|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Propaganda - Swag.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the midget in the Olive Garden of Eden break his tooth?
(a) He fell down.
(b) Eve hit him in the mouth.
(c) He got in a fight with the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
(d) He bit down on an olive pit.
2. What does Henderson speculate is the reason college students drink so much?
(a) They are trying to stay hydrated.
(b) The Flying Spaghetti Monster is trying to turn them back into Pirates.
(c) It makes going to class more fun.
(d) They are drinking to the glory of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
3. What is wrong with the strippers in Pastafarian hell?
(a) They are terrible dancers.
(b) They are all ugly.
(c) They are expensive.
(d) They have venereal diseases.
4. What term does Henderson use to describe empirical science?
(b) A fad.
(c) A fling.
5. What should one do with their completed Pirate-fish stencil?
(a) Tag Intelligent Design textbooks.
(b) Give it to a non-believer.
(c) Vandalize science classrooms.
(d) Spread the word in interesting places.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the pamphlet, what scientific process does Henderson say is manipulated by the Flying Spaghetti Monster's Noodly Appendage?
2. What was the average height for humans two thousand years ago?
3. What does Henderson say all great Pirates possess?
4. What is scrapple made of?
5. Who does Henderson say is creator of the theory of Intelligent Design?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)