|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not one of the predominant poachers in the area?
2. Fossey and her team work hard to eliminate _____.
3. What is the activity?
(b) Climb trees.
4. What is the photographer's surname?
5. What disease eventually kills the baby?
(c) Heart attack.
6. The name of which gorilla also refers to a child?
7. Fossey is relieved to see that Bert is beginning to _____.
(a) Assert himself.
(d) Take charge.
8. What is the name given to the old woman?
(a) Florence Nightingale.
(b) Old Goat.
9. Which famous magazine sends a photographer?
(c) National Geographic.
(d) Travel & Leisure.
10. According to Fossey, the old woman looks like she has just ingested _____.
(a) A live fish.
(d) Live bugs.
11. Which gorilla tries to be friendly with Flossie?
12. What word is used to describe Bert?
13. Who approaches Fossey about making a poster?
14. At this point, Fossey sees the future of the group as ____.
15. Group 9 is missing for how many months?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Fossey go sometimes to work?
2. When the group is found by Fossey, there are only ____ original members left.
3. What is the translation of the gorilla's name?
4. Which major settlement is not mentioned in the book thus far?
5. Who finds Digit's body?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)