|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Explaining Pastafarianism - Bobby Answers the Big Questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "one undeniable theory" mentioned in "An Alternate Vision?"
(a) The Flying Spaghetti Monster does not like people.
(b) The Flying Spaghetti Monster is not very bright.
(c) The Flying Spaghetti Monster is bored with mankind.
(d) The Flying Spaghetti Monster forgot about Earth.
2. What must exist for science and religion to exist peacefully side by side?
(a) A miracle.
(b) The Flying Spaghetti Monster's involvement.
(c) A new model for dialogue that considers both sides.
(d) A sit-down meal with Evolutionists and proponents of Intelligent Design.
3. What does the Christian Communion-taker eat?
(a) A wafer.
4. What do Snodgrass and Jaffari speculate is the reason the Flying Spaghetti Monster does not eradicate poverty, cancer, global warming, etc.?
(a) He is trying to teach mankind a lesson.
(b) He is trying to rekindle the low-carb diet craze.
(c) He is trying to make mankind turn back to His Noodly Goodness.
(d) He is sleeping.
5. What example is NOT listed in Longshanks' list of choices enjoyed by Americans?
(a) Coke or Pepsi.
(b) Ham or salami.
(c) Target or Wal-Mart.
(d) Republican or Democrat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "inalienable right" that Longshanks says is supported by "any real American?"
2. Henderson says that kiwi birds are what shape?
3. What happens when the Christian in the experiment eats 2,500 calories of the Communion wafers?
4. What two epithets do Snodgrass and Jaffari use to describe who they try to appeal to?
5. In "An Alternative Viewpoint," who does Longshanks say are NOT voices for Evolution?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)