|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man's surname is also the name of a color. Which one is it?
2. In what year did Beethoven seem to recover and take charge of the group once more?
3. How old, on average, is the youngest group of gorillas to leave their mothers?
(a) 29 months.
(b) 34 months.
(c) 48 months.
(d) 22 months.
4. Fossey likes the new student because of his _____.
(a) Photographic abilities.
(d) Work experience.
5. What is the couple's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the two new chickens?
2. In which year does Bob and another help Fossey with tracking the gorillas?
3. Upon which gorilla did Beethoven depend the most?
4. Which of the following is not one of the zones discussed by Fossey?
5. What is the name of the young highly curious gorilla?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)