|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Explaining Pastafarianism - Bobby Answers the Big Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "An Alternative Viewpoint," where does Longshanks say Bobby Henderson purportedly sleep?
(a) In a crypt.
(b) In a pyramid.
(c) In a coffin.
(d) In a crib.
2. Who does Longshanks mention as a group who would approve of Intelligent Design theory?
(a) NBA fans.
(b) NFL fans.
(c) NASCAR fans.
(d) NHL fans.
3. What does Henderson say led to the Passenger Pigeon's extinction?
(a) McDonald's "McPidgin sandwich."
(b) Bad genes.
(c) Pigeon-hunting parties.
4. What is the "random and heartless struggle for dominance, commonly known as the survival of the fittest" described by Longshanks in his note?
(b) Rush hour.
(c) High school.
(d) Youth group.
5. Why do Evolutionists argue that kiwi birds never learned to fly?
(a) They do not like to sleep in trees.
(b) They have no natural predators.
(c) Their favorite food grows close to the ground.
(d) They are afraid of heights.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of flour is the Flying Spaghetti Monster made of?
2. What does Henderson say caused the extinction of the dodo bird?
3. Henderson says that kiwi birds are going extinct for what reason?
4. Why does Henderson say there are so many inaccuracies and contradictions in Pastafarianism.
5. What is wrong with the strippers in Pastafarian hell?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)