|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the baby when it is killed by an unknown attacker?
(a) 12 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 10 months.
(d) 8 months.
2. At this point in the story, Fossey has lived with the gorillas for ___ years.
3. In what city does Fossey live?
(b) Grand Rapids.
4. What is the name of the man who is funding the study?
5. What is the man's occupation?
6. Fossey fights to save two of the babies from being taken to which zoo?
(a) San Diego.
7. Fossey becomes aware of the extreme danger posed by ____ and poachers.
8. What is the name of Fossey's camp?
(a) Karisoke Research Centre.
(b) Primate Research Facility.
(c) Nairobi Animal Foundation.
(d) Fossey Institute.
9. Which of the following is not one of the zones discussed by Fossey?
(c) Giant Camelia.
10. Who was known as the Rwandan "Chef des Brigades?"
(c) Nkubili .
11. The guide would soon teach Fossey how to do which of the following?
(a) Take photos.
(d) Talk to the natives.
12. What is the first name of the main character in the story?
13. Liza is the mother of a young gorilla named ______.
14. The author first encounters ___ groups of gorillas.
15. What is the name of Pantsy's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the first baby born since Fossey's arrival?
2. The couple suggests that Fossey go on ahead to which location?
3. What is the name of the female companion?
4. What type of home do gorillas build for themselves?
5. What type of tree was it?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)