innocence?
(a) Her petal
(b) Her diamond
(c) Her satin silk
(d) Her pearl
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gabriel say he gained recognition for after he found God?
2. What did Gabriel consider Esther to be?
3. What was the name of Florence's husband?
4. What did Elizabeth's aunt say God would do to her soon enough?
5. Where was Richard waiting when he was arrested?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)