|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Explaining Pastafarianism - Bobby Answers the Big Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Flying Spaghetti Monster do when he was "careless, cruel, drunk, or even high?"
(b) Stepped on Atlantis.
(c) Created life.
(d) Made volcanoes.
2. What is wrong with the beer in Pastafarian hell?
(a) It is bitter.
(b) It is stale.
(c) It is warm.
(d) It is light beer.
3. What does Henderson say about other religions?
(a) They are misguided.
(b) They are imitating Pastafarianism.
(c) They are silly.
(d) They are based on superstition.
4. What type of flour is the Flying Spaghetti Monster made of?
(b) No one knows.
5. What is the "inalienable right" that Longshanks says is supported by "any real American?"
(a) The right to bear arms.
(b) The right to choices.
(c) The right to download movies.
(d) The right to religious freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "An Alternative Viewpoint," what appliance does Longshanks use to describe the difference between Evolution and Intelligent Design?
2. Henderson says that kiwi birds are what shape?
3. What holiday does Henderson say affects the climate?
4. What is the "one undeniable theory" mentioned in "An Alternate Vision?"
5. What example is NOT listed in Longshanks' list of choices enjoyed by Americans?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)