|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years did Fossey spend in Africa?
2. Who often assumes the responsibility of creating a safe haven for the group?
(c) Old Goat.
3. Which of the following is a major problem for some of the students?
4. Digit's first and only baby was born ___ months later.
5. Which of the following is a word used to describe some of the students?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bert takes how many of the babies to do an activity?
2. According to Fossey, the old woman looks like she has just ingested _____.
3. Which is the student's native country?
4. Who has a baby with Bert?
5. What is the name of the man traveling around the world?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened between Fossey and a student that wanted to claim a trophy to take home?
2. How does Augustus' skill relate to Titus? What other babies are talked about in this section?
3. Who was Ian Redmond? What was his job at the camp? How did he relate to the natives?
4. What was the situation between Group 9, Group 8, and the females?
5. Discuss the murder of Digit and Fossey's reaction. What good might have come from Digit's death?
6. Who is Old Goat? What was unusual about her?
7. Describe some of the members of Group 4 from Fossey's first observations in 1967.
8. What were two of Fossey's main issues when it came to finding acceptable student workers?
9. How does Fossey compare Beethoven and Uncle Bert?
10. Describe Fossey's first major interaction with Peanuts.
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)