1. Whose birthday is it at the beginning of the book?
(a) Gabriel Grimes
(b) Elizabeth Grimes
(c) Roy Grimes
(d) John Grimes
2. What part of New york does John live in?
(a) The Bronx
3. What is the name of the church the Grimes family are involved in?
(a) The Temple of the Spirit
(b) The Temple of Doom
(c) The Temple of the Hope and Glory
(d) The Temple of the Fire Baptized
4. What character does John admire?
5. What does John mean by saying he has sinned his hand?
(a) He has touched a boy
(b) He has stolen
(c) He has masturbated
(d) He has touched a woman
6. What does John excel at?
7. Who argues with John's mother in the kitchen?
8. What do Roy and his mother argue about?
9. What do John's family forget to acknowledge at breakfast?
(a) John's new haircut
(b) John's new clothes
(c) John's name day
(d) John's birthday
This section contains 3,353 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)