|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name given to the old woman?
(a) Florence Nightingale.
(b) Old Goat.
2. What disease eventually kills the baby?
(d) Heart attack.
3. In what year does Whinny die?
4. Who approaches Fossey about making a poster?
5. What is the photographer's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a word used to describe some of the students?
2. How long did the traveler intend to stay?
3. What type of birds attacks Uncle Bert?
4. What might Fossey find there?
5. What is the name of the woman?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Ric Elliot? Why did Fossey choose him to work at the camp?
2. Who was Ian Redmond? What was his job at the camp? How did he relate to the natives?
3. What are some of the issues faced by the students?
4. Explain at least some of the things that the students do that irritated Fossey.
5. How does Augustus' skill relate to Titus? What other babies are talked about in this section?
6. How does Fossey compare Beethoven and Uncle Bert?
7. Describe Fossey's first major interaction with Peanuts.
8. What was the situation between Group 9, Group 8, and the females?
9. How did the relationship between Fossey and Digit begin?
10. Who was Tim White? What was his contribution to Fossey and the camp?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)