|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In examining the health of the gorillas, Fossey determines that the majority of the groups most likely have a _____ deficiency.
2. A group of _____ following one group results in Effie's miscarriage.
(d) Government workers.
3. In what year did Beethoven seem to recover and take charge of the group once more?
4. Which gorilla groups are tracked from Fossey's first campsite?
(a) 1, 2, 3.
(b) 5, 6, 7.
(c) 7, 8, 9.
(d) 3, 4, 5.
5. What is the name of the couple the woman wants to meet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Pantsy gives birth to a boy named _____.
2. Which adjective describes the behavior of the mother gorilla that lost the baby?
3. What are the names of the two new chickens?
4. Which is not one of the names given to the gorillas?
5. Fossey believes that one of the young may have become a victim of which of the following:
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)