|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the traveler intend to stay?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 5 days.
2. Fossey says she does not like to go into which area?
(a) Bob's tent.
(c) Ian's cabin.
3. The guide would soon teach Fossey how to do which of the following?
(c) Talk to the natives.
(d) Take photos.
4. The baby girl born around this time is named ____.
5. What is the name of the woman?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animals routinely thwart Fossey's efforts to observe and study the gorillas?
2. To which state does Fossey return when the trip is over?
3. Who was known as the Rwandan "Chef des Brigades?"
4. Upon which gorilla did Beethoven depend the most?
5. Like many secured human communities, the gorillas tend to use _____ to protect their young.
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)