|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Like many secured human communities, the gorillas tend to use _____ to protect their young.
2. What type of home do gorillas build for themselves?
3. What animals routinely thwart Fossey's efforts to observe and study the gorillas?
4. How old, on average, is the youngest group of gorillas to leave their mothers?
(a) 48 months.
(b) 22 months.
(c) 34 months.
(d) 29 months.
5. To which state does Fossey return when the trip is over?
Short Answer Questions
1. The trip was supposed to last for how many weeks?
2. Which feminine name is given to one of the feeding zones?
3. Fossey sustains injury to which part of her body at the site?
4. What name does Fossey give to the vehicle?
5. What is Fossey's first stop in Africa?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)