|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which year does Bob and another help Fossey with tracking the gorillas?
2. Fossey returns to which group at this point?
3. What might Fossey find there?
(a) Smelly specimens.
(b) Body parts.
(c) Illegal poker games.
(d) Rotting food.
4. Which gorilla tries to be friendly with Flossie?
5. Where does Fossey go sometimes to work?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who often assumes the responsibility of creating a safe haven for the group?
2. The translation comes from which language?
3. The name of which gorilla also refers to a child?
4. Who does Fossey call in for help after learning about Bert's death?
5. Digit's first and only baby was born ___ months later.
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss some of Fossey's final thoughts about her studies and the longevity of the gorillas.
2. Who is Old Goat? What was unusual about her?
3. How did the relationship between Fossey and Digit begin?
4. What was Fossey's opinion of visitors to the park?
5. What were two of Fossey's main issues when it came to finding acceptable student workers?
6. Explain at least some of the things that the students do that irritated Fossey.
7. Who was Ric Elliot? Why did Fossey choose him to work at the camp?
8. Describe at least one scenario in which one or more of the gorillas showed what could be equal to human emotion.
9. Who is Bob Campbell? What did he bring to the camp? What was his contribution?
10. Discuss Fossey's first interaction with Whinny and Digit.
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)