|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who often assumes the responsibility of creating a safe haven for the group?
(c) Old Goat.
2. Fossey returns to which group at this point?
3. How many months does the man stay?
4. Which gorilla tries to be friendly with Flossie?
5. How many years did Fossey spend in Africa?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Fossey go sometimes to work?
2. The man photographs which two gorillas before they are taken to the zoo?
3. What is the name given to the old woman?
4. Whose death is the hardest for Fossey to accept?
5. The photographer returns several times over the years and learns how to help out by repairing the _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Augustus' skill relate to Titus? What other babies are talked about in this section?
2. What happened to Uncle Bert? What did the incident prompt Fossey to do?
3. Discuss Fossey's first interaction with Whinny and Digit.
4. Why did Fossey tend to avoid going to Ian Redmond's cabin?
5. Who was Tim White? What was his contribution to Fossey and the camp?
6. Describe some of the members of Group 4 from Fossey's first observations in 1967.
7. What was the relationship between Effie and Tuck? How did Tuck treat Effie?
8. What were two of Fossey's main issues when it came to finding acceptable student workers?
9. Describe Fossey's first major interaction with Peanuts.
10. What are some of the issues faced by the students?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)