|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many months does the man stay?
2. Whose death is the hardest for Fossey to accept?
3. Some of the students were responsible for which of the following?
(b) Risking the lives of the babies.
(d) Wrecking the Land Rover.
4. The man's surname is also the name of a color. Which one is it?
5. What is used by the gorillas in the activity?
6. A student arrives with _______ and asks to take it for a trophy.
(a) Gorilla's paw.
(b) Unusual flower.
(c) A skin.
7. What word is used to describe Bert?
8. What is the translation of the gorilla's name?
9. The old woman of the group serves as the group's _____.
(b) Rear guard.
10. Fossey tries to encourage interest in the park by introducing which of the following?
(b) Government officials.
11. Who finds Digit's body?
12. Where does Fossey go sometimes to work?
13. Fossey and her team work hard to eliminate _____.
14. What word is used to describe the tracking process?
15. What are the names of Old Goat and Flossie's children?
(a) Tiger and Simba.
(b) Pantsy and Thor.
(c) Beethoven and Icarus.
(d) Cubby and Kimba.
Short Answer Questions
1. Groups 8 and 9 share an area filled with which of the following:
2. Who does Fossey call in for help after learning about Bert's death?
3. Where was Bert shot?
4. What is the name Fossey gives to the dominant male?
5. What is the photographer's surname?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)