|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Propaganda - Swag.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "An Alternative Viewpoint," what appliance does Longshanks use to describe the difference between Evolution and Intelligent Design?
(a) A flat-screen television.
(b) A kitchen sink.
(c) A microwave.
(d) An old-fashioned television.
2. What may throw off a Pastafarian's depth perception?
(a) A vision of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
(b) Abstaining from carbohydrates.
(c) An eye patch.
(d) A pegleg.
3. According to the Flying Spaghetti Monster theory of gravity, why are people getting taller?
(a) The population is increasing.
(b) The Flying Spaghetti Monster is getting bored.
(c) People have learned to make healthier pasta.
(d) The Flying Spaghetti Monster has been sleeping.
4. What group is "the most dogmatic of all" Christians?
(a) "Born Agains."
5. What group of people does Henderson say will likely not be open to converting to Pastafarianism?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the official religion of Japan?
2. When was the last time Henderson says "such open-minded science policy" was seen?
3. What does Henderson say is the name of the man who invented the Macarena?
4. What does Henderson say led to the Passenger Pigeon's extinction?
5. What group of people does Henderson say "receive the most Flying Spaghetti Monster touching?"
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)