|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The name of which gorilla also refers to a child?
2. The photographer returns several times over the years and learns how to help out by repairing the _____.
(d) Water source.
3. What is the name Fossey gives to the dominant male?
4. Which is the student's native country?
5. What is the first name of Fossey's new student?
6. The man's surname is also the name of a color. Which one is it?
7. Fossey and her team work hard to eliminate _____.
8. What word is used to describe the tracking process?
9. In what year does Whinny die?
10. The group intends to keep track of the animals by using a(n) ______.
(a) Electronic tracking device.
(b) Video library.
(d) Permanent ear tag.
11. How long did the traveler intend to stay?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 weeks.
12. Who is the second student; the one to take over Elliot's work?
13. What type of sound do gorillas make much like children?
14. The man also spends a lot of time studying which of the following?
(a) Water supplies.
(d) Social behaviors.
15. The student spends a great deal of time doing which of the following?
(b) Taking notes.
(d) Playing with the gorillas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Group 9 is missing for how many months?
2. The old woman of the group serves as the group's _____.
3. The dominant male of the group sounds like he is ____.
4. Which of the following is a major issue for Fossey?
5. The man photographs which two gorillas before they are taken to the zoo?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)