|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Explaining Pastafarianism - The Holy Noodle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the midget in the Olive Garden of Eden break his tooth?
(a) He got in a fight with the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
(b) He fell down.
(c) Eve hit him in the mouth.
(d) He bit down on an olive pit.
2. What does Henderson say "fitness" in natural selection means?
(a) "How well individuals 'fit' in with their peers."
(b) "How well people groups 'fit' in with other animals."
(c) "How well tribes 'fit' in the Flying Spaghetti Monster's plan."
(d) "How well individuals 'fit' into their environments."
3. What day of the week is the Flying Spaghetti Monster's chosen holiday?
4. What is a word that Henderson says refers to the Flying Spaghetti Monster's mischeviousness?
(a) A plot.
(b) A plan.
(c) A consPiracy.
(d) A scheme.
5. When did the Flying Spaghetti Monster reveal Himself to man?
(a) 100 years ago.
(b) About 2,500 years ago.
(c) About 5,000 years ago.
(d) He has not revealed himself yet.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Henderson, what causes global warming?
2. Henderson says that the universe's matrix of springs is vibrating to what sound?
3. What religious group waged war against the Pirates?
4. The Flying Spaghetti Monster urges Douglas MacArthur to accept the surrender of what country?
5. What happens when the Christian in the experiment eats 2,500 calories of the Communion wafers?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)